Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what type of pet would you buy if you hit a jackpot?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Bagent.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10353 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2008, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

LOL...

I know of only two ant and elephant stories. One my uncle used to tell me over and over and over again when I was about 5 years old, and the other is a dirty joke, which I can't write here...lol

BTW...An elephant with it's trunk in the air signifies good luck.

Which story is the one you're talking about?

The dirty joke one!

It involves a female elephant getting hit in the head with a coconut and falling down, a male ant climbing on top of the elephant and havine its way with her, and the elephant groans every time another cocunut falls on its head.

And every time the elephant groans, the ant says.... 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2008, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

The dirty joke one!

It involves a female elephant getting hit in the head with a coconut and falling down, a male ant climbing on top of the elephant and havine its way with her, and the elephant groans every time another cocunut falls on its head.

And every time the elephant groans, the ant says.... 

That's the one...lol

Bang Head   Chair   Smash    Chair   Bash    Banana   Blush    No No      Love

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
      Vancouver, WA
      United States
      Member #53665
      July 15, 2007
      151 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2008, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Well for me, I would look for a good German Shephard import that is protection trained.  Never know when some idiot would try to kidnap the family to get my riches. Besides, I have had several German Shephards in my lifetime and love the breed.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        3052 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2008, 9:01 am - IP Logged

I like canines but I want to travel when I win on Wednesday night the Powerball jackpot.  So I would not have time to care for the animal.-weshar75

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
          Republic of Texas
          United States
          Member #57557
          January 9, 2008
          1095 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2008, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

If you win the Powerball jackpot, you hire "pet nannies" for your pets so you can go on trips. Or you get a dog small enough to travel with you.  No stinky kennels for little Fe-Fe. Wink

I already have 2 Italian Greyhounds and horses (a baby and a retiree).  I'd probably take a few rescues to keep my retiree company when baby goes off to be professionally trained.

grengrad's avatar - nw rogue.jpg
            Raleigh
            United States
            Member #49057
            January 17, 2007
            172 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2008, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I would have to go Jurassic Park on you all and clone a T Rex for a pet.

I gaurantee no one will ever successful rob my house. :) 

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
              Vancouver, WA
              United States
              Member #53665
              July 15, 2007
              151 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2008, 6:11 am - IP Logged

I like canines but I want to travel when I win on Wednesday night the Powerball jackpot.  So I would not have time to care for the animal.-weshar75

Goodness....if you hit the JP, you would have the $$ to be able to charter/lease a private jet and take the pet with you.  At least that is what I plan.  Why have a pet/protector that you leave behind?  Just a thought.