Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-5 Wheels

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1752 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2008, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Anytime! Our take 5 is only 22 numbers but not easy to hit. Last night no one won. I do have gh system. The most I've gotten is 4 numbers. It only pays 50 yuan which is about $3.50. 4 numbers isn't easy to hit either. Some people have said "What! only 22 numbers" yeah but believe me it's not easy to hit. I'll keep trying. Good luck to you too!

Wow, I'm surprised to hear that its still difficult with only 22 #'s.  When I lived in NY (1-39) I would get 4's much easier than I can here in NJ (1-40).  I couldn't believe the difference 1 digit made.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2008, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Wow, I'm surprised to hear that its still difficult with only 22 #'s.  When I lived in NY (1-39) I would get 4's much easier than I can here in NJ (1-40).  I couldn't believe the difference 1 digit made.

I believe that some people are just intune with numbers. It's not just about odds but also how each individual thinks and feels about numbers. I guess "my feeling" are off more than on. You know when you say to yourself " I have a strong feeling that such and such number is coming out" and it doesn't most of the time. Wish there was a way to reprogram my brain to do the opposite and get the "right" feelings and hit!!!!

Play to win!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2008, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Anytime! Our take 5 is only 22 numbers but not easy to hit. Last night no one won. I do have gh system. The most I've gotten is 4 numbers. It only pays 50 yuan which is about $3.50. 4 numbers isn't easy to hit either. Some people have said "What! only 22 numbers" yeah but believe me it's not easy to hit. I'll keep trying. Good luck to you too!

I would love to have a 22 number game. Not saying it's easy or anything, but it sounds like a neat Pick 5 game to be able to play. Anyways, keep on working with those numbers and one day you'll get a 4 out of 5 or hopefully a 5 out of 5! Good luck! 

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2008, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I would love to have a 22 number game. Not saying it's easy or anything, but it sounds like a neat Pick 5 game to be able to play. Anyways, keep on working with those numbers and one day you'll get a 4 out of 5 or hopefully a 5 out of 5! Good luck! 

I've gotten 4 of 5 about 6 times since I've been in China that's about 2 years now. I've never really "serious" played the pick 5 but now I "really" want to get 5 0f 5 so I'm trying really hard to analyse the numbers. Today only 1 person got 5 of 5. Yesterday Nobody won so the jackpot won tonight was 235,000.00 Yuan not dollars. Still this is a lot in China. If I win 5,000 Yuan I can live for two months nicely. If you get 4 numbers you only win 50 yuan :-(. Today I got 3 numbers for 5 yuan which is about .60 cents. Ha..ha.. It's still a win I guess. Thanks for the GOOD LUCK!

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
          United States
          Member #44841
          August 9, 2006
          1752 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2008, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I believe that some people are just intune with numbers. It's not just about odds but also how each individual thinks and feels about numbers. I guess "my feeling" are off more than on. You know when you say to yourself " I have a strong feeling that such and such number is coming out" and it doesn't most of the time. Wish there was a way to reprogram my brain to do the opposite and get the "right" feelings and hit!!!!

That used to happen to me all the time, I'm thinking a certain number or pair of numbers is going to come out, I play them in every line, and no show.  Then I started paying attention to the opposites, meaning the ones I was "certain" wouldn't show for one reason or another and played them in a smaller wheel along with the ones I was so certain about.  Sure enough, I would get a 3 out of that play.  So now I always play what I call a "baby" wheel to try and maximize my coverage, still keeping my main focus on my power wheel.  What it basically comes down to is playing a few different groups "all the time" if you really want to catch that 5 bagger!  I won with all 5 in NY way back in 2001 and unfortunately haven't as yet been able to pull the same thing off in NJ.  My biggest mistake was to try to apply the same rules with NJ's game as I did in NY, and found out the hard way that they are two very different animals.

HoneyBunny's avatar - unicorn rainbow-247x300.jpg
            New Hyde Park, New York
            United States
            Member #58529
            February 18, 2008
            150 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a formula like the one Hans showed but for 5 numbers in each row?

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7342 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2008, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a formula like the one Hans showed but for 5 numbers in each row?

I believe Hans was showing a 15 number pick-6 abbreviated wheel with a win guarantee of matching 4 numbers if 5 of the 15 numbers are drawn. A 15 number pick-5 wheel with 4if5 has 95 combination.

Chick on "Systems" in the blue box above and than click on "Pick 5 wheels" and you won't need a formula.