Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning & Grinning Wit Da' Queen!!

Topic closed. 1547 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chefgaryl.

Page 87 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
Watch Blinking #
United States
Member #34411
March 3, 2006
11733 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:18 am - IP Logged

It's Important not to miss 754 This month and the Lottery Will

do a 2 digit return on you. If your state have had 45, 57, or 47

Play 754 next day it is about to hit!

658 & 643 tiggers 754 I seen 865

and 346 go out this week

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Live4Today's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    ohio
    United States
    Member #61842
    June 7, 2008
    194 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:20 am - IP Logged

It's Important not to miss 754 This month and the Lottery Will

do a 2 digit return on you. If your state have had 45, 57, or 47

Play 754 next day it is about to hit!

658 & 643 tiggers 754 I seen 865

and 346 go out this week

Hello LottoQueen, Well that 476 creeeeped in Ohio I was just telling my girlfriend which resides in Michi to watch that 476 cause hasn't been out in a while I also told her to play that 813, she missed it of course and I don't play daily just when I get a fill for it Hunch Ha! Ha! Anyways I totally agree I also think that 643 will repeat as well I think that's going to be the repeater for month it's hot and besides that's my b-day but I like it 364 has not came that way Thanx LottoQueenI Agree!

ohio
      United States
      Member #61842
      June 7, 2008
      194 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I'm having trouble with seeing when certain pairs are due. The midday,I'm seeing the 6 and or 1 coming

out. the double finally came out in ohio, but I stop playing doubles cause I didn't see them in a while. Front

and back pair, I haven't looked the numbers that way. Like that 05 pair was overdo, but, I had no clue when

they would pull that pair out.  I still have no set numbers or pet numbers, maybe I may make 974 and 210

may be numbers I'll try.

Hello GunJack, I think maybe you could take a little break a watch how the numbers are flowing then go with what you like because it could be confusing as to which digit to play, and I know that you've got an eye for it cause I've seen it. I know you want a hit so does everyone else who plays including myself but I only play when I get a hunch so just watch the #'s for a few draws and keep track of it then put your digit thing into what ya like GoodLuck GunJackSmile

Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11733 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Hello LottoQueen, Well that 476 creeeeped in Ohio I was just telling my girlfriend which resides in Michi to watch that 476 cause hasn't been out in a while I also told her to play that 813, she missed it of course and I don't play daily just when I get a fill for it Hunch Ha! Ha! Anyways I totally agree I also think that 643 will repeat as well I think that's going to be the repeater for month it's hot and besides that's my b-day but I like it 364 has not came that way Thanx LottoQueenI Agree!

You Welcome :-) I am here to help!

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

chessie60's avatar - cat anm.gif
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #44052
          July 29, 2006
          182 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2008, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing 547 the the past month because I know it is going to fall along with 209

good luck    Smile

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
            ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17736 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2008, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

good after noon LQ, 305 huh, I may give it a try for the evening, ohio is still pulling 6 or 1 in the midday. I tried both numbers, but, I wasn't sure if doubles was coming for the midday. I now have to try a double for tonight.

ohio
              United States
              Member #5030
              June 11, 2004
              17736 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2008, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello GunJack, I think maybe you could take a little break a watch how the numbers are flowing then go with what you like because it could be confusing as to which digit to play, and I know that you've got an eye for it cause I've seen it. I know you want a hit so does everyone else who plays including myself but I only play when I get a hunch so just watch the #'s for a few draws and keep track of it then put your digit thing into what ya like GoodLuck GunJackSmile

I was thinking about take a few draws off, I hate doubles, I can never see which double is coming out. If

I could see that, maybe doubles would be my friend. Man, people on this forum is hitting everyweek, me, I'm

not hitting no weeks, you can see why i'm so inpatient, I want to start winning and grinning too!!! not

punching the walls and screaming after the results.

ohio
                United States
                Member #61842
                June 7, 2008
                194 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2008, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking about take a few draws off, I hate doubles, I can never see which double is coming out. If

I could see that, maybe doubles would be my friend. Man, people on this forum is hitting everyweek, me, I'm

not hitting no weeks, you can see why i'm so inpatient, I want to start winning and grinning too!!! not

punching the walls and screaming after the results.

GunJack you can only be happy for those whom are winning and take some good pointers from them it takes alot of concentrating when you are a heavy player, but you should just take a look at the drawings you said that you like the 16-61 digit maybe this something to think about since 991 was the mid try your 16-61 this eve w/ the 9 bring the 9 back it's worth a try? and I would keep that 120 you like in mind as well but remember play what you like a be attentive from the DRAWINGS! Good Luck GunJack! and you will be Winning and Grinning.Smile

Watch Blinking #
                  United States
                  Member #34411
                  March 3, 2006
                  11733 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing 547 the the past month because I know it is going to fall along with 209

good luck    Smile

Good Luck on it.......it gonna be poppin I want it to pop here.

lotterywannawin's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #56297
                    November 12, 2007
                    395 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottery Queen, I want that 754 to pop here too.  I have been playing it.  I know it will fall here.  I noticed 574 fell in August of 2007.  We will be grinning and winning with the Lottery Queen when that number fall here.Big Smile

(I left you something on pick 4 and something on lotteryheads when you get time)  Thanks.

ohio
                      United States
                      Member #5030
                      June 11, 2004
                      17736 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2008, 6:20 am - IP Logged

GunJack you can only be happy for those whom are winning and take some good pointers from them it takes alot of concentrating when you are a heavy player, but you should just take a look at the drawings you said that you like the 16-61 digit maybe this something to think about since 991 was the mid try your 16-61 this eve w/ the 9 bring the 9 back it's worth a try? and I would keep that 120 you like in mind as well but remember play what you like a be attentive from the DRAWINGS! Good Luck GunJack! and you will be Winning and Grinning.Smile

I hope that you are right man. that 210 is starting to p*** me off man.

Watch Blinking #
                        United States
                        Member #34411
                        March 3, 2006
                        11733 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2008, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Hi Lottery Queen, I want that 754 to pop here too.  I have been playing it.  I know it will fall here.  I noticed 574 fell in August of 2007.  We will be grinning and winning with the Lottery Queen when that number fall here.Big Smile

(I left you something on pick 4 and something on lotteryheads when you get time)  Thanks.

Oh ok Thank You. Yes 574 fell in August 07. Guess What 754 Has Not Hi Midday

August History since we had Midday Lottery so I am loading up on it there :-)

Watch Blinking #
                          United States
                          Member #34411
                          March 3, 2006
                          11733 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2008, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Watch Blinking #
                            United States
                            Member #34411
                            March 3, 2006
                            11733 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2008, 7:57 am - IP Logged

I will be posting for My States On

Numbers After We Eliminate some of them.

These would be Hot in My States for now

765  865  695  857  975  589  768  967  896  897

Nothing has fell off this row for my States. Meanwhile I will Look into

other things for my states.

lotterywannawin's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #56297
                              November 12, 2007
                              395 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Lottery Queen.  Thanks for the updates.  I like the 754 on the green book on Da Queen Weekly Best . I am still on it.  Good Luck.  Smile

Page 87 of 104