Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gail howard another winner

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 9 years ago by NYSlugger 777.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
Member #47
December 11, 2001
236 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2008, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

If you go to her home page you will see that some one in california just won the fantasy 5 in california in january.they only played 13 tickets .sweet.jeeps1

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2008, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

is that so....i'll have to go and check it out....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2008, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

If you go to her home page you will see that some one in california just won the fantasy 5 in california in january.they only played 13 tickets .sweet.jeeps1

Lotto Cheatah makes a similar claim on its home page too.  Strange, I have yet to read about any LP member who bought either of their software coming close to doing the same thing with any pick5 game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1749 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2008, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Cheatah makes a similar claim on its home page too.  Strange, I have yet to read about any LP member who bought either of their software coming close to doing the same thing with any pick5 game.

Well, I don't know about Lotto Cheatah, but I have GH's software and I ran the wheel that's mentioned by the latest winner on her site with the numbers he said he used and sure enough, it got all 5 #'s on the second game of the 13 games.  So whether he actually won or not, it is definitely possible -- which I think everyone knows on this forum anyway.  It still comes down to having the winning #'s in your pool of #'s!

Fantasia6's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Atlanta
          United States
          Member #51808
          April 25, 2007
          50 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

i am glad that you posted this...because i was reading Gail Howards homepage earlier today...and i a  finding out that there are a lot of ....misconceptions going on out there...and when you are limited on funds...you do not have money to be thrown away on games....

Fantasia6

United States
            Member #119
            February 19, 2002
            527 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2008, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Well, I don't know about Lotto Cheatah, but I have GH's software and I ran the wheel that's mentioned by the latest winner on her site with the numbers he said he used and sure enough, it got all 5 #'s on the second game of the 13 games.  So whether he actually won or not, it is definitely possible -- which I think everyone knows on this forum anyway.  It still comes down to having the winning #'s in your pool of #'s!

Actually, he DID win because she requires, for her own integrity and reputation, photocopies of winning tickets as proof of the winner's claim.  All of her nearly 100 jackpot winners are documented in that way, among others.

As I've been saying for years, it's not the software, it's the PLAYER who with the TOOLS the software provides combines an intuitive feel and skill for apprehending discernible or recognizable patterns that yield the winning numbers.

As far as I can see, she is the only writer that describes those patterns, which might explain why her books are advertised on this site.

As I have also said for years here, a wheel is only as good as the numbers put into the wheel.  How do you choose the numbers for your wheel?  Study the patterns and learn what is likely to fall or hit.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23262 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Actually, he DID win because she requires, for her own integrity and reputation, photocopies of winning tickets as proof of the winner's claim.  All of her nearly 100 jackpot winners are documented in that way, among others.

As I've been saying for years, it's not the software, it's the PLAYER who with the TOOLS the software provides combines an intuitive feel and skill for apprehending discernible or recognizable patterns that yield the winning numbers.

As far as I can see, she is the only writer that describes those patterns, which might explain why her books are advertised on this site.

As I have also said for years here, a wheel is only as good as the numbers put into the wheel.  How do you choose the numbers for your wheel?  Study the patterns and learn what is likely to fall or hit.

Greg,

That was a great way to put it.  I could not agree more.

It is the player, a complete set of information and statistics, and a set of toolsnot a magic set of numbers to play, not a single piece of software, not a perfect wheel, not a single system.

This is the Lottery Post approach: a convergence of those three things.  I would agree that GH has an excellent baseline set of information and strategies for any lottery player, which is why I recommend that every player have at least one of her books.  As Greg mentioned, there are links on the left, and if you click one of the links, Amazon will show other excellent related books that I just don't have room to show here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

nanolike's avatar - pink2
                WorldWide
                United States
                Member #55215
                September 18, 2007
                76 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2008, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Yes but I also found out that someone listed on her website as a lottery winner who won the lottery was dead 3 years before they won the lottery! I found the obituary same person same survived by. Was dead 3 years prior. Go figure!

Thud 

It's a NanoLike World!

WorldWide
                  United States
                  Member #55215
                  September 18, 2007
                  76 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2008, 1:58 am - IP Logged

By the Way has anyone ever known of any lottery that ever had the SAME EXACT 6 numbers show that previously showed at any time ever in the history of that same lottery?

It's a NanoLike World!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2008, 2:23 am - IP Logged

By the Way has anyone ever known of any lottery that ever had the SAME EXACT 6 numbers show that previously showed at any time ever in the history of that same lottery?

It has happened several times in the West Virgina Cash25 game.  The last time was:

12/28/07   04 10 16 17 21 25
                     11/05/07   04 10 16 17 21 25

It happened earlier during the same year:

02/19/07   02 06 07 08 09 13
                     03/28/02   02 06 07 08 09 13

That can be expected to happen a lot in a 6/25 game that has been around that long.

12/20/05   01 02 12 13 14 24
                     06/25/04   01 02 12 13 14 24

09/29/05   07 08 11 13 21 22
                     01/31/00   07 08 11 13 21 22

and etc..............

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2008, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Ohio Classic Lotto (6/49) has been around just over a year since 01/22/07 and it almost happened twice.

10/03/07   03 06 12 15 27 46
                       07/02/07   03 06 12 27 35 46

09/17/07   03 04 06 14 28 30
                       04/14/07   03 04 14 28 30 32

Evil Looking       

WorldWide
                        United States
                        Member #55215
                        September 18, 2007
                        76 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2008, 3:54 am - IP Logged

RJoh good work but how did you find your doubles so quickly? Are you using a software program?

How or with what did you accomplish your research with? Please tell enquireing minds want to know!

Thanks

Confused

It's a NanoLike World!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19825 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2008, 10:55 am - IP Logged

It's normal for lottery players to maintain data files on the lotteries they play or follow just to check their results and pick numbers to play.  I maintain files on all the Ohio lotteries that I play (Rolling Cash5, Classic Lotto and MegaMillions) and one on West Virgina Cash25 for fun.  I have some software that I wrote myself using GWBasic that I prefer to use but most any commercial lottery software will do the same thing. 

I once had an updated copy of Lotto Pro and it did the same thing with every lottery in the U.S. and its data files could be updated any time from its website.  I however had to update my files myself daily.

If you are interested in such data, I suggest you invest in some lottery software that comes with and analyze data files and you'll have access to all kinds of information.   I think the same information can also be gotten from the data files at LP by Premium members.

Evil Looking       

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                            Member #28409
                            December 15, 2005
                            1198 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2008, 11:04 am - IP Logged

yes, the premium membership makes a big difference in the info you can get.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1749 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2008, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if you misunderstood my post, it wasn't doubting whether the man actually won or not, but in response to the earlier post comparing GH's site to that of Lotto Cheetah.  And I didn't think it necessary to go into all the details of the player, tools etc.  It was a matter of using her wheel with the #'s provided without any "extras" (meaning no manipulation on my part, just the raw #'s in sequential order) to see where the winner fell.

I know first hand from winning, and many years of game play in NY Take 5 and NJ Cash 5, that it takes much more than good software and even having all the #'s in the pool wheeled ... to get all 5.  Study the game long enough and you could 3's and 4's on a regular basis freehand.