Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the whackiest way you've ever picked numbers?used to pick numb

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

What's the most outlandish way you've ever

I saw them in my mind [ 8 ]  [17.02%]
Serial number (from a dollar bill or something) [ 4 ]  [8.51%]
Went to my where's George and played that [ 1 ]  [2.13%]
Sports scores [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Madame Zelda [ 3 ]  [6.38%]
Dice [ 3 ]  [6.38%]
Cards [ 3 ]  [6.38%]
Number of posts in threads I'm in [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Numbers from news articles [ 2 ]  [4.26%]
Other [ 23 ]  [48.94%]
Total Valid Votes [ 47 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Portland,Oregon
United States
Member #14387
April 25, 2005
229 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2008, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

My most successful whacky way to play the lottery has been to use old game slips (I save all mine) like Tarot cards - shuffle the lot of them, lay them out in a Tarot spread - then play those tickets - won $1900 on the state lottery doing that a couple of years ago.  I've also used car license plates,  numbers that appear in my daily horoscope, numbers that come up during my work day (I see lots of medical record ID numbers) -  

"we were getting numbers off of Jars of Peanut Butter we had in our cupboards, and surprisingly they were hitting!"  Hummmm I don't have any peanut butter ... wonder if strawberry jelly would work ;)

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

benmas's avatar - waveform
    Rhode Island
    United States
    Member #56010
    October 28, 2007
    434 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

i dont do this but i know one guy that takes numbers from pick 3 delaware, sprinkles them with jersey midday and thats how he comes up with his nightly PA pick 3 picks...weird system but he says it works... i have no clue why it does

United States
      Member #54716
      August 27, 2007
      4 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2008, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Unknown or unfamilar numbers on the caller id.  (area code) or (exchange) for the pick 3 and last 4 digits for the pick4.  It's worked a few times.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2008, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

My most successful whacky way to play the lottery has been to use old game slips (I save all mine) like Tarot cards - shuffle the lot of them, lay them out in a Tarot spread - then play those tickets - won $1900 on the state lottery doing that a couple of years ago.  I've also used car license plates,  numbers that appear in my daily horoscope, numbers that come up during my work day (I see lots of medical record ID numbers) -  

"we were getting numbers off of Jars of Peanut Butter we had in our cupboards, and surprisingly they were hitting!"  Hummmm I don't have any peanut butter ... wonder if strawberry jelly would work ;)

You know what .......try the jelly........it might just work, I was amazed the Peanut Butter numbers were popping up like wild fire, I won 3 times in one week in PA off my Peanut Butter Jar Numbers! Had a box and 2 straights. I am going to have to dig in my cupboard again and see what goodies are in there! Maybe it's a sign to do so! Good Luck!