Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

true system

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rubberbandman's avatar - Spawn Classic.jpg
mn
United States
Member #59040
March 4, 2008
276 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2008, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I like the user name "rubberbandman", sounds sing songy to me. Reminds me of something......................

But for the grace, rhythm, and debonair  rubberyness, here is the real deal The Spinners! Midnight Special! Rubber-band props and all, no lack of fun back in the 70's!

Enjoy!

Warning! This may be too funky for some so be careful, relax, and let yourself become funky with grace, rhythm, and debonairness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce8nfWyX7P4

I like the user name "rubberbandman", sounds sing songy to me. Reminds me of something

But not me per-se do you?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2008, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

If you guys believe so much that there is a plan to this, Why haven't ANY of you won the jackpot?, and if you did you wouldnt be on this site asking for opinions, you would be seeking more valid advice.

Why haven't you won? Why are you here? Trying new systems and trying to find a plan that works isn't a bad thing. This site allows others to discuss their systems and methods with others in the hope that maybe someday, something will work. Do a search and you will see that their have been people who have won who are/were members of this site.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2008, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Take a very close look at a KENO board...

It tells a lot about patterns in the base ten system the USA uses.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19904 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2008, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

a person's lottery system should be true randomness

A person's lottery system can be anything they want it to be, there aren't any rules. 

Quick picks are suppose to be random so if a person wants to pick his combinations randomly then he can simply buy some QPs. 

System players are convinced they can't do any worst picking their own combinations plus picking their own combinations can be enjoyable and entertaining.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking