Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Teach and Learn , How do you come up with your number?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 9 years ago by delores247.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
49813 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2008, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Ouija Lottery 1.0 (freeware)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2008, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

The past winning draws is like a fingerprint of how random works for a particular game.

The future is in the past, practical learnings and use is what is important.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist nor an astrophysicist to win on the pick 3 lottery games.

Just study the statistics of the patterns of the past winning draws and learn how to use them for making the right predictions.

Of course, having the right software tools will help a lot, but first my only tool was a regular sums and roots chart of the boxed pick 3 numbers, I did O.K. with it, I crossed off numbers with a soft felt tip marker untill I had only about 40 singles combos left to play.

------------------

The more that you know about how to use the stats for prediction, the easier that it becomes to make the right predictions, it is very hard not to get the winning number often if you know a lot about the stats of a game and how to use them right.

Making the right interpretations of the data for prediction is the most important thing. 

I Agree!

takeemtothebank

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2008, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Just stop playing them and they'll drop. Happened again last night!

Bang Head 

I am grateful though, it dropped box, $300 as opposed to $12,800.

Virginia
        United States
        Member #41886
        June 24, 2006
        500 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2008, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

The past winning draws is like a fingerprint of how random works for a particular game.

The future is in the past, practical learnings and use is what is important.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist nor an astrophysicist to win on the pick 3 lottery games.

Just study the statistics of the patterns of the past winning draws and learn how to use them for making the right predictions.

Of course, having the right software tools will help a lot, but first my only tool was a regular sums and roots chart of the boxed pick 3 numbers, I did O.K. with it, I crossed off numbers with a soft felt tip marker untill I had only about 40 singles combos left to play.

------------------

The more that you know about how to use the stats for prediction, the easier that it becomes to make the right predictions, it is very hard not to get the winning number often if you know a lot about the stats of a game and how to use them right.

Making the right interpretations of the data for prediction is the most important thing. 

I agree with you Lantern and Tenaj it is all about knowing the patterns. I have seen it happen over and over.

Woodbridge
          United States
          Member #56664
          November 28, 2007
          13 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2008, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I use nothing other than statistics,
          hot, cold, in between, anything that catch my eye.

If a set of structured numbers go missing 9 times their average skip, i jump all over them lol,
          if boxed pairs stay out for over 45 draws and it can be created with digits from the best performing 3-digit-serie i play them, (i then go look at the straight pairs),
          if combined sums go missing, i play the numbers from those sums that have at least 2 hot digits in them,

etcetera...

i play these using progression, so in the end i always make a profit,

cheers & happy holidays,
          Ricky

Are you willing to teach your system? I live in No. Va also!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
            Member #19043
            July 24, 2005
            7378 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2008, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Here's my Teach and Learn System for 2008

Make a Chart that corresponds to the number of days your state plays for instance if your state plays Sunday through Sat then you have 7 numbers in each line; only chart the numbers from the day and date that corresponds to 2008 for example Feb march and November of 94 will match the dates for the present and so on till you reach 2007,The Chart will have approx 36 numbers it wont make you rich folks but it has Teeth so if you want to take a bite from this Theory you are welcome ,Goodluck To all,,,,Delores247

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #52091
              May 10, 2007
              1366 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2008, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Here's my Teach and Learn System for 2008

Make a Chart that corresponds to the number of days your state plays for instance if your state plays Sunday through Sat then you have 7 numbers in each line; only chart the numbers from the day and date that corresponds to 2008 for example Feb march and November of 94 will match the dates for the present and so on till you reach 2007,The Chart will have approx 36 numbers it wont make you rich folks but it has Teeth so if you want to take a bite from this Theory you are welcome ,Goodluck To all,,,,Delores247

Thanks Delores247 and i miss you tremendously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for tip....LadeeNCSmile

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                Member #19043
                July 24, 2005
                7378 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2008, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Delores247 and i miss you tremendously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for tip....LadeeNCSmile

You are welcome Ladee and Thank you for your Kind Words,keep in Touch my friend,,Delores