Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hiring a Psychic

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2008, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the dream you are going to have stimulates a certain appitite.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

To dream that you have constipation, means that you are unwilling to part with your old ways! You are continuing to grasp on to your old ways and failing to let go.

Numbers for you: 487-457-647-678-456-668-466-667

Connecticut Eve- 487 straight 1/30

Oklahoma- 687 Box 1/30

Ohio Eve- 668 straight 1/30

NY Pick 4 Day:4-5-6-4

Night: 4-5-7-0

First 3 digits straight

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2008, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to add to this discussion that Dreams are actually visions. Many times a dream is not what It appears to be and you must read between the lines. Everyone dreams while asleep, those who say the do not dream, just do not remember the dream, but we all dream. Many people simply do not pay attention to what they dream, and thus get nothing out of their dreams, however there are messages for us in all dreams. Personally I have guides that come to me in dreams that actually show me numbers and yes I win all the time from them and many times the numbers are not for me. I have also taught many here on LP how to connect to their own personal guides, told them the names of their personal guides and how many guides they have! Everyone has at least one guide! I always tell people.....If you want numbers then ask your guides for them, that is what they are around you for .......to help you or to guide you! However, if you don't ask then that is what you get.......Nothing!

Good Luck Everyone!

Toni's avatar - disney25
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #106
        February 17, 2001
        210 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2008, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Clairvoyance, Is there any way you can  tell me my Guides Name? I have asked many times for their name and for numbers, but I haven't really heard or dreamt of anything. I have read many books on how to contact them and have tried automatic writing, but nothing has happened. I also meditate to quiet my mind, but still nothing. HELP. You can send me a private message if you like or just reply here. Thank you so much.

Toni

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2008, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi Clairvoyance, Is there any way you can  tell me my Guides Name? I have asked many times for their name and for numbers, but I haven't really heard or dreamt of anything. I have read many books on how to contact them and have tried automatic writing, but nothing has happened. I also meditate to quiet my mind, but still nothing. HELP. You can send me a private message if you like or just reply here. Thank you so much.

Toni

Toni,

I sent you a PM