Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AceKicka is set to Rule P4

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AceKicka.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3588 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2008, 10:58 am - IP Logged

waiting to see your pics for today in Mass. thanks

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Saskatchewan
    Canada
    Member #19992
    August 9, 2005
    2867 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2008, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Where do you post your picks for Pick 4?  I don't see any predictions just comments on winners? I would have played your Quebec pick if I knew you had one...lol

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

AceKicka's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      Triad, N Carolina
      United States
      Member #53117
      June 24, 2007
      6059 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2008, 11:30 am - IP Logged

LottoAce, did you actually put your money on it? I mean the hard CA$H?  I NEVER said that hitting a STR8/box doesn't pay enough - I SAID PLAYING "BOXED" ONLY, after all, there ARE 10,000 combos. How DAMN much are you planning to spend for a hit??

That's your problem right there, son - YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION!  Unless you're actually taking your wins to da bank, then STEP OFF!

Don't worry about the big leagues, ROOKIE.  I've got something for the CA$H 5 also. Gotta go right now but try again..............ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ace

"Game On.......'CAUSE ACE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!"

-- (AceKicka '07)

Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2867 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2008, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I played your double doubles for Florida and the Quads... how strong do you feel about the trips?

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #56005
          October 28, 2007
          830 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2008, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

LottoAce, did you actually put your money on it? I mean the hard CA$H?  I NEVER said that hitting a STR8/box doesn't pay enough - I SAID PLAYING "BOXED" ONLY, after all, there ARE 10,000 combos. How DAMN much are you planning to spend for a hit??

That's your problem right there, son - YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION!  Unless you're actually taking your wins to da bank, then STEP OFF!

Don't worry about the big leagues, ROOKIE.  I've got something for the CA$H 5 also. Gotta go right now but try again..............ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ace

Rookie?...I know damn well your not talking to me!

If your system is as good as you say it is..

Prove it....thats all I was saying...

I pay attention to what I need to. I haven't been on this site very long, but I have already seen a dozen y bozo's like you shoot off at the mouth without being able to back it up....

but, hell I like your style kid...so much so, that I'm going across the border and play the Virginia pick 4....any suggestions...?

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

Triad, N Carolina
            United States
            Member #53117
            June 24, 2007
            6059 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2008, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, LottoAce, that's right I'm talking to you! I think that you better check yo'self. You're the one that started "shooting off @ the mouth" about something that you don't know about!

You STILL didn't answer my ????  Did you actually win cash? THEN "YOU" PROVE IT!!  HELL, I showed U the proof last night!!   Did I call it - or what???

I really don't have the time to waste on you. I'm trying to help the GOOD people on this site. If not for that then I would enjoy it. ...........BUT TIME IS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to realize who you're dealing with - check some of the pick3 threads sometime. I'M THE REAL ACEKICKA!!!

-- (AceKicka '07)

N.C.
              United States
              Member #56005
              October 28, 2007
              830 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2008, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, LottoAce, that's right I'm talking to you! I think that you better check yo'self. You're the one that started "shooting off @ the mouth" about something that you don't know about!

You STILL didn't answer my ????  Did you actually win cash? THEN "YOU" PROVE IT!!  HELL, I showed U the proof last night!!   Did I call it - or what???

I really don't have the time to waste on you. I'm trying to help the GOOD people on this site. If not for that then I would enjoy it. ...........BUT TIME IS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to realize who you're dealing with - check some of the pick3 threads sometime. I'M THE REAL ACEKICKA!!!

Yes, Ace you showed the site a winning lotto ticket. one that you could have borrowed from someone else.

I can see it now...

AceKicka, "Yo dawg, let me borrow that winning ticket of yours so I can chump these fools on LottoPost!"

there is no proof that YOU yourself played that ticket...

there is no proof that you have a winning percentage in any pick 4 game.

Put up some predictions and proof your worth... 

ONE HIT DON"T MEAN $***!!!

You can't touch this Punk...Step up, or Step off!!

VA. Pick 4.....Lets see what you got?

Scared?

Triad, N Carolina
                United States
                Member #53117
                June 24, 2007
                6059 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2008, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

waiting to see your pics for today in Mass. thanks

Massachusetts: Trips are out 23 draws.  DD's are out about 36 draws.  The DD's look REAL interesting. I won't play Mass until later today. I want to see what's hitting early.

But I DID play the DD's in Michigan, Virginia (mid) & Florida already. Also played Trips in Fla - everything    from 0001-9998.  Of course I played Quads in all the  states with only 1 P4 game.

-- (AceKicka '07)

Triad, N Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #53117
                  June 24, 2007
                  6059 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2008, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

LittleAce, what's up with you, CLOWN??

I've done my thing with Pick3 & will do it again with Pick4.

I don't have to borrow ANYTHING from ANYBODY to show you a DAMNED thing!! 

If I did then I sure wouldn't waste my time on a $375 hit. Is that your problem?? You think that a $375 hit is SOOO unbelieveable?? Get a LIFE, son! Quick!

There'll be no need in showing you a $4500 or $9000 hit then! I STILL haven't seen ANY evidence of YOU actually taking any money home. What's up with that??

Holla back!

-- (AceKicka '07)

Triad, N Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #53117
                    June 24, 2007
                    6059 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2008, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Massachusetts: Trips are out 23 draws.  DD's are out about 36 draws.  The DD's look REAL interesting. I won't play Mass until later today. I want to see what's hitting early.

But I DID play the DD's in Michigan, Virginia (mid) & Florida already. Also played Trips in Fla - everything    from 0001-9998.  Of course I played Quads in all the  states with only 1 P4 game.

I've looked at Quebec and it looks like 222 would be the hottest set.  Next trips in line are 333, 777, and 888.  Other possible combos: *2256*, 4712, 2450, 3176, 3109, 5754, 5287, 7286, 2731, 8664, 6594, 7193, 9171, 1986, 4534, 4523

Florida: Hottest trips looks like = 888, then 555, 999

-- (AceKicka '07)

Triad, N Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53117
                      June 24, 2007
                      6059 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2008, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Some of the states that we're playing are trying to be a little stubborn, so here's a system that WILL get you going in a hurry!  It's called "THE CA$H-4 $PREAD" and it works WITHOUT waiting for the perfect time to hit.

There's NO guessing with this baby, just get ready to hit! After all that's what I'm here for. I know how tough it is to make it these days. Jump right in or you can try it on paper first if you'd like.

This system incorporates singles, 1-pair combos,  double- doubles AND triples, depending upon which pair that you  decide to use on the front end....... It has a little bit of everything!

For this spread you need to pick only 2 digits. These two digits will be your basic numbers. Some of the most popular pairs to come out in the pick 4 games have been 48, 98, 74......

Look in your own state to see what pair is showing up the most in your recent draws or which pair is most overdue. We'll use 48 on the front end in this example.  Here's how we build our CA$H-4 combos:

4811 4822 4833 4844 4855 4866 4877 4888 4899 4800

4812 4823 4834 4845 4856 4867 4878 4889 4890

4813 4824 4835 4846 4857 4868 4879 4880

4814 4825 4836 4847 4858 4869 4870

4815 4826 4837 4848 4859 4860

4816 4827 4838 4849 4850

4817 4828 4839 4840

4818 4829 4830

4819 4820

That's ALL there is to it. You can substitute any two (2)  digits that you choose, but follow the second column of numbers, as printed, such as 11, 22, 33, 44 etc.

You can now play your 55# - $pread.  It will cost you $27.50 to box this set of combos at the corner store BUT if you play online it will only cost you $13.75 to play boxed @ .25 cents each.  THE PAY-OFF  CAN BE ANYWHERE FROM DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK, TO HUNDREDS OF $$!

"I personally can't take credit for this system - it's been around for a long time - and trust me ...IT WORKS!!"

Let's start hitting today ~~

~AceKicka!

-- (AceKicka '07)

Triad, N Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #53117
                        June 24, 2007
                        6059 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2008, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck today!! ~~

~AceKicka!

-- (AceKicka '07)

Saskatchewan
                          Canada
                          Member #19992
                          August 9, 2005
                          2867 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck today!! ~~

~AceKicka!

Thanks...

I am trying your system in NJ Midday...

9-9 pair is out 77 draws so why not give it a shot.

Would be nice to hit it right off the start...lol

Playing NY Midday Quad and MO Quad evening

Detroit Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #38128
                            April 24, 2006
                            102 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2008, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Whats up AceKicka, i like your style i have been playing 1211 for a long while now here in Michigan for over 5 years i hit it twice, it has not came out in any way shape or form since 2005,  (i have been wheeling it) i think it's over due what do think or give me some advice on it thanks 1211 coming soon.

N.C.
                              United States
                              Member #56005
                              October 28, 2007
                              830 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2008, 6:59 pm - IP Logged
                              LottoAceMissouriMidday Pick 4Straight + 24-Way Box1-4-8-01-4-8-0$2,600

Thanks for tip man!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

SYKE!!!