Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Heart Breaker...

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Better results on lower tier prizes maybe, but not the jackpot. I know I have been using systems for many years. In fact QP's have netted me more money on jackpot games, mostly because they are the same weird numbers that are usually drawn in jackpots.

United States
    Member #33295
    February 19, 2006
    699 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2008, 12:10 am - IP Logged

During the MegaMillions drawing worth $220 mil a couple draws ago, I bought $3 QP and won $2 on 2 of the tickets.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2008, 12:42 am - IP Logged

A person gets some weird numbers on jackpot game OP's, thats for sure. And sometimes they even get some decent patterns on OP's also. Either way , you got to have luck on your side, thats for sure.

It all boils down to what each person believes is the best way to play for their own particular reason.

I really dont think anyone knows the best way to play for sure. Do them both, and you have the best of both worlds, would be the idea way to play. Its been won both ways. So , it shows it is possible. If it was not possible, I wouldnt be playing it at all.

But when a person gets close many times, chosing their own numbers, I do think it shows their studing pays off.

Powerball ( playing for the first 5 like I do ), not counting the PB, has less odds than some other games, such as Kentucky's   "  Win For Life Game ". Thats one of the main reasons I play it.

Also , a person has to believe and stay positive also. And the main thing, ( whichever way a person plays ) , is to remember to play within their budget and not go overboard on the game.

Gary

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2008, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Budward

Anytime you can get money back, OP's or picking your own numbers, that's always a plus and a good feeling.

When reading the winners stories on the web sites , it is amazing how many times, OP's and picking their own numbers, that people win it on a dollar.

You never know.

Best Wishes   ,    Gary

PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2008, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP...!

After you're comfortable join in on the Mega/Powerball challenges in the Jackpot forum on tues/wed - Fri/Sat..

Good luck to you....!

Yeah then maybe we can see some actual proof instead numbers "after the draw." Not trying to be "negative" but I know where posts like these usually go as I already said in the other thread. It is pretty easy to claim what numbers you played after the draw with no verification.

How about putting all your plays up 10 minutes before the draw? Sorry I am not one to believe everything I read. Especially someone claiming consistency on such a high odds game like PB. Most who do so are either full of it, trying to set up a marketing scam, or are just seeking attention. Usually all the above.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2008, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Sirbad

First let me say, that if you talked to me like that in person, me and you would tangle Pal. And you can take that to the bank. Its very easy to be brave through a keypad.

I am a honest person , and I do not appreciate when someone like you accuse me of otherwise.

It might not be close for you, but it was for me. As I usually dont get that close 2 or three times in a roll like that. I was excited and thought I would post and tell about it. Joy dont mean much if you cant share it.

In my posts I always said that it is a game of luck . I may have told of the way I play, about running the numbers on the end up and down. But that it takes a lot of money to do that, and also a person does not know which line he will get close on , and that it just takes too much money to do that all time. I also always stressed, to treat the game as a sport, and to also not go overboard on it, and to treat it as a sport or entertainment. ( Does that sound like a scammer sirbad ???? )

I took what you said very personel. If all you have to do in life, is go around and insult people's character, then I feel sorry for you. I have other hobby's also, and I am on other forums. And it never fails to amaze me, how there are always a few people on every forum , that always will nit pick a first time poster's post, and imply things that they did not say, or accuse them of things that are not true. Or insult them in some way.

I am not good enough to predict numbers everytime like that,  and no where in my post did I say I could. When I first posted, Madddog and another fellow, in a friendly way , invited me to the predictor page. And that meant a lot to me that they did. I told them I might one day. The reason I said that, is I feel that I am not good enough to do that. There are very good predictors on that page for sure. Better then me.

I have noticed a little negative on this forum before , but that goes true with any forum. This forum has many positive and nice people in it, and that is the main reason I read it. I also have noticed on every forum, there are always a few, that know it all, and that try and control the forum.

I am not a bragger. I just was excited I got close them few times in a roll ( that is unusual for me I assure you ).

If you need to ease your mind, I do have the tickets I mentioned the last two draws. One was a winner, but I have not cashed it in yet though. Kentucky prints the date and even the time on them.

I  feel I dont have to defend myself any further. Send me your private e-mail address at home, to my PM  here and I will send them to you, as I know how to do that. I do not know how to post them on here or in your PM box on here.

PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2008, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

"Yeah good thing for "you" because I would tell you the same thing person. Take it like you want it, but like I said the proof is in the pudding and talk is cheap."

Whether it appies to you or not, I am saying I have seen these types of posts far too often here. If you can't take opinions other than your own you should not be on a forum. It is obvious you lack control here and in real life as well judging by your immature threats. All I am saying is that if you are claiming consistency prove it. Don't expect everyone to just take your word.

You can take it as an insult all you want, I am simply saying if the shoe fits...Tangle? LOL! You obviously have no clue about my background. I tangle on a daily basis "pal." But nothing need be said. Your ignorance has already been proven enough as it is.

"Its very easy to be brave through a keypad."

I think you have proven that more than anyone. I say nothing anywhere that I cannot back up.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2008, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Who do you tangel with on a daily basics ??? Dont insult my honesty and expect me to set by and not defend myself. I say nothing I cant back up either.

Show me where I claimed consistency Sirbrad in my posts ????  I said if you study hard, it makes a differance many times. There are many ways of playing. And I do agree that QP's are a good option many times.

I also do not like people that proclaim the impossible. But I usually ingnore them. But I made no such claims in my posts.

Send me your home private e-mail. As I do not want to discuss this on a plubic forum. I am sure Todd would not apprive of it.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5145 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2008, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Who do you tangel with on a daily basics ??? Dont insult my honesty and expect me to set by and not defend myself. I say nothing I cant back up either.

Show me where I claimed consistency Sirbrad in my posts ????  I said if you study hard, it makes a differance many times. There are many ways of playing. And I do agree that QP's are a good option many times.

I also do not like people that proclaim the impossible. But I usually ingnore them. But I made no such claims in my posts.

Send me your home private e-mail. As I do not want to discuss this on a plubic forum. I am sure Todd would not apprive of it.

Astelblue..................welcome aboard the Lottert Post XPRE$$>>

Hope U make a LOTTA mony in the lottery business>>>>>>>>>>>

Sometimes we WIN and GET Y and sometimes we LOSE, but

if U don't win more than U $PEND><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

then thank SirBad for the warning>>>>>lottery can make U SICK:

PLAYING the LOTTERY >>>>>>>>HEART DISEASE>>>>>>>>

INDERJESTION>>>>>> and COMPLICATE PREGNANCY>>>>>

These are only a few of the things U need to BEWARE,  ......  LOL!

PSYKOMO 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51218 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2008, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

01 - 22 - 23 - 44 - 45

02 - 21 - 24 - 43 - 46

03 - 20 - 25 - 42 - 47

04 - 19 - 26 - 41 - 48

05 - 18 - 27 - 40 - 49

06 - 17 - 28 - 39 - 50

07 - 16 - 29 - 38 - 51

08 - 15 - 30 - 37 - 52

09 - 14 - 31 - 36 - 53

10 - 13 - 32 - 35 - 54

11 - 12 - 33 - 34 - 55

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2008, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Psykomo

Thanks for the welcome. Very friendly. I appreciate it.

I know what you mean. Smiley

You have a really neat way of posting, and I always enjoy your posts.

Keep up the good work.

Best Of Luck...............Gary