Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas 1/14 Thru 1/19

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Ms5PennieGen.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #46507
September 11, 2006
1027 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

The (house) lottery always win in the long run.   It doesn't matter what system you use, the odds are against the player in the long run.   That is why it is irrelevant how much you win with your system.  As long as you keep playing you are going to lose in the long run.   Everyone can post their systems and the lottery still would not care.   As long as you play everyday, the lottery will bring in more money than it pays out.  The TX lottery could care less about the pirate system.   Each day the lottery brings in twice as much as they pay out, even when someone posts the pirate picks on this website.  So please don't get upset when someone posts picks from a system on this website because systems don't concern the lottery.   They just need people to play the games.

This is a great thread and I appreciate the work that kkathleen, ms5penniegen, delores247, cv, txpolo and all the others put into it each week.  Please no more personal attacks.

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    texas
    United States
    Member #4689
    May 17, 2004
    4121 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2008, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

The (house) lottery always win in the long run.   It doesn't matter what system you use, the odds are against the player in the long run.   That is why it is irrelevant how much you win with your system.  As long as you keep playing you are going to lose in the long run.   Everyone can post their systems and the lottery still would not care.   As long as you play everyday, the lottery will bring in more money than it pays out.  The TX lottery could care less about the pirate system.   Each day the lottery brings in twice as much as they pay out, even when someone posts the pirate picks on this website.  So please don't get upset when someone posts picks from a system on this website because systems don't concern the lottery.   They just need people to play the games.

This is a great thread and I appreciate the work that kkathleen, ms5penniegen, delores247, cv, txpolo and all the others put into it each week.  Please no more personal attacks.

I Agree!  Ty Ilikedoubles

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
      Member #19043
      July 24, 2005
      7378 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2008, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

This is an excellent Thread,great supporters and predictors here,Mspennie has always welcomed everyone with great respect,i give my support here because i enjoy a place where it is considered a comfort zone,Keep doing what you do Mspenni because all the team players will come together  and continue to make this a great Thread,,,,,Love Delores

Thanks to all for the Support Goodluck

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
        texas
        United States
        Member #4689
        May 17, 2004
        4121 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2008, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Wtg Genny, Delores and KKKat, nice work PartyPartyParty

jigzy516's avatar - driver
          Houston, TX
          United States
          Member #57462
          January 5, 2008
          33 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2008, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  Ty Ilikedoubles

Great post ilikedoubles. i-like-you. you speak correctly. the lottery commision has way to many things to do then to worry about this website and the members predictions and systems. they have to weigh the balls, they have an incredible auditing process to go through for each draw, they have protocols and protocols for there protocols to follow everyday.... i highly doubt that they have a dedicated team sitting behind computers some where tracking every lottery forum site and the different posts and systems that are put online like every 3 minutes.

If it is to be...then it is up to me!

United States
            Member #19043
            July 24, 2005
            7378 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Thank you CV

WTG Mspennie and Kath,now the PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

kkkathleen's avatar - yocco
              south houston, TX
              United States
              Member #46359
              September 8, 2006
              893 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2008, 1:46 am - IP Logged

I JUST THINK IT'S TIME FOR SOMEBODY'S NAP!                                                               
              hennybogan

Let's keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

Dance Dance Dance

south houston, TX
                United States
                Member #46359
                September 8, 2006
                893 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2008, 1:56 am - IP Logged

Group Hug WE LOVE YOU Ms5PennieGen Group Hug Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies Lovies

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                  Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #33770
                  February 24, 2006
                  3146 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2008, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Genny, spilling your guts out here on this forum showing the Texas Lottery Commission not only the tool you are using but the merhod as well? Why then do you hide your combo picks showing only pairs? Because of your actions and others, you will notice ole Petey has been consistently losing during the MIDs here in TX. I guess your PM's are a bunch of BS! U agreed with me thar rhe TLC was on 2 us. So, what do u do? U tell them everything!!!

4 those of u naive enough 2 believe they do not monitor this system, i have some swamp land i'll sell u. if u ever win big like i did back in 2006, u have 2 fill out an irs form. The TLC also asks VERBALLY and on PAPER "WHAT SYSTEM DID YOU USE?".

Come on Genny. Nobody on this forum EVER, EVER SHOWS EXACTLY HOW THEY DERIVE THEIR NUMBERS. A BIG SHAME ON YOU! You have ruined it for a lot of us whether u know it or not.

Hi Hennybogan,

A part of me agrees with you concerning possible deviant practices by some Lottery officials, but I think it comes down to what picks are "in play". Prior to a drawing, a simple program can generate what picks are dominating before the balls are drawn. If the TLC wants to avoid certain picks due to their prevalance, they may be able to stage several live drawings and then only air the one that maximizes their profits, but to do so would require no third parties be present. And third parties are present at every drawing, so it would take a David Blain or Criss Angel to perform the drawings and cheat the players.

So, the other part of me says that it's 99% fair and random is as random does.

I really don't see any problem with exposing the Pirate picks here. After all, the program is generating about one third of the possible combos, so it's going to hit a minimum of one third of the time. I've found that it beats the one third percentage over time and almost hits fifty percent.

I haven't had any lottery officials approach me about my program and tell me to stop thinking up good ways to make them go broke, either.

Smiley Steve

south houston, TX
                    United States
                    Member #46359
                    September 8, 2006
                    893 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2008, 9:11 am - IP Logged

125 431 471 300 449

United States
                      Member #19043
                      July 24, 2005
                      7378 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2008, 9:28 am - IP Logged

TEXAS SPECIAL HISTORY REPORT{MSPENNIES'S PAYDAY FRIDAY}   

Mspennie i post this report in support of you as the Team leader of this Thread,Please keep it going for the other excellent posters and predictors that come here each day,Let's us not forget the viewers who support the thread ,I support you Mspennie and believe in you so keep on keeping on and doing your Thing!!!!!!!

PAYDAY FRIDAY SUMMARY

Texas 18th Triple{888}

Triple String 589 444 888 100 371

Pay day Leaders{952 340 360 }

505 917 409 786 200 400 811 706 873 810 372 720

Texas 1st 18th{219}

Texas 1st Jan 18th{978}

Texas 1st Day and eve{428 298}

Texas 1st Jan Day and eve{810 051}

Last year Jan 18 2007 Day and eve{089 998}

Old Friday Favorites

550 815 973 518 713 541 420 026 814 676 300 001 432 664 409 216

Tx Overdue but not forgotten 774 609 123 781 711 584 610 615 385 536 875 745

Texas Lotto Digits{568}

Texas Budget Play {550}

$$$$$$811 881 965 973$$$$$$

Reminders Players don't forget to flip the 6's and the 9's,,,Flips of the Day{917 760 948 765 616}

Remember it's Payday Friday NOw Let's Win some MOney $$$$$$$$$$

Goodluck Everyone

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        McKinney/Texas
                        United States
                        Member #47363
                        November 1, 2006
                        706 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2008, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know, just coincidence. I have been working up every drawing using P3P using Last 15, Last 10, and All drawings and plotting the results using 3 graphs. 1 graph for the hit on the number of drawings(15,10, or all), another graph for the row of the hit(rows 1-15), and the last graph of the column hit(1-5).

I sent my post yesterday afternoon after P3P lost on another MID. Since being one of the very first users of Steve's program, P3P HAS NEVER LOST BOTH MID AND EVE IN THE SAME DAY HERE IN TEXAS using either Last 15, Last 10, or All drawings.

But, yesterday - FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME - P3P LOST BOTH DRAWINGS!!

Thank goodness for VTRACS, Libra Dave, and Ducksafloat I won $330.

I rest my freak N case people.

I know, u probably believe those people here in Dallas did not see a UFO. U think the pilot and constable are all looney birds like me.

Ephesians 3:20

United States
                          Member #57681
                          January 15, 2008
                          12 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

None but the brave deserves the fair

bangs45's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                            Member #29585
                            January 3, 2006
                            1125 Posts
                            Posted: January 18, 2008, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Haven't had time to post much this wk., but Gennie, KKKathleen, & many others, keep up the good work. I enjoy reading the predictions & comparing. I guess it's pretty much like playing stocks: you have to know when to make a profit & get out. If I make a couple of wins in the early wk., it's better for me to not bet for real the rest of the wk. & just bet on paper for the fun of it & try to learn something; otherwise the TLC will likely get most of my winnings back if I cont. to bet the rest of the wk. Anyway, this is a fun site, & I've learned alot fm. the posters here. Thanks, everyone who posts. 

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                              Member #173
                              April 8, 2002
                              6114 Posts
                              Posted: January 18, 2008, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Wishing everyone many wins.

Luv U all.

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Page 8 of 12