Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone winning 71% or better ?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Rakster.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Chazzzz,

You talking on line or state payouts?

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2007, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

How about this....   Keeping  it simple

Can anyone play $ 10.00 per day..... for 7 days and show a profit ?

Keeping it even simpler

Can anyone play for 7 days and show a profit ?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2007, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Playing one state?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2007, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Playing one state?

Doesn't really matter I guess...  just wanted to know if I had missed some one beating the odds on a semi-regular basis.

I think the answer is ............... no ,,,,,, not yet anyway.  Noel   

Depending  ...there might be one person but ..... it just depends on the time of year ...tempreture etc.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

4thquarterbabe's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
          Detroit, Michigan
          United States
          Member #45629
          August 25, 2006
          455 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2007, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

maybe i am not understanding your question, but i have been posting for about two weeks and have had multiply hits each day midday and evening, from various states. granted i defintely had to play for more than 10.00 a day, but i am showing a great profit, in one of your earlier posts i remember you stating big wins requires big play!!  if you check out my posts you will also see some georgia hits also, i don't know if it reached 71%, but i believe that pa and ny did!!

Peace

Babes

As the world turns, so does luck, believe and it shall return to you!! Let the party BEGIN!!

Party

Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1288 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2007, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is hitting better than 5 out of 7 draws a week .... let me know will ya ? 

I must be missing something !   

I thought the same same when I read this thread.
            http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/166507

The new member must not realize that in the prediction section that Lottery members, depending on their membership, can predict a whole heap of numbers for all states and the law of averages will give that member a few hits every day in some state in the USA but that doesn't mean that a profit is being made.

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #54608
              August 24, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2007, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

i'm only putting predictions on the board for ONLY the states i have real $$$$ on...And thats Virginia and North Carolina...This month in NC i have had 9 pick 3 hits and 5 or 6 last month...Which may not be 75% but this month has been PROFITABLE !!!!! 

Before October i just clicked ALL States on the board,but I'd rather see me TRUE results so i stopped doing that 

"Locked and Loaded"

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Saskatchewan
                Canada
                Member #19992
                August 9, 2005
                2867 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2007, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

i'm only putting predictions on the board for ONLY the states i have real $$$$ on...And thats Virginia and North Carolina...This month in NC i have had 9 pick 3 hits and 5 or 6 last month...Which may not be 75% but this month has been PROFITABLE !!!!! 

Before October i just clicked ALL States on the board,but I'd rather see me TRUE results so i stopped doing that 

I mainly play in Western Canada and play a pairs scenerio so its more than $10 a day, but of the 11 pairs that were due in Nov. 10 hit, and two of those 10 have hit again... so thats 12 hits in 23 days.  Now I have also played doubles that are not listed b/c they too fall in accordance with this system I am using and I have to say, if i stayed disciplined to just those plays, I am way ahead of the game... DICIPLINE is key here. its just not that easy to do...lol

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!