Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what countries or cultures would you like to explore after jackpot win

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
Gurnee, Illinois
United States
Member #49731
February 12, 2007
917 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2008, 3:01 am - IP Logged

I would want to visit Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Philippines, all over Africa, the UK, all over the Caribbean islands, Brazil, Belize, Peru, Costa Rica; any place that isn't tropical would only be visited during warm weather months as I hate cold weather...yes, this winter is really getting on my last nerve...but I am glad to have all my nerves telling me that it is friggin' cold...just hoping I can get lucky so that I can have the option to spoil my senses a bit!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
    Pittsburg, Ks
    United States
    Member #3382
    January 17, 2004
    80885 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2008, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

I would like to go to Australia, New Zealand just to meet 2 of my e-mail/IM buddies and then the Philippines coz I have a friend here who from there

In the meantime I will travel from the computer to the recliner and turn to the travel channel

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2008, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I would like one of those... Above sea level of course..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44