Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My $35Million

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 9 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2007, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Todd, thanks for the link.  So now Mech2008 is Mech2009?   He must have just had a birthday!

LOL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10392 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2007, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

2009 must be 2008's doppelganger! (or sock puppet).

Hate to tell you but Shemar Moore got picked up for DUI about a month ago, kind of blew his role model status.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #56608
      November 26, 2007
      39 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2007, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Your attitude is so absurd that I wonder why I'm even posting an answer.  Guess I'm just as crazy. 

So let's say you find that special lady and she leaves her career for you.  No matter what career it is, she is still giving up a regular income which adds to her social security benefits, IRA, including and the opportunity to meet someone else and start a family. 

It's not just you - for some reason, there are a lot of men who dream about meeting a woman who will serve all his needs..a woman who looks like Heidi Klum, can cook, be great in bed, and will be faithful.  So a guy who was probably a reject in high school, finally makes some money & goes after women he knows would never be interested if he were poor.  Then I hear these women called gold diggers or whores.  Let's say when I was 30 I agreed to stop working and marry a guy with money.  So I say "I do" to a man twice my age who has a pot belly and farts around the house, lasts 2 minutes in the sack and falls asleep, but he buys me everything I want including a brand new Corvette for my birthday every year.  So what? The men understand when they get into that relationship that they're paying for their childish, superficial desires. These women are not whores or golddiggers, they have a job. It's called 'trophy wife' and it's all part of the business transaction. 

I always laugh when I hear a man say "when I get some money I'm going to find the right woman." If money isn't part of the deal, then why wait until he has money for her to be the right one? Why does a man marry the 'girl of his dreams' and she sticks by him for 20 years, raising a family while he struggles, but when he becomes a successful executive, he dumps her for the 20 year old DD cup bimbo in the office?  If I won $100 million and found myself a boy-toy, I wouldn't marry him. I'm no fool - I'd know he was after my money.  Actually, I'd probably have an older, sophisticated man for a companion and a young hunk to massage my feet, carry my groceries, and do housework for me naked.  I wonder if Shemar Moore is available.

Wink 

"So let's say you find that special lady and she leaves her career for you.  No matter what career it is, she is still giving up a regular income which adds to her social security benefits, IRA, including and the opportunity to meet someone else and start a family. "

Then she shouldn't give up her career.

"It's not just you - for some reason, there are a lot of men who dream about meeting a woman who will serve all his needs..a woman who looks like Heidi Klum, can cook, be great in bed, and will be faithful.  So a guy who was probably a reject in high school, finally makes some money & goes after women he knows would never be interested if he were poor.  Then I hear these women called gold diggers or whores.  Let's say when I was 30 I agreed to stop working and marry a guy with money.  So I say "I do" to a man twice my age who has a pot belly and farts around the house, lasts 2 minutes in the sack and falls asleep, but he buys me everything I want including a brand new Corvette for my birthday every year.  So what? The men understand when they get into that relationship that they're paying for their childish, superficial desires. These women are not whores or golddiggers, they have a job. It's called 'trophy wife' and it's all part of the business transaction. "

Nothing to do with what I said and completely of your own opinion.

"I always laugh when I hear a man say "when I get some money I'm going to find the right woman." If money isn't part of the deal, then why wait until he has money for her to be the right one? Why does a man marry the 'girl of his dreams' and she sticks by him for 20 years, raising a family while he struggles, but when he becomes a successful executive, he dumps her for the 20 year old DD cup bimbo in the office?  If I won $100 million and found myself a boy-toy, I wouldn't marry him. I'm no fool - I'd know he was after my money.  Actually, I'd probably have an older, sophisticated man for a companion and a young hunk to massage my feet, carry my groceries, and do housework for me naked.  I wonder if Shemar Moore is available."

I've revised my plan. Except she won't have to carry my groceries.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2007, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be spending a lot of thought on the me-me-me aspects of things, if you are going to get married, you will possibly give her half-half-half, or else don't waste your time (and money) getting married"

Custom marriage license as described above

Don't even worry about getting married.. Who would marry someone with that kind of attitude???

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2007, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Then I don't want that woman.

I meet the right woman.

I ask her to marry.

She says yes, gets excited, everything is good.

I say "I want to put you in a million dollar mansion, let you drive a half million dollar car, dress you in finer things, take you places, and spend my life with you."

She agrees, thanks me, shows excitement, yaddayadda

I say "All I ask is that you understand you have no chance at all to take what it rightfully mine or profit from me, steal from me, do me wrong, take advantage of the situation, get rich off of me, or anything similar or related. However, you can still exit the marriage with twice as much as you can in with and go buy a nice home paid for in cash, nice car paid for in cash, money to start a life with, and $20,000 in a savings account if things don't work out."

If she refuses, there is only one reason why.

Because she is pissed off she can't use me, take advantage of me, get rich from me, play me, profit from me, and anything similar or related.

I'm not going to hit the lottery anyway.

If she refuses,  .....  You have the reason all wrong...  What a sad mind...?

Be prepared to spend a long and lonely life alone.   Regardless if you win the lottery or not... Your type of attitude never finds happiness... you are doom for despire...  Be happy with yourself.. You are probably the only person you could ever trust... if you are able to that much...

Take care...  Disapprove

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2007, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Todd, thanks for the link.  So now Mech2008 is Mech2009?   He must have just had a birthday!

LOL

He needs thirty more to mature..  Cheers

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2007, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

The more I think of this post.. the more I laugh..

I used to date a nut that sounded a lot like this guy.

When we broke up and I later started dating my hubby.. this nut was telling me how I was letting millions slip through my fingers..

Well if he only knew how childish he sounded... not knowing one bit what I did walk into to... with no type of contract..lol

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #50273
                March 3, 2007
                348 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2007, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Heck, i'll bite because I'm bored and it pays o dream right?  LOL!  Well, here goes:

Just won $35 million after all taxes from the purchase of a $5 buck quick-pick Mega Millions ticket.

Just found out I won while on break at work.  What do I do?  I get up and quietly walk out and never look back.  From there I would go to my county government building and apply for a name change.

From there, I would go home and sit for a while and listen to relaxing classical music.  My wife would wonder why I am home so early and i'd tell her that I just felt like leaving early for the day.  

Next day, i'd follow up on my name change application.  Once the judge approves it, i'd go out and hire a grade A quality makeup artist.  I would have them attach a fake beard, mustache, eyebrows, forehead and cheekbone appliance, fake lips, fake moles, eye contacts, and a fake hair line.  After all make up is applied, i'd go and claim my ticket with a fake southern accent (which I'm really good at doing).  This way the press release is done and I look like someone totally different.  This is because you cannot claim anonymously in NJ.

Immediately after the press conference, i'd go to a pre rented hotel room and remove all the disguise.  I'd exit through a back door and head straight to the county court house again.  This time, i'd change my name to something else.

Once the judge approves, i'd go back home around the time I would normally get home from work.  Of course i'd have my uniform on too so she doesn't get any ideas.

For the next 3 weeks or until I have access to my money, i'd pretend like I was going to work.  

Then one day, i'd show up at my wife's job during lunch break.  Take her to lunch in our Honda Accord, but when we return to the parking lot, I would make jokes about getting into the shiny brand spanking new BMW X5 sitting next to our Accord.  She in return would laugh and joke back but then i'd really get in the X5 and hand her the keys (yeah, thats her dream car).  She would be in total shock and would ask where did the truck come from and did I win the lottery.  I would say no I didn't win the lottery, I just financed it.

We then would go pick up our two kids and then to the King Of Prussia Mall in PA.  When we come out of the mall to leave, I would say to her I want her to follow me in her X5.  She would look at me in bewilderment like WTF is he talking about.  Then i'd pull out a set of keys that went to my brand spanking new red Ferrari F430.  By now she would be crying tears of joy yelling I know you won the lottery!  How much did you win!  I would then tell her, I didn't win the lottery, I just am test driving this car and we are on our way to return the car to the dealership that my friend works at.

She would compose herself and humor me by following me.  Then I would pull up to this house ( http://www.dreamhomesource.com/house-plans.hwx/Q/Plan.DHSW11039/searchId.129299638/offset.0 ).  I would pull into the right-hand garage and tell her to park the X5 in the left hand garage.

When the 3rd garage door opened, my brand spanking new copper Lamborghini Murcielago with black rims would be sitting in the garage bay, she would ask me whats going on.  

Then I would walk over to her, kiss her, and pull out a set of keys and place them in her hands.  She would start crying tears of joy again and ask me what are they for.  I would look all romantic and dreamy and smile and point to the house and say, its yours!

Then we would go in and take a tour of our new house (built with a steel frame of course) while I was telling her that I won the lottery and what I had been doing for the last three weeks and how I wanted it all to be a surprise for her.

End of ACT 1 "Her Big Surprise"   To be continued in next post...

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #50273
                  March 3, 2007
                  348 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2007, 1:45 am - IP Logged

ACT II - "The Foundation"

The next day, we'd meet with my preselected group of financial planners, lawyers, real estate brokers, stock broker, a CPA (possibly Sharon Lecter, she is Robert Kiyosaki's CPA), and we'd map out a 5 year investment plan which would cover real estate investments, business ventures/investments, and paper asset acquisitions.  The amount dedicated for this would be $13 million.  

(Thats $3 million for the house and those 3 cars so far; $16 million)

These investments would guarantee me infinity returns on some of my investments, and excellent returns on the others.  $10 million of the $13 million would be used for real estate, and $1.5 million for the other two asset classes.

Next, I would take $5 million and split that between 12 of our closest family members and friends which would leave us with $14 million.  Next, i'd set up two $2 million dollar trust funds for each of our children which would leave us with $10 million.  

Next, i'd set up a lifetime bills/expenses fund in the highest interest rate bearing account that I can get (probably around 4.5%).  I'd put $2,090,000 (the extra $90k would be to cover the first year of interest that we would spend) into this account and it would be used solely to pay bills, auto gas and maintenence, taxes, utilities, and for food.  This would be enough to cover all our expenses to last a lifetime.  This would leave us $7,910,000.

I would take $4,910,000 and put that into a high interest bearing savings account and wouldn't touch that.  This would leave 3 million bucks.  I'd then take $2 million and open up two high interest bearing savings accounts, one for me, and one for my wife.  These would be our lifetime spending accounts.  I'd put $1.5 million in my account (since i'm the bigger spender lol) and $1 million in her account.  The remaining $500k would go into another high interest bearing savings account which would be used for home purchases and stuff for the kids. 

And there you have it!  Our financial foundation is set for life!  We would have all bases covered plus hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars of passive income coming in every year (of which 10% would be donated to various charities). 

Our various spending and savings accounts would be constantly replensished by our income received from our investments.  We are covered for life!  Of course we would give our top 12 family and friends more money lol!

End of ACT II "The Foundation"  To be continued in next post... 

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3501 Posts
                    Posted: November 27, 2007, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Then I don't want that woman.

I meet the right woman.

I ask her to marry.

She says yes, gets excited, everything is good.

I say "I want to put you in a million dollar mansion, let you drive a half million dollar car, dress you in finer things, take you places, and spend my life with you."

She agrees, thanks me, shows excitement, yaddayadda

I say "All I ask is that you understand you have no chance at all to take what it rightfully mine or profit from me, steal from me, do me wrong, take advantage of the situation, get rich off of me, or anything similar or related. However, you can still exit the marriage with twice as much as you can in with and go buy a nice home paid for in cash, nice car paid for in cash, money to start a life with, and $20,000 in a savings account if things don't work out."

If she refuses, there is only one reason why.

Because she is pissed off she can't use me, take advantage of me, get rich from me, play me, profit from me, and anything similar or related.

I'm not going to hit the lottery anyway.

"If she refuses, there is only one reason why."

If you weren't so delusional and self centered you'd see the far more likely reason.  As soon as you tip your hand and reveal the person that you really are, anyone with sense will run like hell, with one exception. What you're looking for is prostitute. I'm sure that with that kind of money even you could get one to stick around for a while. If you're lucky she'd have such pathetic self esteem that she'd stick around until you were broke. Of course with your plan that wouldn't be very long.

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #50273
                      March 3, 2007
                      348 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2007, 2:17 am - IP Logged

ACT III - "I Want It!!!"

Now that we've got our financial foundation set up for life, its time to go spend some of those greenbacks!

First things first, meet with my auto buyer about the purchases of several vehicles for me.  (A personal Auto Buyer buys autos for you and often gets them at better prices and quicker than a regular consumer.)

My list of cars to be purchased in this order:  Ferrari F430 and Lamborghini Murcielago already bought, next on the list is an Overfinch Range Rover 580s, an Overfinch Range Rover Super Sport, an Audi S8, a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Mulliner Edition, Mercedes Benz CL 65 AMG, Nissan Skyline R34 GTR VSpecII, Subaru WRX STi, and a TVR Sagaris (for the track).  Also, a 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS, A 1969 Dodge Charger, and a 1967 Pontiac GTO.  Oh, and a pick up truck.  Those vehicles should cost me around $900k which leaves me with $600k to play with.  I'd then take $100k and fix up my Ranges, Benz, Audi, ricers, and classics.  

I'd spend a mere $30k on a new wordrobe (with $15k for shoes and suits).  This leaves me with $470k in my personal spending account.  I'd have a $100k garage built for my cars and stuff, full with detailing bays and all.  I'd take $70k and buy two dirtbikes (A 1999 KX 250 and a 4 wheeler) worth about $10k.  I'd buy brand new fishing gear worth about $2k.  Some computers worth about $5k each.  I'd save the other $53k for the rest of the year and i'd let the $300k accrue interest. 

As for my wife, I dunno what she wants lol!

End of ACT III "I Want It"  To be continued in next post... 

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #50273
                        March 3, 2007
                        348 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2007, 2:28 am - IP Logged

ACT IV - "That Would Look Great In The House Honey!"

Now for the house, we would buy nothing but the best modern contemporary furniture from sites like SPACIFY, B&B Italia, Walter Knoll, and others.  We would get the best luxury kitchen possible.  And since i'm an audiophile, the best audio equipment possible within reason.  Our home would be awesome.

And thats about it!  

I like doing threads like these because they are fun and stimulate the imagination which is a nice change of pace sometimes.

Anyody else wanna humor the original poster? 

United States
                          Member #56608
                          November 26, 2007
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2007, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

"If she refuses, there is only one reason why."

If you weren't so delusional and self centered you'd see the far more likely reason.  As soon as you tip your hand and reveal the person that you really are, anyone with sense will run like hell, with one exception. What you're looking for is prostitute. I'm sure that with that kind of money even you could get one to stick around for a while. If you're lucky she'd have such pathetic self esteem that she'd stick around until you were broke. Of course with your plan that wouldn't be very long.

You're the type to sign a prenup after winning the lottery and let the one you're with go into her room and start imagining what it would be like with her own millions and how much she would get from your child each month, take everything you bought her plus millions after the prenup and child support.

And you're so dumb, you would do it again with wife II.

And III.

FACT: If you're married, or with someone, and won 35Million after taxes and lumpsum, she would think about leaving you for the money. She might not do it, but it would be in her mind for months. Especially if you got kids.

Women of my type, in the urban community, would even have all of their friends asking if they ever thought about it on girl nights.

Wake up chump.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                            A long and winding road
                            United States
                            Member #17084
                            June 10, 2005
                            4580 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Since I am a female and have a decent career going, I doubt I would marry anyone of your mindset.

And I ABSOLUTELY believe in PRE NUPS!

So why on earth would I not marry a person of your caliber?

One: I dont beleive in having more then two persons in a marriage. You already have three persona's((YOU,YOURSELF, &The the GREAT I AM) . 

Two: Why on earth would ANYONE sign a pre-nup UNLESS you had Collateral already! Geesh the idea that you wouldn't tell her of your millions for your first year HAS to be DISCLOSED in a PRENUP! So that part made as much sense as your bomb shelter. PRENUPS are very even Keel so Learn the laws of contracts, a judge would toss yours out before allowing such one sidedness to be signed.

Third: Not a fan or subscriber to delusional thinking.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008