Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what game does your state NOT have that you wish they did?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tnlotto1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1954 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2007, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I wish Indiana had a game like Kentucky's Cash Ball so I could use my system on it. Kentucky is only a couple miles away from me though so I'll be able to drive over and buy some Cash Ball tickets once I get my Camaro fixed.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2007, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

what game does your state NOT have that you wish they did?

i know north carolina doesn't have a pick 4.after a couple decades texas finally got one.florida doesn't have mega millions or powerball and neither did california until a couple years recent when they had an uphill battle to add mega millions.idaho hardly has any games except a computerized pick 3.i wonder why some of these states deprive their players of good games? don't they know that affects the bottom line.

Some states have offered options to existing games; like playing the sum and/or front pair, back pair, and middle pair on the Texas Pick-4 and Pick-3.  And Powerball offers players the chance to multiply their winnings. These add-ons don't compete with the primary game so the only affect is raising the player base.

The standard formula for online games in most states is offering pick-3, pick-4, pick-5, a lotto game, and entering multi-state games like Powerball and Mega Millions.  I think Ohio made a mistake when they replaced Super Lotto Plus with Mega Millions then brought back Classic Lotto a few years later.

Florida has the Grouper and for $5 you get a QP on all five of their online games plus a random 6th QP. It's a nice game for us tourist that need our lottery fix while on vacation. 

Litebets27's avatar - power
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #10465
      January 14, 2005
      6065 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2007, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

That sounds like a problem for your doctor. ROFL

Sorry couldn't resist. Big Grin

Green laugh

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Think's avatar - lightbulb
        Marquette, MI
        United States
        Member #20541
        August 20, 2005
        705 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2007, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I think Michigan should drop out of the Mega Mill and just have a 6/46 $2 game and go back to ball drawings.  It takes months for the classic 47 to build to a decent level and it might go 3 times a year...boring.

While Michigan has been a member of megamillions for 11 years now there has been only one Jackpot winner that was outside the Southeast  Michigan area and that was in Traverse City...all other Michigan winners have been in the Southeast corner of the state...boring.

Why will people pay $20 or $50 for a raffle ticket or $5, $10, or $20 for a scratcher but not $2 for faster rolling jackpots?  Come on! gas is $3.25 a gallon, cigarettes are $5 a pack and groceries have gone up,up,up but the jackpots creeeeeeeepppppppp along and hardly anbody ever wins them...$2 6/46 tickets with ball drawings would go a long way to more excitement...along with dropping out of MM.

Florida has some good ideas...winning JP tickets in Florida are sold in Florida.

Michigan stop draining our money and population out of the state!! 

chasingadream's avatar - Archangel 01.jpg

United States
          Member #38687
          May 3, 2006
          315 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

i wish Tennessee had a rolling match6 jackpot game.....in my opinion lotto 5 is bad

Oogle  waiting patiently for my jackpot

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
            nashville
            United States
            Member #49896
            February 18, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2007, 1:54 am - IP Logged

i wish Tennessee had a rolling match6 jackpot game.....in my opinion lotto 5 is bad

i think tennessee will start up a pick 6 in 2008. the lotto 5 might start a nightly drawing like georgias fantasy 5. im not sure how many changes will be made to the tn lottery in 2008 but i agree with lottomike i want the ball drawings to come back to tennessee.