Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please clear your browser cache

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2008, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I like this new calendar!  Perfect for people like me who miss out on too many conversations.  Thank you!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2008, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I finally cleared my browser cashe yesterday. Twice when trying to log in, an error message came up, but on the third attempt I was successful. I still have some of the glitches you were talking about. One of them is the editor below as I write this. There are all these boxes with no pics in them. If I hover the mouse pointer over them the description will show but no symbols, like ordered list,indent, insert/edit link, horizontal rule, emoticons, etc...

Also with the emoticons, when I click on it, the page loads but without the pics of the emoticons, and again, when I hover over each one, a description appears.

Nothing major, just pointing them out..

Thanx.

Did you clear the cookie (instructions above)?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2008, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Did you clear the cookie (instructions above)?

Yes I did. I also cleared all history, and temporary internet files. I'll do it again just for good measure. As I type this, the editor is still like it was.

I was a little reluctant in doing all the above because it's not my computer, but I did it anyway. No harm done.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2008, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes I did. I also cleared all history, and temporary internet files. I'll do it again just for good measure. As I type this, the editor is still like it was.

I was a little reluctant in doing all the above because it's not my computer, but I did it anyway. No harm done.

I'm pretty sure it's the computer and nothing else. On another site, I also noticed some of the pictures had the red x in the corner too, but that site is notrious for stuff like that.