Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Close...But No Cigar

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2008, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Sirbad

You never did send me your private e-mail, but thats okay. If you want to finish it here thats fine.

I accept your apology. And I appreciate it. If you are man enough to give an apology, which I see you are , then I will be man enough to accept it.

I know there are some that post after the draw and tell how good they have done. That really dont bother me, but I realize now that it does some people.

I just got upset , when you said what you did. Insult any honest man and they will defend their selves, I assure you.

I have been honest all my life, as I was raised that way. And I have sacrificed many times for being that way. But I am not gonna change. I have been done bad many times in life, by dishonest people, and I am sure you have also. But there are not many things in life, that will set me off quicker than someone to talk to me like that.  Because I am not one of them scammer people. I dislike people like that, as much as you do , I assure you. You mentioned maybe I wasnt one of them people, but I assure you I am not. I hope you still dont have any doubts about that. I would ask you to just please dont judge too quick in the future.

I was willing to send the tickets, which I still have. But from now on, I wont post when I get ( what I call close ) , if it causes this big a problem. I dont get even that close that often anyway.

Man to man....thank you for the apology.  I wish you the Best Always............Gary

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2008, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I have also always been nothing but honest, even in my critical opinions. But after reading more of your posts I realize what you are trying to say. And yes like I said I rarely apologize for anything, especially for an opinion I have. There is nothing wrong with posting the occasional close call. I used to post when I missed one number on the big 4 by one number and one digit, and posted a pic of the ticket.

I knew some may be skeptical etc, and some still are even after the pic, as it could be manipulated. But I figure I will just wait until I hit it really big until then. But like I said some people have claimed such results on a consistent basis but never provided proof etc. So I was not sure whether or not that is the direction this was going. But thankfully that doesn't appear to be the case. So I have no doubts. Keep up the good work.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
      Member #48046
      December 7, 2006
      1699 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2008, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Azzzzzztek

You were right about tailing off with a 50's number,

I hit the 55, ( it was the only 50's number I picked)

I got a 2 and a 19 on a couple of quick-picks ( I bought two)

That play was a no-group for me (Saturdays) 2- 19- 21- 31- 55.

You'll eventually find out that different people, do different groupings.

Anyway I only got 1 number right this time.....55

How'd you come out Blue? 

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2008, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

X1

Thanks.

Even though I said I would not post and tell how I done , but because you asked , and to be polite , I will tell you.

Not that great.

I had 21 and 31 on one line , but thats the best I done. I had them in the first two positions though......way off on other three.

I had 21 on 5 differant lines with 50 on the end of each them lines....way off on the others " also ".

Last , I had 55 at end of one line and 54 at end of two lines..... way off on others.

Looks like my " small "  winning streak ( getting a " little" money back ) is all over.

I did buy a  13.00  Ticket , which I could have kicked my own butt for doing so, as I wanted to just get a 6 to 8 dollar ticket this time. So, I need to follow my own advice.

My wife ( who very , very seldom plays the lottery ) , bought a 2 dollar QP , and she had 19  and 31  on one line.

You done good X1 to nail that 55.

Thanks Again.

Best Wishes   ,      Gary