Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A LP Story

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2007, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Let's create a story.

Fill in the missing words and then leave missing words for the next poster.

Example:

The _ _ _ _ _ were playing the undefeated NE Patriots.

The next person fills in a team where the _ _ _ _ _ and then continues the story and leaves a _ _ _ _ _ to be filled in by the next person, etc...

Here we go:

Once upon a time at LP, _ _ _ _ _ _ hit a _ _ _ _ _ _

for $_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11339 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2007, 9:55 am - IP Logged

skeeter ate a tasty treat,his master _ _ _ _ his meat.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2007, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Let's create a story.

Fill in the missing words and then leave missing words for the next poster.

Example:

The _ _ _ _ _ were playing the undefeated NE Patriots.

The next person fills in a team where the _ _ _ _ _ and then continues the story and leaves a _ _ _ _ _ to be filled in by the next person, etc...

Here we go:

for $_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

for $_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Once upon a time at LP,  Todd hit a Jackpot for $45,000,000.   He took his _ _ _ _ _ _  to a _ _ _ _ _  and said _ _ _ _ _ .

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10392 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2007, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Once upon a tme at LP, Todd hit a kackpot for $45,000,000. He took his winnings to a bookie and said, 363 boxed. 

He knew that playing with a bookie there would be no _ _ _ _ _.

But then the bookie joined LP and wanted _ _ % of the _ _ _ _ _ _.

Meanwhile, in Florida, Justxploring and Pacattack 05 happened to be playing _ _ _ _ _ in the same store, and Pac had a _ _ _ _ _ that he was using to get his numbers from. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
          Winnipeg
          Canada
          Member #14974
          May 7, 2005
          3656 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2007, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Once upon a tme at LP, Todd hit a kackpot for $45,000,000. He took his winnings to a bookie and said, 363 boxed. 

He knew that playing with a bookie there would be no _ _ _ _ _.

But then the bookie joined LP and wanted _ _ % of the _ _ _ _ _ _.

Meanwhile, in Florida, Justxploring and Pacattack 05 happened to be playing _ _ _ _ _ in the same store, and Pac had a _ _ _ _ _ that he was using to get his numbers from. 

he knew that playing with a bookie there would be no WAY OUT. but then the bookie joined lp and wanted 90% of the WAGER. meanwhile in florida justxploring and pacattack05 happened to be playing SPACE INVADERS in the same store and pac had a PARKING METER that he was using to get his numbers from.

lo and behold, in walked tenaj with her ---- in the air. with a look of disgust she said, "it's you 2, i thought my best friend ----- would be here.  

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
            Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2007, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

lo and behold, in walked tenaj with her HAIR in the air. with a look of disgust she said, "it's you 2, i thought my best friend TN TEA would be here.

Just as she was speaking, a _____ came into the store screaming ______, I've been _______.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
              Wandering Aimlessly
              United States
              Member #25360
              November 5, 2005
              4461 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Just as she was speaking, a ghostbuster came into the store screaming "I've been slimed."

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                Winnipeg
                Canada
                Member #14974
                May 7, 2005
                3656 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2007, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

lo and behold, in walked tenaj with her HAIR in the air. with a look of disgust she said, "it's you 2, i thought my best friend TN TEA would be here.

Just as she was speaking, a _____ came into the store screaming ______, I've been _______.

congratulations. you guessed tntea as her best friend. lol.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                  Wandering Aimlessly
                  United States
                  Member #25360
                  November 5, 2005
                  4461 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2007, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I thought of that, but I wasn't going to go there.  It's Christmas after all!  Group Hug

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2007, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Hickory Dickory Dock....

Never mind...........Eek     Banana   Big Smile

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4054 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2007, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Just as she was speaking, a ghostbuster came into the store screaming "I've been slimed."

EekTenaj woke from the nightmare as her hand touched the knob, she can hear the ghost say "I don't know what's going to happen to the fat slob"

When Tungsten Chef stymied in thought, he stuck a ____ up his ass but it couldn't get him out.  LittleoldLady tried to ___ him ____ but decided instead to sit on a ______.

m__t__e__f__c__e__.

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4054 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2007, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Hickory Dickory Dock....

Never mind...........Eek     Banana   Big Smile

ChairHickory Dickory Dock....pacattack05 got a really big sock.  It knocked him blind as he landed on his behind, and he wondered if it was a sign.

CrazyHis confusion was so great - he could only say "For Heavens Sake" 

He continued on with senseless gobble, and wished that he could be understood.

DeadHe said to his friends "never mind" I'm not functioning as I should.

s_t_p_d  m_t_e_f_c_e_. 

takeemtothebank

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2007, 12:45 am - IP Logged

ChairHickory Dickory Dock....pacattack05 got a really big sock.  It knocked him blind as he landed on his behind, and he wondered if it was a sign.

CrazyHis confusion was so great - he could only say "For Heavens Sake" 

He continued on with senseless gobble, and wished that he could be understood.

DeadHe said to his friends "never mind" I'm not functioning as I should.

s_t_p_d  m_t_e_f_c_e_. 

WOW!    Janet........Bravo!   LOL

You pulled all the stops i was afraid of pulling....

I originally wanted to respond because of an item stated above ,but with a PM, and decided to share this with as many people as possible who know me.  I'm not religous but spiritual. Anyway....I was asking for signs just out of frustration, and the first thing I see is a movie playing when I got home. The movie was "Bruce Almighty". Then Janet replies with the subject of a sign.

Coincidence?

Whatever the case, it's still strange. I always look for a lottery version of those same red flags I get with the basic supernatural events.

Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2007, 9:34 am - IP Logged

WOW!    Janet........Bravo!   LOL

You pulled all the stops i was afraid of pulling....

I originally wanted to respond because of an item stated above ,but with a PM, and decided to share this with as many people as possible who know me.  I'm not religous but spiritual. Anyway....I was asking for signs just out of frustration, and the first thing I see is a movie playing when I got home. The movie was "Bruce Almighty". Then Janet replies with the subject of a sign.

Coincidence?

Whatever the case, it's still strange. I always look for a lottery version of those same red flags I get with the basic supernatural events.

SmileyI'm glad Paccattack05.  What a way to step up to the plate and get on your "A" game.  It lends to the old adage "God works in mysterious ways".

I'm not going to dis on "Bruce Almighty" because once from a movie I got the answer to something I needed in my spirit when someone quoted  

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.
                            William Shakespeare

takeemtothebank