Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How i feel:If Todd was to charge $1/month..

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Another thing i think predictors ought to get is a certificate...LIke after so many wins (for pick3 and Pick4 and for pick5 and pick6 they ought to get a certificate or a piece of paper from LP mailed to their houses (like a trophie) so that they can show they kid and great, great grand kid so that they will be proud of him/her....

"More important than winnin all of the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2007, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Another thing i think predictors ought to get is a certificate...LIke after so many wins (for pick3 and Pick4 and for pick5 and pick6 they ought to get a certificate or a piece of paper from LP mailed to their houses (like a trophie) so that they can show they kid and great, great grand kid so that they will be proud of him/her....

"More important than winnin all of the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

Yes, being 'certified' would be appropriate Ponder

The problem is that the insructions in the paper i lost them but i still know in my mind how to do it..

If it's in your head ... start writing.Crazy Paper is cheap.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2007, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Yes, being 'certified' would be appropriate Ponder

The problem is that the insructions in the paper i lost them but i still know in my mind how to do it..

If it's in your head ... start writing.Crazy Paper is cheap.

I still vividly remembers how to do it, i just that presently there is no software that can do it..The one component that was needed in my wheel would have reduced my wheel from 753 to half the prize to about 400 dollars and still keep those 70 4/5..This happened when i was 20 years old...During that age i learned what the lottery actually does...Please don't ask me for details but I learned that the Lottery works like a Spider...Most lottery work like a Spider...And i re-confirmed that about a year and a half ago when i was doing some experiments...

LOtto had told me they were modifying their software in order to integrate that last 4th component...The problem was that with that last component i could win littery any PIck5 at any given time, over and over...And i think the people at lotto hat were scared because they suddenly stopped corresponding with me...I was corresponding with a department within lotto hat named "Abbot"...They kept telling me that by march then by august then by december they will have the latest version that would be capable of integrating that 4th component i wanted to add to the my wheel....Not trying to brag but what i wanted to do with that wheel was like invent a new U.F.O in an area of regular airplanes...It was new technology and unheard of technology...During that time i made that wheel with lottery director but i needed to integrate the 4th component something i could not do with lottery director...And each component the wheel had was invisible...If you looked at that wheel you wouldnn't know what you were looking at, you would think that they were bunch of numbers...I've tried talking to people to see if they could create me a custom made software that could do what i wanted to do and integrate that 4th component but they all told me it was impossible...

With that wheel I could (not trying to brag again) hit pick6 over and over because Pick6 also works like a Spider but with longer strides (please don't explain for details is complicated explaining)...I got rid of the paper that had the wheel copied on it in a moment of fury and sadness...The people at lotto hat (the abbot deparment) after seeing my wheel and my explanation also agree with me that the lottery does work like a spider....

But i still remember vividly in my head how to do the wheel...

At the age of 20 i also corresponded with British Micra Lotto solutions to see if they will custom made me a lotto software with what i wanted to but after receiving my wheel then stoped corresponding with me, and before they did it they were inquiring about the wheel, where i have gotten it from and studd like that and what did it mean....

If you look at it at plain sight you will not be able to see the lottery work like a spider...The lottery (Pick5 and Pick6) does this (work like a spider) over and over, day after day...For you to see the lottery work like a spider you have to sort of look through it through a microscope...

LOtto boss Pro told me they could create the wheel i wanted but without the 4th component, they could not implement the 4th component...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19898 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2007, 11:17 am - IP Logged

The parameters predictions is for commong people so that they can have an opportunity to refine their numbers...There are people you know don't like for you to tell them what numbers to play, but if you give them a parameter that's going to play next they will switch their number to their likeling and choose the numbers they like...

you may get real close to winning 3/5 if you call that close but the novice going to say the following day, i lost my aim...But with parameters predictions the novice will say at leat i had it in my hand i just didn't know what to collect, if he ever misses....

"More important than winning all of the state's lotteries is the movie REd Planet"

"There are people you know don't like for you to tell them what numbers to play"

Posting predictions is not telling others what to play, it's a form of entertainment for most.  It's a way to enjoy playing the lotteries without losing any money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2007, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I still vividly remembers how to do it, i just that presently there is no software that can do it..The one component that was needed in my wheel would have reduced my wheel from 753 to half the prize to about 400 dollars and still keep those 70 4/5..This happened when i was 20 years old...During that age i learned what the lottery actually does...Please don't ask me for details but I learned that the Lottery works like a Spider...Most lottery work like a Spider...And i re-confirmed that about a year and a half ago when i was doing some experiments...

You're telling us (and expect us to believe) you came up with a system to win the big bucks ... ten years ago ... but haven't bothered to learn any programming in all that time? ROFL Or even drawn up a description?Green laugh

OK. I won't ask you for details. I will simply state that unless there is a step that says "and then a miracle happens" or "interpret the tea leaves", the method can be coded. In other words, if there are no subjective criteria, if you can describe it, someone somewhere can code it. Type

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2007, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I fogot to mention something, i totally forgot about this component but there was a 5th component...A wheel with 5 component...I only had 3 components...Lotto hat told me they could update their software so that i could create a wheel with 5 component...The wheel had holes but it was effective..It was a very potent wheel..There was a lot of filtering...You see is a wheel and at the same time is not because a wheel does not need to be filtered, mine did...I didn't learn coding because i was in the military and when i got out i got a disability that prohibits me from going to school, you see i am supposed to be very sick..Now i can go to school but still risk losing the disability...And you see coding was not my priority, is not even among my 5 most priorities...If i was to go back to school i will study how to find the eternal fountain of youth, and next to that is math and next to that is english...coding is not in my priority...I go to school because i love or like something a lot not because i am trying to win the lotto...to best describe what i did was a full wheel and applied filters to it...But then i knew not as much as i know now about hot and cold numbers and about sum totals...I have a better understanding about those two now something i didn't before....If i knew how to sew wheels together i will have won the lottery already...

I was suggested by lotto boss pro that creating such a software with the 5 components will mean hiring a coder or programmer for 1 or 2 years something i can not afford...For it to work you have to build a software similar to lottery director but with more modification...And if you knew, lottery director is a copy of lotto boss pro but a bit different, so i was told so by the owner of lotto boss pro...the hard part is integrating the hot and cold numbers mannually everyday and not just built in or let the software look for them....You don't have to believe if you can..Only God knows i am telling the truth...And the wheel wasn't done either, i wanted to make the wheel bigger, the wheel was size 20 i wanted to make it a size 28 so that i could win almost everyday...The wheel was a full wheel...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I fogot to mention something, i totally forgot about this component but there was a 5th component...A wheel with 5 component...I only had 3 components...Lotto hat told me they could update their software so that i could create a wheel with 5 component...The wheel had holes but it was effective..It was a very potent wheel..There was a lot of filtering...You see is a wheel and at the same time is not because a wheel does not need to be filtered, mine did...I didn't learn coding because i was in the military and when i got out i got a disability that prohibits me from going to school, you see i am supposed to be very sick..Now i can go to school but still risk losing the disability...And you see coding was not my priority, is not even among my 5 most priorities...If i was to go back to school i will study how to find the eternal fountain of youth, and next to that is math and next to that is english...coding is not in my priority...I go to school because i love or like something a lot not because i am trying to win the lotto...to best describe what i did was a full wheel and applied filters to it...But then i knew not as much as i know now about hot and cold numbers and about sum totals...I have a better understanding about those two now something i didn't before....If i knew how to sew wheels together i will have won the lottery already...

I was suggested by lotto boss pro that creating such a software with the 5 components will mean hiring a coder or programmer for 1 or 2 years something i can not afford...For it to work you have to build a software similar to lottery director but with more modification...And if you knew, lottery director is a copy of lotto boss pro but a bit different, so i was told so by the owner of lotto boss pro...the hard part is integrating the hot and cold numbers mannually everyday and not just built in or let the software look for them....You don't have to believe if you can..Only God knows i am telling the truth...And the wheel wasn't done either, i wanted to make the wheel bigger, the wheel was size 20 i wanted to make it a size 28 so that i could win almost everyday...The wheel was a full wheel...

if you was to look at the wheel i created you will think that is a bunch of numbers in formation..

Right now i am in Rentacoder trying for them to build me a cutom software different from any lottery software looking at the numbers differently for Texas's Two Step....We will see how that goes...I'll like the software for Mid march of next year...Right now i am looking if coders in rentacoder can do my specification....

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2007, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

and i just recently heard about rentacoder.com because an LP member mentioned it...All this year i didn't know about it...And all this years i kept asking me the question, where do i find a programmer, how much is he going to charge...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2007, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

And now i know that is not that good to apply filter I mean if you apply filters you are still creating a potent wheel...But You will get better results if you create a wheel with constraints...And at the present moment creating a wheel with constraints is something unheard of and i honestly don't think any program can do it yet and if he does it will have to be one heck of a programmer, something like a programmer/architech/ingeneer....at the time i created the wheel i was studying pre-med so i had my mind in pre-med not in coding or computers...

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2007, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

What does going to school have to do with learning programming?

Are you saying disability pays more than regularly winning a pick 5?? 

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2007, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

and if i use the system i describe on my blog titled" A very good system for the lottery" i think i will get some edge...That's another system i am going to see if a programmer/coder from rentacoder.com can help me with...

going to school to learn programming...my disability is the only thing i have and with my condition is hard to get a permanent job, plus i have back problem so i can't work lifting things...It will take me years to graduate from programming/coding by then i will have lost my disability...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23349 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2007, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

if you was to look at the wheel i created you will think that is a bunch of numbers in formation..

Right now i am in Rentacoder trying for them to build me a cutom software different from any lottery software looking at the numbers differently for Texas's Two Step....We will see how that goes...I'll like the software for Mid march of next year...Right now i am looking if coders in rentacoder can do my specification....

How the heck are you going to pay a programmer when earlier you were saying that you couldn't even get a credit card?  I've had empty pockets many times in my life, and not once would I have dreamed of hiring somebody to do something!  I can't believe you would even consider doing this, when all you'd need to do is take a few days and learn how to program Excel macros or something.

This thread is getting weirder by the minute...

P.S. It doesn't take years to learn some simple programming, it would take a few days.  And it doesn't require any heavy lifting.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2007, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Awww, now, see I was letting him paint himself into a corner all nice and easy-like... Shocked

Excuses like mowing dandelions, cut down one and three more pop up. Clown

(Warden always showing up, spoiling the inmates' fun) Jester

Greensboro, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #1616
                            June 5, 2003
                            1288 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2007, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi76, if your conviction compels you to want to donate to the cause, I'm sure Todd accepts cash if you want to send him a Lotterypost love offering. This reminds me of the movie Jerry McQuire, the football agent who ate some pizza and feel asleep and woke up with a bad concience.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                              Wandering Aimlessly
                              United States
                              Member #25360
                              November 5, 2005
                              4461 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2007, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, sorry everyone is jumping on you, but I have to put in my 2 cents.  If the only thing one can show his/her children and grandchildren is a certificate from LP that congratulates those who get a few predictions correct, I'd say one's life has been tragic.  

Last evening CNN had a special on everyday heroes.  One man (Wesley Autrey) in NY jumped onto the subway tracks because he saw a 20 year old fall as he was having convulsions.  Then when he saw the train coming and he couldn't lift the injured man out of harm's way, he crawled into a filthy space filled with water and garbage to protect the young man and 5 subway trains rolled over them until the power was cut.  The whole thought of watching a train coming toward me and listening to it run over me is freaking me out just imagining it!  Yikes! What an amazing human being.

Now that's something to be proud of and to show your grandchildren!  (including our war heroes and the firefighters who die everyday running into burning buildings, etc., etc.)

You don't have to be a hero to be proud of yourself, but now you're sounding a little like Just6 (I sort of miss the guy) whose main goal in life was to be a top poster at Lottery Post.