Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can you SMELL that PA STENCH?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 9 years ago by benmas.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #119
February 19, 2002
527 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2008, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Did you all notice that although the "new" 5/43 game in PA starts at $125,000, it does NOT INCREASE by the same amount (like the 5/39 game did) when the jackpot is not won!  Nope, it just increases by $100,000. 

And here I consider that FRAUD!  100% legal fraud!

The 5/39 game increased by $100,000 each night.  And the "new" rules clearly state new jackpots start at $125k.  Well, why won't they keep their WORD and be HONEST and double the unwon jackpot by the same $125k amount?

I'll tell you why!  Because everything they have proclaimed, at their website, in their press releases, and through their plants here at LP have all been LIES.

Where ARE you Jimmy Sands?

Where's the JUSTICE, Jimmy?

Why won't you defend the classic 5/39 game here in PA?  You lied for months about the 5/39 game needing changing and when it changed you hailed the new 5/43 game as being better.  ANd now you can't even show your face to defend your new 5/43 game.

But as all my posts countering you from day one have shown, it's all a lie, Jimmy.  Show your face here, apologize, and repent, if you're person enough to do so.

For an increase in the number field of four lousy numbers, from 39 to 43, PA players face incredible odds for a lousy $25,000 that does not increase by one stinking penny!

Where are you, Jimmy?  I've been calling you out and you ran away...you can run, but you can't hide from the TRUTH!

What will happen if we in PA bring a class action lawsuit for FRAUD against PA?

No, I'm not going to stop posting about this, Jimmy, because the TRUTH MUST be TOLD!  Some people need to get their head out of the sands.  Because if some poster like you can post these lies for months it could happen in any other Cash 5 state. 

As Dr. King proclaimed, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!"

"Always tell the truth.  That will astonish some and gratify the rest".

-Pres. Harry S. Truman, Democrat

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5587 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2008, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Did you all notice that although the "new" 5/43 game in PA starts at $125,000, it does NOT INCREASE by the same amount (like the 5/39 game did) when the jackpot is not won!  Nope, it just increases by $100,000. 

The 5/39 game increased by $100,000 each night.  And the "new" rules clearly state new jackpots start at $125k.  Well, why won't they keep their WORD and be HONEST and double the unwon jackpot by the same $125k amount?

I'll tell you why!  Because everything they have proclaimed, at their website, in their press releases, and through their plants here at LP have all been LIES.

Why won't you defend the classic 5/39 game here in PA?  You lied for months about the 5/39 game needing changing and when it changed you hailed the new 5/43 game as being better.  ANd now you can't even show your face to defend your new 5/43 game.

But as all my posts countering you from day one have shown, it's all a lie, Jimmy.  Show your face here, apologize, and repent, if you're person enough to do so.

For an increase in the number field of four lousy numbers, from 39 to 43, PA players face incredible odds for a lousy $25,000 that does not increase by one stinking penny!

Where are you, Jimmy?  I've been calling you out and you ran away...you can run, but you can't hide from the TRUTH!

No, I'm not going to stop posting about this, Jimmy, because the TRUTH MUST be TOLD!  Some people need to get their head out of the sands.  Because if some poster like you can post these lies for months it could happen in any other Cash 5 state. 

Sounds like a challenge to me.  Didn't Harry drop a couple of nukes?  My kinda democrat, no nonsense, no BS. Gosh I miss those PI (Politically Incorrigible) dems..

Go to fullsize image

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2008, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

When did I say the new 5/43 was better? When? If you're going to personally attack me, show proof. Show the message where I said that.

(insert signature here)

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2008, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Give 'em hell harry! or should I say Greg!!!!

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2008, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I think Greg needs a different hobby. Or a gas mask.LOL

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2008, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

I think Greg needs a different hobby. Or a gas mask.LOL

I have been smelling something Fishy in PA for a few years. Maybe I need a gas mask too! Hehehe

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2008, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I have been smelling something Fishy in PA for a few years. Maybe I need a gas mask too! Hehehe

Maybe you're too close to the ocean. Wink

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2008, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey Greg, I get that you are angry about what's going on in PA, but this is your third topic on the subject. Can't you just add some of your thoughts to the other two threads or are you going to create a new thread everytime you want to discuss this subject? 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/169767

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/169906 

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                  Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5587 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2008, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey Greg, I get that you are angry about what's going on in PA, but this is your third topic on the subject. Can't you just add some of your thoughts to the other two threads or are you going to create a new thread everytime you want to discuss this subject? 

Your signature line is now perfect.

Cheers

United States
                    Member #119
                    February 19, 2002
                    527 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey Scary, I guess you don't get "it".  

When Jimmy Sands spends months criticizing the 5/39 game then "hails" the new 5/43 game implying (="saying") it is better, THEN denies HAVING done so (after going in the lotto thug protection program), since when has it become FASHIONABLE to become SILENT about INSIDIOUS                I N J U S T I C E proffered forth by Sands who for all we know has never DENIED fronting for Harrisburg or being one of those bored state employees who never tires of ways to rip off honest working law abiding taxpayers? ? ?

Tell me "Scary", was that you there in the early '60's telling black people to STOP marching because they were beating a dead drum for their God-given human rights like the right to vote, among others?

Would you have told other females in the '20's to stop fighting for the right to vote the way you are telling ME to be quiet? 

Are you SO bored that the only "creative" thing you can think of is to flame me for demanding justice?  If YOU can't stand the heat, get out of the LP kitchen!

Are you SO comfortable that you are done standing up for other lotto players, knowing that your very silence is what gives indirect permission for other states to do the same to you and others here at LP?

Now THAT is "SCARY"!

"Evil results when good men [people] remain SILENT".

-Edmund Burke 

United States
                      Member #1826
                      July 11, 2003
                      2645 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2008, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I'll say it again, when did I say, or imply, that this new 5/43 format was better. Put up or shut up.

(insert signature here)

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

When Jimmy Sands spends months criticizing the 5/39 game then "hails" the new 5/43 game implying (="saying") it is better, THEN denies HAVING done so (after going in the lotto thug protection program), since when has it become FASHIONABLE to become SILENT about INSIDIOUS                I N J U S T I C E proffered forth by Sands who for all we know has never DENIED fronting for Harrisburg or being one of those bored state employees who never tires of ways to rip off honest working law abiding taxpayers? ? ?

Tell me "Scary", was that you there in the early '60's telling black people to STOP marching because they were beating a dead drum for their God-given human rights like the right to vote, among others?

Would you have told other females in the '20's to stop fighting for the right to vote the way you are telling ME to be quiet? 

Are you SO bored that the only "creative" thing you can think of is to flame me for demanding justice?  If YOU can't stand the heat, get out of the LP kitchen!

Are you SO comfortable that you are done standing up for other lotto players, knowing that your very silence is what gives indirect permission for other states to do the same to you and others here at LP?

Now THAT is "SCARY"!

-Edmund Burke 

You are seriously joking with this post right?!? You are telling me, a person who is black that I would have told those who are marching that they were wrong. Seriously F-U! You don't know me or my history. I never made my post personal. I never told you to stop posting. I actually agreed with your post, but thought you could post in the other topics you started. You have lost any respect I may have had for you. Go ahead and keep bitching on this board, but I will make sure to avoid any of your rants. And by the way, if you actually want to do something, quit whinning about it and write your congressman, write the media. Don't sit on your ass on the computer about how you've been done wrong.

Rant

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
                          Member #119
                          February 19, 2002
                          527 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2008, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

When did I say the new 5/43 was better? When? If you're going to personally attack me, show proof. Show the message where I said that.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. 

I'm not gonna do a search of all your posts just to prove that you refuse to take responsibility for all your PA Cash 5 posts where you criticize the superior 5/39 game instead of this dismal 5/43 game.  That's YOUR responsibility.  I'm only responsible for holding you accountable!

But for the sake of LP readers, let's look at your post a week or so ago, one which you have yet to "own" or take responsibility for or defend! 

Apparently realizing that PA lacked a classic jackpot game and Treasure Hunt has taken over as the "better odds" option,  the Pennsylvania Lottery is changing Cash 5. There will now be 43 numbers in the field as opposed to 39, and jackpots will start at $125,000 instead of $100,000. More info later. 

One, this is not the first time you used the manipulative adjective "classic" to set up a point that has no merit.  And I commented on that very word in an earlier post responding to you months ago.  My response then and now?  Note that "Classic Coke" was NEVER referred to as "Original" Coke.  Since when is "classic" better Jimmy?  The answer: it isn't

Two, what IS a classic jackpot game, Jimmy?  You conveniently never define that adjective except to point to some woefully increased jackpot to justify making the odds worse for hard working, tax paying players.

Three, you have yet to respond to my post that the jackpot does NOT double by $125k the way the 5/39 game doubled by ITS' original $100k amount.  Why not, Jimmy?  

I'll tell you why: because you resort to an old debate trick "attack the poster" rather than engage in intelligible discourse speaking to the issue at hand. The other reason is that it is simply undefensible.

Four, you ALSO conveniently leave out that Treasure Hunt is COMPUTERIZED (another clue that you work for "them").  Did you also suddenly forget about the non-computerized 5/19 game's odds? (hint: smaller number field)

Fifth, obviously, with (the computerized) Treasure Hunt starting at a mere ten thousand dollars (yes, readers, you did read that correctly) whereas the 5/39 game (just 9 more numbers!) started at $100,000 (and doubled as such!), you unmasked yourself as a Harrisburg apologist and did not succeed in making THIS poster think you were really out for US, Jimmy, the PLAYERS! 

So what did PA do?  They increased the number field by 4 numbers and committed legal fraud in the process. 

Over a year ago I wrote a post "Disturbing Lotto Trends" that was applauded by many, including Todd, the owner of this site.  Like all readers at LP, I, too, want to win a jackpot.  

But not at the cost of selling out... to lies.  Not at the cost of being silent about injustices done to players under the guise of "better" games.  

Pay attention readers: the emasculation of highly winnable and rewarding games by Harrisburg is not only something I will CONTINUE to post about, it is ALSO something that could very well happen in all the OTHER 49 states.  Injustice anywhere IS a threat to justice EVERYWHERE.  Including the state in which YOU play.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2008, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Now THAT is "SCARY"!

-Edmund Burke 

I know this wasn't directed to me, or that scary chick needs me to defend her in any way, but I must say this. She was only implying that the first ranting post about the "Stench" had more than enough space for continued bitching, and that additional threads was redundant.

I thought that was very clear and to the point. She never denied your right to expound. 

United States
                              Member #119
                              February 19, 2002
                              527 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2008, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

You are seriously joking with this post right?!? You are telling me, a person who is black that I would have told those who are marching that they were wrong. Seriously F-U! You don't know me or my history. I never made my post personal. I never told you to stop posting. I actually agreed with your post, but thought you could post in the other topics you started. You have lost any respect I may have had for you. Go ahead and keep bitching on this board, but I will make sure to avoid any of your rants. And by the way, if you actually want to do something, quit whinning about it and write your congressman, write the media. Don't sit on your ass on the computer about how you've been done wrong.

Rant

Scary, do not misunderstand me.  People of color are both my colleagues and my clients in my line of work.  They have been for years, and will continue to be.  I fear you misread my point.  

What was my point?  I understood you to mean that it was futile or useless  for me to "rant", to use your word.  

"Vehemently protest" would be the words I prefer to use about the injustice in PA done to the very exciting 5/39 game and its players, human beings like you and me who work hard for a living, pay taxes, and try to live an honest life.  

For me, Scary, any kind of justice issue is a justice issue, whether it is about the denial of voting rights to women and blacks, or marriage rights to gays, or whether it is about bold faced lies put out by Harrisburg and proffered forth here by some at LP.

I did not know that you agreed with my post, you never said so, until now.  And if you carefully read your original post, because I felt very criticized when I read and re-read it, I DID deem it personal because I felt that was being attacked was ME, not the content of what I was saying.  I grow a lot when others make comments about the content of what I write.  And I hope in turn they grow too when they read what I write. 

Probably like yourself, I have been told throughout my life to "shut up" when I point out what I believe is wrong, or when I point out, as I have to one Congressman, that one dollar spent on the WIC program saves three governmental dollars down the line and that therefore to cut that program would be wrong (an injustice) to the women, infants, and children who benefit from it, let alone to taxpayers who would be left with greater social costs down the line without the interventions done by WIC.

For the past two and a half years, I recently worked with adjudicated inner city youth who the system would rather spend $38,000+ to incarcerate in a youth detention center for one year rather than take $4,000. of that money to intervene to empower those youth to transition successfully to young adulthood through education, jobs training programs, etc.  As you now, we are currently spending $1,000,000. a minute on the war. Something is wrong with the way we think in this country. 

I was raised by my parents and grandparents, as you probably were, to be sensitive to justice issues.  When I read your post, I thought you were trying to tell me to shut up when I thought it was an issue worth discussing.  If I unfairly likened you to people in the '60's who just wanted black people (and the white people who marched with them) to just "go away" or "be quiet", I apologize.  I am hoping you see that rather than give you an "F-U" back at you, which is not constructive, that the time I spend crafting this and my other posts shows that I do care about you, and the others here, if only in a way that is hindered by my imperfect way of expressing things.