Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

After winning the Lottery

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Lotto*Love.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Would you continue to visit LP

Yes... Daily [ 33 ]  [31.73%]
No.. too busy spending dough [ 9 ]  [8.65%]
Yes.. Weekly [ 11 ]  [10.58%]
every now and then [ 45 ]  [43.27%]
I would buy it from Todd [ 6 ]  [5.77%]
Total Valid Votes [ 104 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  

United States
Member #59167
March 8, 2008
174 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2008, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

"R" ....buy real estate ....r buy car's

????????????????????????????

or move to VEGAS and LIVE amoung the ////// >>>>>********STAR's *********

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LOL .................................(BUTT visit the LP book store before YOY-GOoo)

PSYKOMO

IF you have the money, Las Vegas is the town to be in!! 

It was made for those who want to spend money.  You can see a floor show or new stage act every day of the year.  There is never a shortage of things to do, 23/7. 

With a ton of money to loose, the high stakes poker games are unbelieveable.  I got tickets to one, thriugh a friend, and am now crying because I miss them.  Millions on the table, jackpots woth a quarter million.  They just smile when they loose!  THAT IS THE LIFE! Unlimited funds and it doesn't matter how much you spend, there is always more! Ahhhhh. A hundred million would last a long time here!

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
    Member #32537
    February 12, 2006
    698 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2008, 7:43 am - IP Logged

i stick around

but how would i react

i start a riot in the Mystical forums, about how a demon god packed the numbers in my dreams

for me to win it

all for the lulzROFL

or i just send todd a pic,and be all in your face losers, fyi thx for the cash  Dead

nah

or

i just make sure the press statement says lotterypost member won real fast in it,

, just to enjoy the reaction this forum would have, guesting okay, WHO WON?

and watching  a witch hunt happen for weeksGreen laugh

or

i make a new forum account, and pretend am some wacko new member

who just won it all,

and try my best to make drama drama drama of insane statements about how i spend my money, and watch the replys of are you  crazy and suchEvil

for real thro

, i think i just do it be blind trust and  have the press statement read lotterypost the place to go for debates on how to claim lulz

and then brag like a little bitch about how you never know who i am in real life. and flunt the money around and do charity CONTESTS for the poor"aka you guys"

like best overall  win to lose ratio in predictions, bigest win of the year so forth,and evilest poster of the  year

almost forgotten

over take EZMoney in largest win and shoot that BEEP down, claiming my rightful place as the #1 winner  on here

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
      Bayonne
      United States
      Member #61147
      May 13, 2008
      129 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2008, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

i definitely would mention LotteryPost [through my attorney] and tell them the numbers were in there - i'm not sure if Todd is ready for all the hits though  ... then i would buy that slinky little LP bikini in the shop section - then after the baby is born nickname them LP - that would be my contribution to this site Beaver

henfield's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #44778
        August 8, 2006
        1323 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2008, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

YES i would still visit lottery post, to me this is what helps me at times.

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
          Maryland
          United States
          Member #50566
          March 8, 2007
          88 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2008, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I would still visit.  Especially the night of my big win!!  I always think to myself how I would like to hit the jackpot and then after checking my numbers at usamega.com and before they post that there was a winner, I'd post that I was the winner and where I'm from.  Just so you'd know I wasn't lying.

Then I'd sit back and listen to everyone's speal about what I should do with the money.  Being that I'm a LP member, I'd hope that you'd realized I already know the do's and don'ts of winning a jackpot. 

I would also get a kick out of plugging the LP, whether through a press conference or though an attorney from a trust that I'd set up.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5121 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Would you still visit Lottery Post after hitting the big one?

"CONGRAT'$ ^ EZMoney ^

THANK'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.............for UR post on d lottery post!

LOL....'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
              Member #33588
              February 22, 2006
              2068 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2008, 7:30 am - IP Logged

"CONGRAT'$ ^ EZMoney ^

THANK'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.............for UR post on d lottery post!

LOL....'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO

I will be rich friday because is pay day.LOL 

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                Washington *state*
                United States
                Member #62009
                June 14, 2008
                192 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm new here, but would probably check in once in awhile. Now, do you think that would be awkward at all? I mean, tell the truth.....If won of us nice LP members, who come on everyday.......picking your numbers and posting your comments and hoping for some luck for everyone....... hits the JP.... They go missing from the board for some time only to reappear saying "Guess what guys?! The JP winner from ------------........Ya...It's ME!!!" Would you be totally happy for them? Or would you listen to  their stories of new this new that....traveled here and there........only to say "%*&%##@!(&*%$#&@!!!!!!! WHY COULDN'T IT OF BEEN ME!!?? And now they come on here and brag!!" haha now don't take it the wrong way..I'm posting as if I were the winner and how I wouldn't want people to think of me.  As the winner, would you change the way you posted here? Just to not sound "big-headed?  Truthfully? For me, I would not be jealous, and would love to hear their stories on their win and "good times".  I figure if I can't win it, I'll live through someone who has. haha Thus the reason I love reading winners stories.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!