Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I was so close...

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 9 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
Arizona
United States
Member #52803
June 10, 2007
88 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2008, 4:31 am - IP Logged

I recently came up with a system based on some common sense observations for playing the Arizona Pick 6 Lottery. The system that I use is a little time consuming, but all that I use is MicroSoft Excel and a random number generator, which I get off of the internet. The element of chance is still used in my system. I think that the best way to describe my system is that I take a statistical guess at what the numbers will be based on the history of past results. On Wednesday, 3/5/08, the winning numbers for the AZ Pick 6 were 4 - 8 - 13 - 18 - 26 - 28.  I bought 65 draws.  Here is one of my tickets: 

AZPick3508

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23348 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2008, 7:53 am - IP Logged

The reason the image didn't show up is because you tried using the URL of the page that the image is on as your image URL.

The page URL (link) is what appears in your browser's Address line at the top, and that's something you click on to go to the page, like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8661176@N04/2314401512/

If you want to post the image that's on that page, you need to right-click the image itself and click Properties.  Then, the image's URL (link) will appear in the Properties box.  You can copy that URL and paste it into the Insert Image Window.  Then, you'll see the image here, like this:

Lottery ticket

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
      Member #28409
      December 15, 2005
      1198 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2008, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Congrats!  I sympathize.  Believe me.  I do.  But welcome to the wonderful world of chance!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5962 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2008, 8:53 am - IP Logged

The reason the image didn't show up is because you tried using the URL of the page that the image is on as your image URL.

The page URL (link) is what appears in your browser's Address line at the top, and that's something you click on to go to the page, like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8661176@N04/2314401512/

If you want to post the image that's on that page, you need to right-click the image itself and click Properties.  Then, the image's URL (link) will appear in the Properties box.  You can copy that URL and paste it into the Insert Image Window.  Then, you'll see the image here, like this:

Lottery ticket

The draw was 4-8-13-18-26-28

You had 4-8-13-18-26-35 payout $2000 not the jackpot, but still a tidy sum!! Maybe the next time Jackpot!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19895 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2008, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Congratulation on getting 5 of 6, I know the feeling.  I did the same thing with Ohio Super Lotto a few years back and spent all my winnings ($1500) and more trying to do even better.  So far that's  the best I've ever done in any lottery game.   

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2008, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Congrats ArtVandalay on getting so close! Wow, 5 out of 6 numbers is nothing to scuff at. Nice job!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

lotterywannawin's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #56297
              November 12, 2007
              395 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2008, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Congratuations on your win.  5 out of 6 not bad at all. Very good!!!

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
                Member #50124
                February 26, 2007
                601 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2008, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Congrats and Condolences.  Hope your system continues to work and you can land the big one.  Good luck!

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2008, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Nifty work ArtVandalay - May your future results be even "sweetah" !

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Gypsy320's avatar - lady narrisa.png
                    N.E. Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #58841
                    February 27, 2008
                    88 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2008, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Very very Nice...congrats!!!!

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #54513
                      August 21, 2007
                      6371 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2008, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I recently came up with a system based on some common sense observations for playing the Arizona Pick 6 Lottery. The system that I use is a little time consuming, but all that I use is MicroSoft Excel and a random number generator, which I get off of the internet. The element of chance is still used in my system. I think that the best way to describe my system is that I take a statistical guess at what the numbers will be based on the history of past results. On Wednesday, 3/5/08, the winning numbers for the AZ Pick 6 were 4 - 8 - 13 - 18 - 26 - 28.  I bought 65 draws.  Here is one of my tickets: 

AZPick3508

Congradulations, its very diffucult to get 5 out of 6.So what random number generator helped you to do this???Share with me i'd like to know if ya dont mind

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #46570
                        September 14, 2006
                        558 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Congradulations, its very diffucult to get 5 out of 6.So what random number generator helped you to do this???Share with me i'd like to know if ya dont mind

That makes 2 of us! yes.. please..do tell... thanks!

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Uruguay
                          Member #45134
                          August 14, 2006
                          3 Posts
                          Posted: March 12, 2008, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

next time! next time! you have to keep trying! :)

Vermont
                            United States
                            Member #59365
                            March 14, 2008
                            15 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2008, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Can you please send me any recomended numbers for the pick three and pick four daily numbers game-And if possible-The powerball numbers-I live in VT and the powerball is now up to $275 Mil

I will let you know how i do-And split the powerball with you if i ever won it

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                              Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              6537 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2008, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Can you please send me any recomended numbers for the pick three and pick four daily numbers game-And if possible-The powerball numbers-I live in VT and the powerball is now up to $275 Mil

I will let you know how i do-And split the powerball with you if i ever won it

Why would someone trust an anonymous person on the internet to split winnings with them?

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."