Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP "Ponderables"

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

My favorite "Ponderable" .............

"why don't those people that stand at the Lottery counter and call out combo after combo of different digits every day....................spend the same money on the Five digit.....................wonder if they wouldn't "get to a Jackpot that much faster"

My favorite market sold a winning Fantasy Five ticket to a fellow that they said bought $3 of Fantasy Five tickets every day..................the fella won $131,000...........pretty cool stuff!   

Whatever it takes....................stay  with the game that likes you best!!!!!!!

Great story..

I am watching our pick 5 in a vtrac way right now... Getting more and more tickets with 3 of 5 numbers..

Now to get the 5 lined up on the same dang line for the hit...  I would settle for 4 numbers tonight... and just as happy with the 3... My work continues.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
    Member #12416
    March 13, 2005
    564 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I won a jackpot, albeit a small one.

It was on the Pick 5.

I can prove it.

Newcomers assume the people on here are so smart they figured out how to win.
    At least it sure sounds that way!

It's ok, when I came here I thought VTRAC was some kind of shaver.

YAY LckyLary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are where we ALL want to be.....................Colngratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to "prove anything"................God Bless You, and God Bless Us Everyone!!!!

Happy 2008!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for sharing your Win with us..................and restoring our Faith!!!!! 

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I won a jackpot, albeit a small one.

It was on the Pick 5.

I can prove it.

Newcomers assume the people on here are so smart they figured out how to win.
      At least it sure sounds that way!

It's ok, when I came here I thought VTRAC was some kind of shaver.

Congrats with your  win..

Was it with a shaver?

United States
        Member #12416
        March 13, 2005
        564 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

My favorite "Ponderable" .............

"why don't those people that stand at the Lottery counter and call out combo after combo of different digits every day....................spend the same money on the Five digit.....................wonder if they wouldn't "get to a Jackpot that much faster"

My favorite market sold a winning Fantasy Five ticket to a fellow that they said bought $3 of Fantasy Five tickets every day..................the fella won $131,000...........pretty cool stuff!   

Whatever it takes....................stay  with the game that likes you best!!!!!!!

by the way...........the shop owner told me the fella that hit was buying

3 "easy picks" every day for months before he hit...................

I'm sure we all know how fast those 3 & 4 digits add up.....................

might be a good time to consider what we are putting our cash into....................

just an idea..............Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!! 

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

by the way...........the shop owner told me the fella that hit was buying

3 "easy picks" every day for months before he hit...................

I'm sure we all know how fast those 3 & 4 digits add up.....................

might be a good time to consider what we are putting our cash into....................

just an idea..............Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Our pick 3 sales are way down.  We have more people playing the scratchers which are just as bad as a rip off for the TN players.

I am spending more money on PB and pick 5 using the vtrac system in TN now ... At least my chances are now better for my donation to education.

United States
            Member #12416
            March 13, 2005
            564 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2007, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Our pick 3 sales are way down.  We have more people playing the scratchers which are just as bad as a rip off for the TN players.

I am spending more money on PB and pick 5 using the vtrac system in TN now ... At least my chances are now better for my donation to education.

I hear that.............I do play scratchers.......but they have paid back quick and kept me in the games............... I do think I'm gonna spend more on the "Jackpot games" than I have in the past.........not as much on the the 3 & 4 digits......................

Whatever works, huh..........................Best Wishes and Best of Luck tntea...................... 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2007, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I ponder what I call "the creature" and wonder whether it is one or many.  The creature posts something like, "Hi I'm new to this forum,  it looks really interesting and I can't wait to become involved with all of you." The creature then accepts praise and offers of welcome and then either never posts again or posts once or twice more to get more to gleam more thanks for joining and then never posts again.  I can't help wonder what that's all about. 
              BobP

What I keep getting laughs from is the poster who is usually unaware that we can all see how many posts each member has made, and therefore seems to be unaware that he/she is posting for the first/second time, and comes on with something like.....they have this great lottery secret they discovered. (unaware that many, many LP members have been researching the lottery for years   and somehow instead thinks we are all a bunch of bumpkins) And this system/method is inferred to be the be-all end-all lotterycracking way for us all to go ......but they will tell us more later. (LOL !) And of course they never do reveal it because it doesn't exist (or its something we all already know about that doesn't work any better than any other, except the poster "discovered" it when it was running through a "hot" period and never bothered to see if it would continue to work for extended periods....

Sometimes it is just blatant hookum, and all that is going on is that the poster is so ego-starved for attention that he/she wants their ego stroked by as many people as possible. I know some members feel sympathy for such posters, but such foolishness more often makes me chuckle.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #1303
                March 27, 2003
                1508 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2007, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I won't mention the name, but seasoned folks here will know.

It just amazes me of how some people like to tease. Whether they really have a really good edge on the p-3 or not, but claim they do. Then this person will post a few numbers to show proof, and then says I can't tell you how it works because it's a family secret. Then why tell everyone and get mad when people want to know? Sadistic is the only word I can muster up....lol

Red Devil

LOL ! Good one pac !  I remember that individual.  More than one thread and both got quite long as I recall.  He was a master of baiting. (oops)

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2008, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

All the different dream books don't give the same numbers for the same dream.

Huh? 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2008, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

All the different dream books don't give the same numbers for the same dream.

Huh? 

That's because the authors of all those different books were interpreting dreams from their own expertise in the field.

Konane showed a good article in her blog. Deepak Chopra was the author of this article. The article's subject revolved around accountability of our lives. How to recede from the ways of thinking like self absorbtion and worry. And interpreting comes to mind. Deepak is basically saying that how someone interprets their experiences and acts accordingly depends on how they reacted. Was the outcome a cavalier approach, as it should be, acceptable, or should I waste my time over debates that I will never win? Humans sometimes take life way too seriously...lol

Sooooo....Interpretation is what the wars of eons have been about...basically.

I see things my eyes were intended to see. I also have tapped into my third eye, but a lot more practice lies ahead of me.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10351 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Pac,

That's true, but a lot of dream numbers come from numerology used to figure a number for a word.

There's several diffeent systems, the most popular being the Pythagorean, and next after that, Chaldean.

In the Pythagorean, you just number a sheet of paper 1 to 9 and put the alphabet under it, in another, the numbers go 4 3 2 1 9 8 7 6 5, but anyone using those systems will always get the same number for the same word.

Other than numerology, most "dream numbers" are assigned arbitrarily, author by author, that's why they come out different.

Then of course, if we get into Greek and Hebrew, there's gematria... 

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2008, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Pac,

That's true, but a lot of dream numbers come from numerology used to figure a number for a word.

There's several diffeent systems, the most popular being the Pythagorean, and next after that, Chaldean.

In the Pythagorean, you just number a sheet of paper 1 to 9 and put the alphabet under it, in another, the numbers go 4 3 2 1 9 8 7 6 5, but anyone using those systems will always get the same number for the same word.

Other than numerology, most "dream numbers" are assigned arbitrarily, author by author, that's why they come out different.

Then of course, if we get into Greek and Hebrew, there's gematria... 

Wink

I wasn't aware of the numerology tie. I thought that it was a seperate entity. Or a mix of some sort, but not intentional.

But numbers can also be interpreted. Don't you see? Any visual and audible input our brain receives must first be interpreted. The interpretions are across the board. The number 3 can mean one thing to someone, and the same number might mean something else to an entirely differnt person.