Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

for those who play the same numbers...

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by four4me.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Which set of numbers would you stick with?

A set that has already hit [ 8 ]  [19.05%]
A set that has never hit [ 34 ]  [80.95%]
Total Valid Votes [ 42 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11339 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2008, 9:41 am - IP Logged

if your talking about pick 5,pick 6,etc. i'd have to play what hasn't hit before.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    CA
    United States
    Member #57222
    December 23, 2007
    587 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2008, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey LottoMike

Not sure which one to check.  I actually repeat a set of 3 numbers that always hit together (at least as doubles and sometimes triples) then I change #4 and #5 and of course the  Mega number.  I will play this same set of 15 lines however, for the next... well til it hits.  If at least those 3 numbers come up again, I will be gauranteed 15 times the amt, getting a 4th and 5th number will be a serious  bonus.  Then if one of those lines match my MEGA as well ....

THEN,HELLO BLIND TRUST!!!!!!!Hurray!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11339 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2008, 9:48 am - IP Logged

hey there,

i'm originally a pick 4 guy myself.i like making a couple thousand here and there off 50 cent straights.BUT here recently especially since my state went computerized i'm studying powerball a lot.12, 22, 19, 7, 13 and a 10.those numbers recently won 270 million bucks.now look very closely at those numbers.all they were was kids birthdays.the man said he won playing birthday numbers.heck me plus my kids and family would be something like this  1, 2, 8, 10, 24.then maybe another 8 for the powerball.shoot i'd love to hit on those for about 200 million!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8395 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

hey there,

i'm originally a pick 4 guy myself.i like making a couple thousand here and there off 50 cent straights.BUT here recently especially since my state went computerized i'm studying powerball a lot.12, 22, 19, 7, 13 and a 10.those numbers recently won 270 million bucks.now look very closely at those numbers.all they were was kids birthdays.the man said he won playing birthday numbers.heck me plus my kids and family would be something like this  1, 2, 8, 10, 24.then maybe another 8 for the powerball.shoot i'd love to hit on those for about 200 million!!

The mega millions winner didn't play their ages he played the date of the month his kids were born on.

you can mix and match you know.

I have play slips with their birth dates, months of births and days they were born on and then i mix and match you can also in some case add a 10 or 20 to each number if your looking for higher numbers. Playing the jackpots game is more about luck than what numbers are on the play slips.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.