Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why Are You Here ??

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chasingadream.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

What is it that you seek here on this site ?

A winning system [ 16 ]  [21.92%]
A winning number [ 6 ]  [8.22%]
help on writing your own system [ 4 ]  [5.48%]
just reading and soaking it all in [ 31 ]  [42.47%]
to spam [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
to decalre you've cracked the code every week [ 4 ]  [5.48%]
to find websites where you can find lotto systems [ 1 ]  [1.37%]
your confused [ 1 ]  [1.37%]
nothing else better to do [ 10 ]  [13.70%]
prove/disprove others systems work [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 73 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1280 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2008, 10:35 am - IP Logged

I came her first and foremost to get more info on lottery systems and lottery software. It was originally the now infamous Lottosynchronizer which directed me to this forum, where the developers was bragging about their software in the autumn/fall of 2003. After lurking for a long time I joined in December 2004.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2008, 10:44 am - IP Logged

IN follows: IL, GA, FL, TN

Keep an eye for those and snatch you a winner.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
      Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25176 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2008, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I'm here because I'm hooked ......not on phonics, but on Lottery Post.  My days start with a cup of coffee and Lottery Post.   When I no longer am interested in this site somebody needs to call the guys in the white coats.  This Pisces just celebrated birthday number 73 with no bells and whistles.  When I click on Lottery Post I feel like I am with family.

A Big Happy Birthday to you Maggie!!

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19901 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2008, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I came to LP years ago looking for some information about the BigGame lottery. At the time both BigGame and LP had a yellow and green color scheme so I thought they were connected.  LP had more information than the BG website so I continued to come back and registered when Todd required posters to so. 

I've never expected to find a winning system or anyone here to help me write a system since I already had one I wrote using GWBasic before I got on the Internet.  I'm still using that system today although I've changed it somewhat over the years to include some of the ideas discussed and shared at LP.

I like reading about what others members are trying to improve their chances of winning.  I also like the challenge of predicting on the prediction board and comparing my results with those of other members.  For lottery players like myself who like to discuss strategies and systems for playing the lotteries, there's no better place than LP.  I usually show up at least once a day if my internet connection is working.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Charlestown,Indiana
          United States
          Member #57417
          January 4, 2008
          6 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2008, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank You !!!!!!!!!   Will keep at it.      Good Luck to all

United States
            Member #59167
            March 8, 2008
            174 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2008, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I came to LP years ago looking for some information about the BigGame lottery. At the time both BigGame and LP had a yellow and green color scheme so I thought they were connected.  LP had more information than the BG website so I continued to come back and registered when Todd required posters to so. 

I've never expected to find a winning system or anyone here to help me write a system since I already had one I wrote using GWBasic before I got on the Internet.  I'm still using that system today although I've changed it somewhat over the years to include some of the ideas discussed and shared at LP.

I like reading about what others members are trying to improve their chances of winning.  I also like the challenge of predicting on the prediction board and comparing my results with those of other members.  For lottery players like myself who like to discuss strategies and systems for playing the lotteries, there's no better place than LP.  I usually show up at least once a day if my internet connection is working.

Like you, I first started coming here years ago, long before many of the current members new it existed.  Back when BigGame was the name of the game. A long time before the current setup came into being. Back when it was the only place to get real lottery information.  Moved, and moved again.  I left, came back, left, and came back again. I mostly stuck around when the older member started the interesting threads, and people spole up on all sorts of subjects. May favorites were MADDOG, LOTTOMIKE, RJOh, tntea, justexploring, tntea, and Psykomo.  I miss the older guys that left, I hope fore better places: chewie, CashOnly, and people like that.  I apologise for forgetting name of the guy that buried his money and the rats eat it.  He was fun. Hopefully, it will be fun again.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2008, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I would just like to win here in Indiana, seems this is a stuborn pick three to win, but I will figure it out soon. I need a winner , so I can break even. Good luck to all of you! I do enjoy reading your imputs.

I can sympathize with your pain. The pick 3 here is also tough to crack.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19901 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2008, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Like you, I first started coming here years ago, long before many of the current members new it existed.  Back when BigGame was the name of the game. A long time before the current setup came into being. Back when it was the only place to get real lottery information.  Moved, and moved again.  I left, came back, left, and came back again. I mostly stuck around when the older member started the interesting threads, and people spole up on all sorts of subjects. May favorites were MADDOG, LOTTOMIKE, RJOh, tntea, justexploring, tntea, and Psykomo.  I miss the older guys that left, I hope fore better places: chewie, CashOnly, and people like that.  I apologise for forgetting name of the guy that buried his money and the rats eat it.  He was fun. Hopefully, it will be fun again.

When I first found LP, Maybelle lottery website was going strong.  Most of its members were pick3/4 players and players of other games came here.  After it closed down, many of its members came over to LP.  Shortly after that, Todd established a forum for each type of game which made it easier for players of different types of games to find posts about their favorite type of games and the site continues to get better every day.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #46570
                  September 14, 2006
                  558 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2008, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I liked what I read.

I began as a guest, reading all the past threads and replies.  One day I read a post to which I just had to respond.  So I joined and responded.  That was the first time in my internet life I ever made a response to anything. 

The ideas presented here have given me a new,bold, exciting, outlook on the lottory.  I firmly believe a way will be found ( system, if you prefer) to make playing the lotto profitable.  I firmly believe someone here will accomplish that goal and make predictions proving they have arrived.  Meanwhile I still get a chuckle when I read a post stating that there is no way to determine the outcome of a future draw. 

The "science" is still young; not all avenues have been explored.  Let's wait and let those willing to make the sacrifice, make the sacrifice.  If a way is found, the discovery will come from those who are members of LP.

By the way, how did the author of this thread come up with the idea of polling "Why Are You Here?"

To be honest with you, I was reading a post somewhere and someone suggested that question and decided it was a good one to ask, so I made a poll for it.

When I first came to this site, I read a post that made me laugh which went something like this...

Do you want to win the numbers ? If so, write down your numbers on a small piece of paper, then roll it into a small ball, then eat it. In a day or 2, your numbers will come out.  lol ... I knew I had to join that day ! lol

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23349 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2008, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

To be honest with you, I was reading a post somewhere and someone suggested that question and decided it was a good one to ask, so I made a poll for it.

When I first came to this site, I read a post that made me laugh which went something like this...

Do you want to win the numbers ? If so, write down your numbers on a small piece of paper, then roll it into a small ball, then eat it. In a day or 2, your numbers will come out.  lol ... I knew I had to join that day ! lol

How did I miss that one?  LOL!!!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5145 Posts
                      Posted: March 10, 2008, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

simple:

QUESTION is CLEAR and SIMPLE

LOW TECH's use the toilet paper

HIGH TECH's use the  french bidat

poll:   ARE U LOW TECH or HIGH TECH????????????????????????

vote

_____LOW TECH

_____HIGH TECH

thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PSYKOMO 

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
                        Bellevue, KY
                        United States
                        Member #53340
                        July 4, 2007
                        2622 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2008, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I'm here to learn and get better...

Good Luck Everyone!

She was made for the straitaways
                        She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
                        She's a rocket
                        She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #46570
                          September 14, 2006
                          558 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2008, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Todd... you should make a LOTTO HUMOR section too , where we can all post funny lotto stories and pictures and jokes, etc. I think it would be a big hit IMO.

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

chasingadream's avatar - Archangel 01.jpg

United States
                            Member #38687
                            May 3, 2006
                            315 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2008, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

to associate with others who are as passionate about the lottery as I am.......also to gain knowledge. I have learned much more than I would have on my own

for example how horrible having RNG can be for a state.....

Oogle  waiting patiently for my jackpot