Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning & Grinning Wit Da' Queen!!

Topic closed. 1547 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chefgaryl.

Page 86 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
ohio
United States
Member #5030
June 11, 2004
17770 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2008, 10:17 am - IP Logged

oh you have to keep it in I know it would be a new number for ohio and ohio do follow Michigan.

outstanding, I never stayed with 1 number, I will try to stay committed to this number. after all, I did play

that 1982 that you told me to play. I also added more number that I play. I use to play 2 for mid and

evening. Now I've playing 8 or 9 numbers instead of 2. whats up with ohio pulling number 1 or 6 every

midday?

Lottery Queen's avatar - 487
    Watch Blinking #
    United States
    Member #34411
    March 3, 2006
    11792 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2008, 10:22 am - IP Logged

outstanding, I never stayed with 1 number, I will try to stay committed to this number. after all, I did play

that 1982 that you told me to play. I also added more number that I play. I use to play 2 for mid and

evening. Now I've playing 8 or 9 numbers instead of 2. whats up with ohio pulling number 1 or 6 every

midday?

Well gunjack you have to go with the flow looks like the 1 fell 13 times in July

so 1 is Hot. the 6 fell 15 times so 6 is hot and will appear in a set 16 or 61

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

ohio
      United States
      Member #5030
      June 11, 2004
      17770 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2008, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Well gunjack you have to go with the flow looks like the 1 fell 13 times in July

yeah the midday is killing with those 2 numbers. I;ve been doing hot digits on  a weekly basis. I knew the 1

and 6 was hot. I will play 1 or 6 for the midday every midday until the 2 numbers stop coming. I'll try 974 in

evening since 1 and 6 is a midday day killer.

Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11792 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2008, 10:34 am - IP Logged

yeah the midday is killing with those 2 numbers. I;ve been doing hot digits on  a weekly basis. I knew the 1

and 6 was hot. I will play 1 or 6 for the midday every midday until the 2 numbers stop coming. I'll try 974 in

evening since 1 and 6 is a midday day killer.

Gunjack you need to start charting numbers on a position chart

weekly so you will know what numbers to play since u do not have any set numbers.

this is a weekly chart for ohio starting Monday 28th until August 1

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1227 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2008, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Well this is August now and we need to focus on

754 this month. I missed this post sorry for long reply.

Thanks LQ !!! I know you are busy at the end of the month. You are always worth the wait!!!!Thanks for sharing.

ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17770 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2008, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Gunjack you need to start charting numbers on a position chart

weekly so you will know what numbers to play since u do not have any set numbers.

this is a weekly chart for ohio starting Monday 28th until August 1

How often do 1 of these number appear on a weekly basis?  would I be playing those numbers for the week

or longer?  I thought that 210 was coming and found out that 310 came instead. The chart seems to have

alot of low end numbers, I thought I would have seen some high numbers also.  you know what, I thought

the chart was for postioning numbers in 1st 2nd or 3rd

columns Shocked I had no clue that this was for picking actual numbers. This is very helpful indeed, I will start on

the chart on sunday and pick some from that list and play it that week.

Watch Blinking #
              United States
              Member #34411
              March 3, 2006
              11792 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks LQ !!! I know you are busy at the end of the month. You are always worth the wait!!!!Thanks for sharing.

Oh You Welcome :-) We Gone Nail Em'

Live4Today's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                ohio
                United States
                Member #61842
                June 7, 2008
                194 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Hello LottoQueen and GunJack, can't help but to read this post but GunJack you're not focusing on what you like I recalled saying you are good with the two-digit well Lotto-Queen gave some Excellent points but you have to see what was drawn, what was not, what's due, I think your pairs are great but for some reason you are skipping what you like and that's when you miss them just keep your hunch on the side until you see a clue for the digits which you are playing I missed that 813 was playin my Dad's b-day had a hunch but notice how the two-digit repeated you also have to look at the pairs front and back, and LottoQueen is right Ohio and Michi follows each other. GoodLuck GunJack.Smile

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  south florida
                  United States
                  Member #48616
                  January 3, 2007
                  1497 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Lottery Queen,

Maybe I read a post wrong, but it said that 582 had come out in FL???I know it came out in NC,  I haven't seen it yet here in FlA...still waiting???? And, I like that 745!!

As always, Thanks for all your postings and hard work!!

MmeFlorida

Watch Blinking #
                    United States
                    Member #34411
                    March 3, 2006
                    11792 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Lottery Queen,

Maybe I read a post wrong, but it said that 582 had come out in FL???I know it came out in NC,  I haven't seen it yet here in FlA...still waiting???? And, I like that 745!!

As always, Thanks for all your postings and hard work!!

MmeFlorida

Yeah these numbers make my brain crazy lol I meant to say NC Good looking oh 754 is on and Poppin

Watch Blinking #
                      United States
                      Member #34411
                      March 3, 2006
                      11792 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2008, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello LottoQueen and GunJack, can't help but to read this post but GunJack you're not focusing on what you like I recalled saying you are good with the two-digit well Lotto-Queen gave some Excellent points but you have to see what was drawn, what was not, what's due, I think your pairs are great but for some reason you are skipping what you like and that's when you miss them just keep your hunch on the side until you see a clue for the digits which you are playing I missed that 813 was playin my Dad's b-day had a hunch but notice how the two-digit repeated you also have to look at the pairs front and back, and LottoQueen is right Ohio and Michi follows each other. GoodLuck GunJack.Smile

Hi There Live4Today Thanks For Your Help

Live4Today's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                        ohio
                        United States
                        Member #61842
                        June 7, 2008
                        194 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi There Live4Today Thanks For Your Help

Thank You LottoQueen for a job always well done you go Girl !

Watch Blinking #
                          United States
                          Member #34411
                          March 3, 2006
                          11792 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2008, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank You LottoQueen for a job always well done you go Girl !

You Welcome We Gone Get Em'

ohio
                            United States
                            Member #5030
                            June 11, 2004
                            17770 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2008, 1:08 am - IP Logged

I'm having trouble with seeing when certain pairs are due. The midday,I'm seeing the 6 and or 1 coming

out. the double finally came out in ohio, but I stop playing doubles cause I didn't see them in a while. Front

and back pair, I haven't looked the numbers that way. Like that 05 pair was overdo, but, I had no clue when

they would pull that pair out.  I still have no set numbers or pet numbers, maybe I may make 974 and 210

may be numbers I'll try.

Watch Blinking #
                              United States
                              Member #34411
                              March 3, 2006
                              11792 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2008, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I'm having trouble with seeing when certain pairs are due. The midday,I'm seeing the 6 and or 1 coming

out. the double finally came out in ohio, but I stop playing doubles cause I didn't see them in a while. Front

and back pair, I haven't looked the numbers that way. Like that 05 pair was overdo, but, I had no clue when

they would pull that pair out.  I still have no set numbers or pet numbers, maybe I may make 974 and 210

may be numbers I'll try.

Morning Gunjack I see u really trying to get a number 05 is up in ohio next week there showing 305 there

Page 86 of 104