Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My $35Million

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 9 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #56608
November 26, 2007
39 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2007, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Here is a fantasy situation that is highly unlikely to become reality.

The lottery is up to 110Million. I have 6000 I've been saving to do this. I buy 3000 tickets, 3000 different numbers.

Unless there is someone in the state who is playing 3001-10,000 or more numbers, that would give me the best odds of winning the jackpot in the state. That is more than the addicts who spend 10-220 everyday 7 days a week for 365 days straight without skipping a single day.

The number is drawn. I go through my tickets. Number 1503 is a winner with all the digits. I jump and scream and shout.

I find out I'm the only winner, very common.

Now here is what I'm going to do with the money when I win  :)

Lump sum option, so half of it is gone. That is 55Million - but lets be safe and expect the worst, and lower it to 50Million even though that is more than 50percent.

Now state and federal taxes, I'm down to (lets figure the worst) 35Million because they taxed me really hard and at the time I was living in a state with high taxes.

- 10Million dollar custom built home. Including price of the land and the 12 foot tall cement walls surrounding it. I don't want a big yard. Bullet proof windows, steal ceiling (tornado protection), extra layer of bricks, extra support to keep the house solid, gym room w/ enough space for a boxing ring, office, 7 bedrooms, 3 n a half baths, hobby room, recording studio room, love room, safe room, control room, and lots more.

---^ Built by a reputable company with incredible portfolio.

- 3.5Million to parents (to get them started, more after that.)

- 5Million divided equally to the top 12 family members.

- Half-Million dollar custom car w/ navigation (2008 stuff), radar, built in laptop, gadgets and other electronics, bullet proof hood, top, doors, windows, everything, advanced security system, powerful engine, upgraded parts, and more.

- 90thousand dollar bullet proof car for everyday use. the bat mobile only for going out in.

- 1million for everything inside the home. electronics, furniture, equipment, controls, and more.

- 150,000 security system, guard dogs, alarms, cameras, motion detectors, ect.

- 50,000 for insurance packages for business owners and things. best packages, full coverage on everything.

- 200,000 for me to play with

- Half-million for other taxes and fees and legal costs and all those things involved with everything above, lawyers, ect.

- 7Million in two separate interest building accounts.

- 2.5Million in two regular savings accounts

- 1Million for private reasons :)

- 1Million invested in 5 different things, to be safe.

- 2.5Million to handle lawsuits (Common for lottery winners I heard)

That leaves me with 7Million in an interest building account, 2.5Million in savings, a home worth about 8-12Million dollars (paid for), a half-million dollar car paid for, 1Million in investments bringing me thousands of dollars in profit each month,  money to play with, top 12 family members debt free with new cars and lower house payments plus 25,000-50,000 in savings depending on how they spend their money, my parents in a million dollar home, and the 2.5Million in savings to make more money with.

Then, I would open watchmespendmillions d0t calm (not a real site spam-hunters, nor will it ever be unless I win the lottery in the next few years, nor am i selling anything, advertising anything, promoting a current business, bulk messaging, or anything related to spamming. lol) and dump over 200,000 dollars in advertising combined with 5 other methods of delivering traffic to generate millions of visitors. Everyday people can see the new pics and videos, vote on which new cars I should buy, which purchases I should make, watch me spend money, view the dozens of love-fantasies come true in pics and videos (nothing too graphic), send me their sob story and watch 1 lucky person get complete debt relief, a new car, and 5000 cash who had the worst story w/ documentation and willingness to provide further proof before winning, read new blogs, make themselves sick reading and watching how I'm living, view of the home, and lots more.

I estimate profits of over 100,000thousand per month including profits from advertising, profits from membership sales, VIP sales, the book, the 39.99 exclusive never seen before pictures and videos (that contain graphic love-things with it - including 3 days of 1 white girl, 1 black girl, 1 indian, 1 italian, 1 haitian, 1 chinese, 1 russian, 1 puerto rican, 1 french, and 4 other races all worship'n me like a god - that alone is worth 39.99, and love sells.), other packages i'll put together for sale, and more.

That is another couple million in less than 18 months.

40-60Hours of work per week including the fun i'll have making the updates. Updated everyday.

Full legal protection.

And, I wouldn't even spend half of that 2.5Million.

So I still got, lets estimate, 1.5Million in savings plus 2 to 3Million made from the site in 18 months.

(It would get news coverage for extra exposure too - "Millionair lottery winner spends millions for millions to see." and not in those words.)

Then I'd give more millions to family, and open up 2 smaller business that would only need 10 to 20 hours of work per week combined with the ability to take months off at a time. A 1900 number at 10 and 20 dollars per call w/ recorded content so I don't even have to answer the phone, for example. Since i've the got the money to spend, my content will be of the highest, best, newest, marketable content.

So now I'm making about 12,000 pure profit each month, plus all of the other money, money to handle more lawsuits, money to handle an economical disaster, money to handle a nuclear war and move out of the country, money to handle family and personal emergency, more money to invest, a home i can sell for more millions if necessary and move into a smaller 3-4 million dollar home, and lots of cool things I can sell only in the event of a complete disaster.

Now I want to get married.

I find my wife.

I draw up a person custom marriage contract with a couple lawyers and my wife goes to a law office with 2 lawyers and a video camera present. She signs the contract, and then repeats 15 things she understands about the contract to prevent confusion and further-secure my money from her.

1) Anything I buy for her I have rights to take back in the event we divorce for any reason. The rings, the cars, the custom-made-clothes, everything.

2) I have the legal right to sign over everything I own to my parents or trusted person in the event she tries to sue me or take my money or use a child as a way of profiting from me. This means I'll have 1000 a month income, a nice home, and nice car, but all from my parents money that I signed over to them for protection against her - not my money. She'd be lucky to get a few hundred a month.

3) Full protection if she tries to sue me for emotional damage or a dozen other reasons - by protection I mean two lawyers as witness that she comprehended and understood everything before we got married AND repeated it on video tape at the law office and signed the contract on video tape at the law office.

And a few more.

Once she signs, and once we are married, I'll buy her any and everything she wants. Half-Million dollar car, jewelry, trips, clothes, electronics, everything.

BUT, if we divorce for any reason, even if I get caught cheating on video tape, I can take it all back without a chance of her fighting it in court. I've got a video tape to prove everything.

Legally binding contract just like a regular marriage contract.

That means if she tries to keep the car or the ring, I can take her to court and sue her and get it back quickly and easily.

I've got a legal marriage contract saying it is mine forever with full rights to any and everything that is MINE and HERS too.

BUT - the contract also includes protection for her too.

She can leave the marriage with 350,000 no matter what. I'm not a monster, I'll get her a new home and car and extra money to start a life with.

That is more than she came into the marriage with. All money she makes on her own is also hers to keep. No wife of mine is working though, or investing any of my money to use me as a way of coming up in life.

She won't even know how rich I am for over a year anyway.

How smart is that.

:)

And that is what I would do with my 35Million.

After 5 years, I would put 1Million into a huge idea I've got that could make over 10 million in 12 months and sell for another 4 to 6Million.

Then I'm going to build an 11.5Million dollar nuclear bomb shelter under my home with 30 rooms, 10 sick rooms, medicines and antibiotics, full body clothes for the cold, enough water for 30 people to drink 2 cups for 10 years + backup supply, enough food to last 30 people for 10 years at 2.5 meals per day, safety equipment, fuel, radio communication, power supplies to last 10 years, extra towels, 2 bathroom holes with covertop (very deep in the ground) for pounds and pounds of waste material, a storage room, a burial room (just in case), and dozens of other precautions and things. 30 people can last 10 years with food and water, heat, bath, protection, medicines for flu and cold, infection medicines, other medicines, and more.

Anyone else wanna share what they would do with their 35Million?

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2007, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Lock you up in a padded room.

Inside my bomb shelter.

Just kidding... 

Maybe buy you some NoDoz so you wake up maybe ?

Again, kidding.

You seem to be spending a lot of thought on the me-me-me aspects of things, if you are going to get married, you will possibly give her half-half-half, or else don't waste your time (and money) getting married - because you will be spending most of your time being petrified and suspicious she will leave you. My experience with 'rich' guys is it's quite the opposite - they are HAPPY to give away half just to get out of it. Besides, I know a lot of folks that do EVERYTHING married folks do - without the marriage license. 

You are also spending a lot of money on security stuff.  People are NOT out to get you, so get over your preceived self-importance. I know quite a few multi-millionaires, and a handful of hundred-millionaires, they don't have ANY of the stuff you want to blow your money on. I know a guy worth 135 million, and he drives a Dodge. I know a guy that's worth nearly 50 Billion, and he drives a caddy.  By himself.

And why a 10 million dollar house ?  Are you crazy ??   Just buy yourself a million-dollar house, or two of them in different parts of the country.  Tornadoes got you worried ?   Downsize your nuclear shelter to reasonable standards and use that. Or build a solar home that is built into the side of a mountain or hill.  A million dollar house in tornado country will suffice just fine. If you were in California (which isn't tornado country), 4 mill should do you just fine, but now you are in earthquake (and fire) country.

If I won, I guarantee you I would not waste ANY time or money opening up any businesses ?    Why would you do that ??    You just won the lottery - something you want to do (win) precisely BECAUSE you DON'T want to 'work' anymore.     So are you bored ?    Find something to do, something you enjoy, invest in that, because when you lose money at it, you won't care, because it's something you LIKE to do. Of course you will have to put limits on your losses, but if you like golf, buy a golf course.  If you like guns, open a shooting range.   Like to invest ?  You have the money to do it. 

If you think you will survive a nuclear hit, guess again.  You want to be cooped-up ?   I doubt it.   IF you come out of it in 10 years, what will you come out to ?   If you are worried about a nuclear attack here, move to Australia, or somewhere else.

Keep dreaming - dreams CAN come true, we would be nowhere without our dreams. 

United States
      Member #56608
      November 26, 2007
      39 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2007, 3:36 am - IP Logged

"You seem to be spending a lot of thought on the me-me-me aspects of things, if you are going to get married, you will possibly give her half-half-half, or else don't waste your time (and money) getting married"

Custom marriage license as described above.

"because you will be spending most of your time being petrified and suspicious she will leave you"

leave, it is illegal to take anything I bought her or own, and the jury would get a good laugh after watching the video tape at the law office with my lawyers present repeating everything she understands about the contract out loud before signing.

"People are NOT out to get you, so get over your preceived self-importance"

If I open the business/site that I mentioned in my post, I'll be a celebrity. Millions of visitors a day coming to watch me have orgies with dozens of women on video and in pics. Money given out everyday. 1 lucky person getting full debt relief, new car, and $5000. Addictive blog. Videos (For 56K and High speed users) and pictures of the UPS and FEDEX guys delivering my purchases that people voted on, and my own. Watch me set up a new $100,000 sound system in an edited 5 to 15 minute streamable clip for 56K and high speed users. Watch women worship me like a god (After signing legal contracts w/ full legal protection) and imagine how it feels. Dozens more. Better than the whole series of Jackpot diaries put together. No naked girls or orgies or voting or any of the other dozens of things on those shows. Far less action too.

Point is, if I do something like that to expose myself, even with a changed name and using my previous name (the one on the lottery pages) publicly, I want to feel safe and secure. I want motion detectors incase the men in black helicopter down on ropes like something out of a crime flick. I want alarms sounding just in case. The intent is to keep my life and safety, and health to enjoy as long as possible. Measuring all the carbs and sugar and protien in my body, being healthy n stuff.

"If I won, I guarantee you I would not waste ANY time or money opening up any businesses"

The business makes me a semi-celebrity with millions of views and hundreds of thousands of addicts and fans. It opens hundreds of doors for me. It exposes me to the media and news. It gets me sponsors and introduces me to the world. It gives me something to brag to my son about so he knows his dad was a star once. It gives me telivision opportunities and radio. Lets me shine. Gives me attention. Puts my mark on the world. Isn't just a business. Always been a goal of mine to open a business. I can't call it a dream.

If you think you will survive a nuclear hit, guess again.

Can't move the top 30 family members to australia. lol. If a nuclear bomb goes off 5-10 cities away and the debre and sick-causing materials kill people in the city I live in, and I'm 20 feet underground from a room that started sealed off to begin with that has a door to go down 15-20+ feet below earth in another sealed hall-way type of facility, I'm safe. No chemical reactions, no debree, no cancer, no fire, and the whole family is safe in the event a nuclear attack on america.

8 to 12 nuclear bombs going off in different parts of America, for example.

Millions die. The war ends. I come out of the hole, and what would of been a death or near death is saved and I can take my millions, move, and continue with my sickening happiness with the rest of the 30 family members.

I'm paranoid.

And I'm just now growing up and out of stuff. I don't know if you were trying to say something subliminally in a nice way, or mean way, or if you said exactly what you said with no "looking into it", or whatever it is. My mind plays tricks on me. I got screws loose. The more I try to figure it out the more complicated your post gets to me so I can't try to figure it out.

I wasn't being as defensive as I was explainitive.

United States
        Member #56608
        November 26, 2007
        39 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2007, 3:38 am - IP Logged

That is 1 lucky person at the end of each month, not just 1 person total.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2007, 9:33 am - IP Logged

You posted this exact same message on another forum: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/-t174633.html

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5611 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2007, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Actually, the REAL fantasy is finding a woman that would agree to anything like that. At least a woman worth having.

If I won that kind of money, there would be no business. Just enjoying life, put kids thru college, travel with my wife, and do something good with the money, ie, cancer research, helping those that need help, etc. 

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7314 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2007, 11:50 am - IP Logged

You posted this exact same message on another forum: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/-t174633.html

Almost sounded like they were talking about a raffle, but that top payout is $1,000,000. Has any state lotto game ever had a $110 million payout?

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                Wandering Aimlessly
                United States
                Member #25360
                November 5, 2005
                4461 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2007, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Mech2009, according to my profile, I average 3.9 posts a day, but I can't imagine putting all that effort into one of them.  Yikes.  You have quite an imagination.

I hope it is just a fantasy, because I would tell anyone who spends $3,000 on one lottery game to get psychiatric counseling. 

Regarding what you will or won't give your wife --  a prenup is fine, but you went overboard. Once you give something away, you don't take it back or you are lending it, not giving it.  There's nothing wrong with protecting your money & assets, but you went way beyond ridiculous.

Regarding the chances if you buy 3,000 tickets...ever watch Deal or No Deal?  People with over $100,000 guaranteed will shout "No Deal" when they have odds of 1 in 10, and most of the time they walk out with very little money. Evenw hen there are only 5 cases left and one has the million dollars, they almost always lose.  When they tried to give it away by adding several million dollar prizes, still nobody won.  If that doesn't teach people that lottery games like PB or MM with odds of over 1 in 140M are next to impossible to win, I certainly can't convince anyone in a post. 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2007, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

LOL Enjoy being single. Because I don't see any woman ever signing that type of contract.   

United States
                    Member #56608
                    November 26, 2007
                    39 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2007, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

LOL Enjoy being single. Because I don't see any woman ever signing that type of contract.   

Then I don't want that woman.

I meet the right woman.

I ask her to marry.

She says yes, gets excited, everything is good.

I say "I want to put you in a million dollar mansion, let you drive a half million dollar car, dress you in finer things, take you places, and spend my life with you."

She agrees, thanks me, shows excitement, yaddayadda

I say "All I ask is that you understand you have no chance at all to take what it rightfully mine or profit from me, steal from me, do me wrong, take advantage of the situation, get rich off of me, or anything similar or related. However, you can still exit the marriage with twice as much as you can in with and go buy a nice home paid for in cash, nice car paid for in cash, money to start a life with, and $20,000 in a savings account if things don't work out."

If she refuses, there is only one reason why.

Because she is pissed off she can't use me, take advantage of me, get rich from me, play me, profit from me, and anything similar or related.

I'm not going to hit the lottery anyway.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2007, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Let's see now. 

6,000 tickets at 5 plays per ticket = 1200 playslips.

Five minutes to fill out one playslip = 6,000 minutes

Two minutes to process one playslip = 2400 minutes

6,000 + 2,400 = 7,200 minutes

7,200 minutes / 60 minutes per hour = 120 hours

120 hours /  24 hours per day = 5 days

Therefore:

3,000 tickets = 2.5 days. 

I take it you are planning on using Quick Picks.  Much faster time; can be done in two days.  Good luck.  Please let us know how you come out.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                        Wandering Aimlessly
                        United States
                        Member #25360
                        November 5, 2005
                        4461 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2007, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Your attitude is so absurd that I wonder why I'm even posting an answer.  Guess I'm just as crazy. 

So let's say you find that special lady and she leaves her career for you.  No matter what career it is, she is still giving up a regular income which adds to her social security benefits, IRA, including and the opportunity to meet someone else and start a family. 

It's not just you - for some reason, there are a lot of men who dream about meeting a woman who will serve all his needs..a woman who looks like Heidi Klum, can cook, be great in bed, and will be faithful.  So a guy who was probably a reject in high school, finally makes some money & goes after women he knows would never be interested if he were poor.  Then I hear these women called gold diggers or whores.  Let's say when I was 30 I agreed to stop working and marry a guy with money.  So I say "I do" to a man twice my age who has a pot belly and farts around the house, lasts 2 minutes in the sack and falls asleep, but he buys me everything I want including a brand new Corvette for my birthday every year.  So what? The men understand when they get into that relationship that they're paying for their childish, superficial desires. These women are not whores or golddiggers, they have a job. It's called 'trophy wife' and it's all part of the business transaction. 

I always laugh when I hear a man say "when I get some money I'm going to find the right woman." If money isn't part of the deal, then why wait until he has money for her to be the right one? Why does a man marry the 'girl of his dreams' and she sticks by him for 20 years, raising a family while he struggles, but when he becomes a successful executive, he dumps her for the 20 year old DD cup bimbo in the office?  If I won $100 million and found myself a boy-toy, I wouldn't marry him. I'm no fool - I'd know he was after my money.  Actually, I'd probably have an older, sophisticated man for a companion and a young hunk to massage my feet, carry my groceries, and do housework for me naked.  I wonder if Shemar Moore is available.

Wink 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                          Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2007, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Your attitude is so absurd that I wonder why I'm even posting an answer.  Guess I'm just as crazy. 

So let's say you find that special lady and she leaves her career for you.  No matter what career it is, she is still giving up a regular income which adds to her social security benefits, IRA, including and the opportunity to meet someone else and start a family. 

It's not just you - for some reason, there are a lot of men who dream about meeting a woman who will serve all his needs..a woman who looks like Heidi Klum, can cook, be great in bed, and will be faithful.  So a guy who was probably a reject in high school, finally makes some money & goes after women he knows would never be interested if he were poor.  Then I hear these women called gold diggers or whores.  Let's say when I was 30 I agreed to stop working and marry a guy with money.  So I say "I do" to a man twice my age who has a pot belly and farts around the house, lasts 2 minutes in the sack and falls asleep, but he buys me everything I want including a brand new Corvette for my birthday every year.  So what? The men understand when they get into that relationship that they're paying for their childish, superficial desires. These women are not whores or golddiggers, they have a job. It's called 'trophy wife' and it's all part of the business transaction. 

I always laugh when I hear a man say "when I get some money I'm going to find the right woman." If money isn't part of the deal, then why wait until he has money for her to be the right one? Why does a man marry the 'girl of his dreams' and she sticks by him for 20 years, raising a family while he struggles, but when he becomes a successful executive, he dumps her for the 20 year old DD cup bimbo in the office?  If I won $100 million and found myself a boy-toy, I wouldn't marry him. I'm no fool - I'd know he was after my money.  Actually, I'd probably have an older, sophisticated man for a companion and a young hunk to massage my feet, carry my groceries, and do housework for me naked.  I wonder if Shemar Moore is available.

Wink 

Great post!

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                            Member #48046
                            December 7, 2006
                            1699 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2007, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

If a buch of Nuclear Bombs hit,   There probably wouldn't be an "America" for you to spend all yor wealth on,   ..........or mabey you and 30 girls are going to re-populate the Human Race?

If a bunch of Nukes hit they'ed probably be from China....... and you'd have to deal with them next.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                              Member #48046
                              December 7, 2006
                              1699 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2007, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Anyway.... Best of Luck to Ya,

Someones gotta win ...Right?