Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Changing Your Routine

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2008, 1:58 am - IP Logged

It's about 2AM and I just checked my numbers for tonight.  As I was putting them away (no winners) I noticed I had purchased my 4 Lotto tickets already on Monday.  If you look at the thread I started on "checking your tickets" on Monday  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/169290

you will see that the first and last comment I posted both said that I bought my 4 "regular" lottery tickets for Wed night.  I wasn't lying, and I seriously doubt if anyone noticed, but the comments don't make sense.  I wish I had spent the money on 4 QPs or spent it on another game.  Well, it's only $4, just a little more than a gallon of gas!  LOL

So, has this ever happened to you or is this a sign that I'm getting old, too stressed out, losing my mind, too blonde or need to stop playing the lottery?

Crazy

Seriously, do you always purchase tickets on the same day?  That's what happened to me tonight.   I forgot that I took the $5 I won Sun and bought Wed night lottery tickets on Mon, which I never do.   In other words, I changed my routine.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2008, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Well its always better to buy '2' of the same tickets than NOT buy a ticket that may win.  If you had hit it would have been a double hit!!

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2008, 8:45 am - IP Logged

It's ok to lose your mind, as long as you remember when and where you lost it, so you could get it back.

I rarely play the Fantasy five, but I bought 3 QPs last night. I got the 1, and the 7. I just can't wait to go and get my free QP...lol

WHOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2008, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Well its always better to buy '2' of the same tickets than NOT buy a ticket that may win.  If you had hit it would have been a double hit!!

True.  When I realized I had 4 duplicate tickets, I was hoping for at least 3/6 so I'd win $10.   Even a free ticket would have been nice (although Lotto doesn't offer one) just to get some of the money back.  Again, it's just $4, but I don't think I'll buy tickets any more on a different night.  In this case I went out of my way to get them, which I usually don't do.  Still, Albertson's is, at the most, 3 miles from my home.  My mind just clicked on "it's Lotto night. Time to buy tickets." 

Pac, I've seen a lot of winning Free Tickets.  Ya never know.  Good luck!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5587 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

True.  When I realized I had 4 duplicate tickets, I was hoping for at least 3/6 so I'd win $10.   Even a free ticket would have been nice (although Lotto doesn't offer one) just to get some of the money back.  Again, it's just $4, but I don't think I'll buy tickets any more on a different night.  In this case I went out of my way to get them, which I usually don't do.  Still, Albertson's is, at the most, 3 miles from my home.  My mind just clicked on "it's Lotto night. Time to buy tickets." 

Pac, I've seen a lot of winning Free Tickets.  Ya never know.  Good luck!

There are always people trying to tear something down, I say never give up, keep up the good fight,  if you aren't in it, your chances are zero, I think you are going to hit, stay in it and keep playing your numbers,  they will fall in your favor, it will happen.  Nanny nay sayers aren't in it,  they have no stake, hang in there, it will go your way. I think it has been over a dozen years, it is not worth giving up. I've had two sets going on a dozen years and they have never hit anywhere 5 for 5,  so hope is alive.

Sun Smiley

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

And there are people who always embelish something without merit or practicality.