Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Year Lottery Resolutions

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Lotterologist.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
Member #12416
March 13, 2005
564 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Yup............and I agree........it's not worth making the world a "crazier place".................when it's time to "give it up" we shall "give it up".................

Don't make Life worse by trying to make it Better.........

Go with the Flow...........and Enjoy.................Happy 2008!!!!!!!!!!!! "with/or without"....if's fine!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Although I would admit it would be nice to have that cash to use on the Lottery.......HA!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!! and God's Blesings to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Yup............and I agree........it's not worth making the world a "crazier place".................when it's time to "give it up" we shall "give it up".................

Don't make Life worse by trying to make it Better.........

Go with the Flow...........and Enjoy.................Happy 2008!!!!!!!!!!!! "with/or without"....if's fine!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I will keep this post in mind.. Thanks..  Enjoy the New Year.... Guess there are other things to ponder about...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
      Member #12416
      March 13, 2005
      564 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

no more being hesitant. i'm sure there's many here who agree with me. i could have(gambler's famous last words) won a nice amount of cash in the last month, but i didn't play or else i never bet enough. out of all the triples that hit in the last while, i must have got 8 or 9 of them. mostly 25 cent bets, a couple for 50 cents. damn!! i'm  hoping to nail that georgia triple for at least 1800$. whenever it comes..lol.

YEPPERS..................

I'm right there..............and all I got to say is...........STAY WITH IT...........which is what I say to myself............
      I see so many "winners" that I wish I would have "stayed with"..................it has to work out.............

2008 is gonna be "our year".................. 

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
        Lotto City, Michigan
        United States
        Member #36256
        March 30, 2006
        1472 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2008, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I started Chantix a week ago.. The side effects are getting to me.. Weird dreams... "read the mystical forum"... weak feeling..  Got to decide if I take the next dose.. Anyone else tried this aid?  Constantly feeling sick to my stomach....

If it's making you nauseous, then you shouldn't take it. There should be some information about the negative side effects on a website.