Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Straight UP!

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 9 years ago by wpb.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2008, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

That is a great idea because my eyes can't take the computer's little numbers.  ok i have one  thing

to throw at you.  i have done my list for tonight.  when i compare your list and my new one, there

are 4 repeats  do you compare your lists day to day and could those 4 repeats be more likely to

hit.  thanks kid

Good question. I don't believe because there are repeats that they have any better chance of hitting then others. That's just because some of your pairs may be similiar and shooting out similiar numbers. I haven't been comparing anything as of yet,I'm still trying to keep up with you all,haha and working on improving this. Now did you come up with the exact same numbers on your list that is in mine? Just curious. You said there were repeats,I guess I'm confused as to how you are coming up with different numbers unless you are using different draws. Are you using 2 evenings for example? or 2 mids instead of one of each?

United States
    Member #56862
    December 6, 2007
    1826 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

ok, i'm new so bare with me. i used 2.772 , but i went back and used  tenn mid 963 and sun eve 749

and i came up with 3365  5121  1167  6974  4052  4076  2220  8327  7705  0040  2673

2380  1353  2574  4695  7836  1629  4731    using 2.882   

what i mean as repeats is the same 3 numbers just in a different order your list for tenn had 716 and

my new list has 167. i hope i'm explaining myself ok. i just feel so excited about this i appreciate you

helping me.  kid

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
      Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
      LA/TX
      United States
      Member #5957
      July 29, 2004
      9102 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

thanks lottolaugh

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
        Fayetteville, Georgia
        United States
        Member #3593
        February 2, 2004
        2285 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs

Ga 752 box

Ms. Pat

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

ok, i'm new so bare with me. i used 2.772 , but i went back and used  tenn mid 963 and sun eve 749

and i came up with 3365  5121  1167  6974  4052  4076  2220  8327  7705  0040  2673

2380  1353  2574  4695  7836  1629  4731    using 2.882   

what i mean as repeats is the same 3 numbers just in a different order your list for tenn had 716 and

my new list has 167. i hope i'm explaining myself ok. i just feel so excited about this i appreciate you

helping me.  kid

Okay,gotcha. I see there's call for a lot of confusion on a couple of accounts.

First,who's using WHAT draws, evenings? middays? one of each? And if you're using a midday draw with an evening draw, are you using the SAME day's evening or mid,or are you using a Saturday night and Sunday mid for example?

Second,what order are you putting them in? Mid on top or eve on top?  Mid on bottom or eve on bottom?

I have been using the SAME DAY'S MID and EVE to come up with these numbers just so you know. I put evening on top and mid on bottom. That isn't a rule or anything, just letting you know. Play around with it,try it all different ways to see which way is coming up with more hits if you have time to test it out. And please let me know your findings so we can take it a step further,thanks!

And yes,flat creek, if you find some repeats I wouldn't play them all, just 716 or 167 but that's just me because I'm cheap,haha. Just keep it in your budget and by all means don't play repeats if it's too costly. Use these numbers as a guide and always check them against numbers you are coming up with in your other workouts that you do. If you came up with 716 in another workout you do then play that one,of course and skip the 167.

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7713 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs

Ga 752 box

Ms. Pat

Thank you,Ms Pat! 

Fayetteville, Georgia
              United States
              Member #3593
              February 2, 2004
              2285 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs

How long is this list good for?

Ms. Pat

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs

How long is this list good for?

Ms. Pat

We're going to try it for 2 days this time around. So after tomorrow's evening draw we will change them.

Fayetteville, Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3593
                  February 2, 2004
                  2285 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you

Are we having fun or what........lol hopefully we are making some money..lol

Ms. Pat

Nashville, NC
                    United States
                    Member #47077
                    October 17, 2006
                    80 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2008, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Since doing every state is so time consuming, please put your request in for the state(s) you are interested in and I'll get right on it. Let's make this a Happy Valentine's Week!

North Carolina

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                      Member #33588
                      February 22, 2006
                      2068 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2008, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Michigan

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7713 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2008, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Michigan and North Carolina have already been posted. Go back a page or so,thanks!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2008, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

A friend and I put together a nice spreadsheet for lottolaugh's system.  I'm trying to post it here, but can't figure it out.... if anyone knows how to do this, please help....., I will post and share with everyone...thanks!

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
                            Member #55974
                            October 27, 2007
                            19879 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2008, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Thank you Lottolaughs,

Really appreicate your hard work. Used 79 instead of 97 by mistake from 667 an 619. HAHA! as you say.  Got a box hit from 3300 in NC. A nice error. Huh? Will be looking for your W/Os.

Thanks Again; U R the Valentine's gift for NC.

Aleon

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                              Member #27050
                              November 26, 2005
                              40272 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2008, 7:49 am - IP Logged

A friend and I put together a nice spreadsheet for lottolaugh's system.  I'm trying to post it here, but can't figure it out.... if anyone knows how to do this, please help....., I will post and share with everyone...thanks!

OK, let's give this a try....first time I'm doing this so let's see how it goes.  Thanks Todd for all your help with tips on how to share files.  If it works, this link should bring you to the spreadsheet. I tried to open directly, but it wouldn't let me do it...so you may need to save the xls on your computer before you can open it.

https://members.lotterypost.com/calabs/lottolaughsystem.xls

Just a few comments to get you going.  There are only 3 cells that require your input (which means don't touch any other cell!! lol)  The divisor, which is now set at 2.882 (this can be changed to anything you want, like 2.772 and such)...the evening and midday draws... just put the number as it falls.  Make sure you put the evening in the evening cell and same for midday so the calculations work as designed.

There are two sets of 36 numbers.  The ones on the right side of the spreadsheet (in bold and bordered) are the numbers you will get should you use a 12 digit calculator (same numbers lottolaught is posting).  The number sets on the left account for zero as the last digit in a string.  I thought it would be interesting to see if one list works better than the other, but the numbers only differ slightly.

Good luck everyone, and let me know if this thing is working!!  I will also post this in the 2.882 system thread.