Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gail howard another winner

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 9 years ago by NYSlugger 777.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19830 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2008, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! All software vendors claim players have won using their software and it's probably true but there's no proof that players using any software win more than those just buying quick picks.   

Winners who give unsolicited statements about how their numbers were picked at lottery press conferences usually say the numbers were associated with something or someone special in their lives or just randomly picked by the lottery terminals.

I use software to pick my numbers because it makes me feel good about the numbers I play, but the closest I ever came to winning a jackpot was some years ago when I matched 5of6 in Ohio Super Lotto.  If I ever do win a jackpot it will probably be due to luck more than my software.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2008, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Yes but I also found out that someone listed on her website as a lottery winner who won the lottery was dead 3 years before they won the lottery! I found the obituary same person same survived by. Was dead 3 years prior. Go figure!

Thud 

That's not surprising. In some cities, the dead can still vote, too. Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

nanolike's avatar - pink2
      WorldWide
      United States
      Member #55215
      September 18, 2007
      76 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Exactly like Washington State, there was another Governor elected when I first moved here, but then another Governor took over because they found more votes but then later found out that "those votes" were from dead people. But it was too late then and the other Governor fought like hell for 8 months to say it wasnt fair but then finally just gave in and steped back.

Washington State is probably the most crooked state of all the states in the US.

I would say the Governor here is milking the people for all they've got.

It's a NanoLike World!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5123 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2008, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>"JUST" remember^^

if U really want "CHANGE"^

vote for: Hill & Bill>>!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
          Member #27050
          November 26, 2005
          40272 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2008, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I have GH's Pick 5 software, and her books as well.  They are interesting reading.  By using the knowledge I gained from her tools, and studying the NJ Cash 5 pretty intensely, I've managed to hit several 4 out of 5 ...which is a pretty decent payout in New Jersey where the ball count is at 40.  Also countless 3 of 5.  I agree with Greg (and the LP philosophy), you need the right tools, with the right knowledge, the right numbers in the wheel, and of course a little luck to catch a 5 of 5.  After all, NJ's odds to win the Cash 5 are over ~658,000:1! 

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
            NY
            United States
            Member #54513
            August 21, 2007
            6371 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2008, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Cheatah makes a similar claim on its home page too.  Strange, I have yet to read about any LP member who bought either of their software coming close to doing the same thing with any pick5 game.

Actually Gail Howard is Legit, her Lottery products are on smartluck.com or 1-800-635-4245.

Check out her "Lotto Wheel 5 to WIN Book"(helps beat the take 5 game)

Smartluck.com Under Section "Books"