Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I was so close...

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 9 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Vermont
United States
Member #59365
March 14, 2008
15 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2008, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Why would someone trust an anonymous person on the internet to split winnings with them?

All im looking for was for someone to send me some numbers to try out-I was looking to try out a system-but theres so many out there-i did not know-There must have been your first day that you thought of playing the numbers-But did not know what system to try out-If no one want to shoot me any numbers-Fine-Im not looking to get in a arguement over it-Its stupied-All i was doing is asking-So if you did not want to give me any numbers-Fine

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2008, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

All im looking for was for someone to send me some numbers to try out-I was looking to try out a system-but theres so many out there-i did not know-There must have been your first day that you thought of playing the numbers-But did not know what system to try out-If no one want to shoot me any numbers-Fine-Im not looking to get in a arguement over it-Its stupied-All i was doing is asking-So if you did not want to give me any numbers-Fine

Don't get discourage. There's a lot of people here willing to give you numbers to play and even help you use a system. When you post numbers at LP there is no way of knowing who you REALLY are. So let's say I give you numbers to play and you DO hit a jackpot. I don't really expect you to give me half. This site is mostly for sharing information, strategies, etc.. I suppose if you did want to give someone money for helping you pick winning numbers It could be done. There's no way of knowing who is "a man/woman of their word". Above all don't get annoyed or discouraged. Most people here are really trying to help.  I make no judgement. Good luck!

Play to win!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2008, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Not trying to start an argument, so there's no need to get upset. There are many ways to get numbers here. Look at the predictions board and there are a bunch of numbers posted for all the games. There is also a Quick Pick generator in the Resource link. 

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2008, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Good job!  I've only gotten 4/6 numbers.  I would like to get 5/6 here and win $5,000+.   Being 1 number off is very frustrating, since I've done that a couple of times with pick-5, but it's also a good feeling.  Yikes!  Next time.....

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          CA
          United States
          Member #57222
          December 23, 2007
          587 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2008, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I recently came up with a system based on some common sense observations for playing the Arizona Pick 6 Lottery. The system that I use is a little time consuming, but all that I use is MicroSoft Excel and a random number generator, which I get off of the internet. The element of chance is still used in my system. I think that the best way to describe my system is that I take a statistical guess at what the numbers will be based on the history of past results. On Wednesday, 3/5/08, the winning numbers for the AZ Pick 6 were 4 - 8 - 13 - 18 - 26 - 28.  I bought 65 draws.  Here is one of my tickets: 

AZPick3508

I'd probably pass out if I hit 5/6

That is still great if you ask me!

You still beat some serious odds.  And now the lottery will be paying for itself for a while. You don't have to spend your own money for the next 65 drawsor even 1065 draws if you want.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1279 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2008, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

You got my sympathies. I won second prize, more than 10,500 dollars on my national 7 number lottery with 6 + bonus number, missing one number, in 2007. First prize was over 900,000 dollars.