Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Will You do if You Was a Human Calculator (Alexis Lemaire)

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Omniscient.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10345 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2007, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

There's another "Human Calculator", Scott Flansburg. 

He goes around the country teaching math shortcuts, and has become very interested in numerology.  

From scottflansburg.com:

Best selling author Scott Flansburg also known as "The Human Calculator" - a nickname given to him by television star Regis Philbin, has been teaching math and entertaining people with his astonishing math skills for more than 20 years.

Not to bum you out Pumpi, but I've heard him interviewed on radio and when asked about the lotery he just laughed about it.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2007, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I thought someone would have pointed out that the Nth root of any number is a constant. It doesn't change.

To compare computations done on a static number to the lottery is like comparing the stirring of alphabet soup to writing novels.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #46570
      September 14, 2006
      558 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2008, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

They can use all the computer they like the question is do they use the same RNG...

A RNG in its core uses sort of speak like a very complex mathematical expression (not just one several) to help it decide which number to choose (So far that's what've read about RNGs) and it goes through a series of cycles before it does it...Now i am not a RNGologist..Again i could be wrong...

And i know this because every device conceived by man who wants to generate random numbers or a number sequence has to have sort of speak a mathematical expression code, like a formula in it....

" And i know this because every device conceived by man who wants to generate random numbers or a number sequence has to have sort of speak a mathematical expression code, like a formula in it.... "

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say ... what if numerolgy is not the path in which to calculate the prediction of numbers ? ...

Is it safe to say that the enviroment is a deciding factor ? small movements, vibrations, air pressure, earth rotation, gravity ...etc. being the deciding factor ?

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!