Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Winner- Fiction Story

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 9 years ago by djklaugh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2008, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

A Story using LP member ID's

Todd announced on LP that someone had won the jackpot. The winner was LottoMike! That's a lotto money Mike, you sure are lucky, Todd said! Yes, I am trulyblessed, and it was my turn to win. I was so happy when I saw that I won the jackpot, I started to sing Amazing Grace, Mike Said!

Did you use a system or did you use your inner clairvoyance, asked Todd? I used a system, it's called Tenaj, that's Janet spelled backward. The system is great, I had it tested at calabs! I hit the jackpot with a Dead Aim, I was init2win! I knew this system was Destined to win, it was all a matter of time!

Where did you buy your ticket at, and who sold it to you, asked Tood? I bought the ticket at a small local shop. Thatscarychick, sold me the ticket, I think her name is spookysoozy? I wasn't going to buy my ticket there. I went there for a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter, and the clerk asked me, if I needed any help. I said not thanks, I'm justxploring! Then I over heard a conversation at the lottery machine. The man said people just wantmoney, they don't care about anything else anymore, it's all about money. Thatguy was a truecritic! I said to the man, I'm going to buy a jackpot ticket here and I will bet you the jackpotismine tonight! I don't bet the man said, the lottery is a waste of time! He acted like a MADDOG10 as he scuffled off. I thought to myself, well there's always a blackapple in the bunch! But that did not discourage me and I put my money up!

Now that you are a Big Hitter, where will you go and what will you buy with your money, asked Todd? Well, said Mike, I plan on taking a nice vacation, maybe to the ocean and let the Win D blow in my face and Undress and relax in the pool. Then I will go to my favorite lake to go fishing, and watch the ducksafloat by . I just hope it don't STORM while on vacation. Who knows, I may even run into the flat creek*Kid while there. Then I shall take my family to a nice restaurant, where we will have prime rib served by chef garyl. Then I will let the family do a coin toss as to our next destination. I'm sure wherever we go we will have fun and have a lottolaughs while I lick mylollipop and sip on wine. I sure hope I don't get a bellyache. I might even have a pacattack05 or is that a mac attack?

Well, congratulations on your win, and I hope you still visit LP quite often said Todd? Oh , I will, said LottoMike this site is tntea, it's dynamite! As a matter of fact, I could never live without this site, I'm going to send you some money to keep it running Todd!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2008, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I like it! Nice story. LOL

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7713 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2008, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Very Cute Clairvoyance! And Creative!                       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23353 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2008, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Wonderful Sunday evening story! Smile

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20244 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Very good, even if it is a fiction story, very nice indeed....!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2008, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Glad you all enjoyed it!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4054 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2008, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Glad you all enjoyed it!

Hurray!Very creative clairvoyance.

takeemtothebank

rubberbandman's avatar - Spawn Classic.jpg
                mn
                United States
                Member #59040
                March 4, 2008
                276 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2008, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Wow, that's amazing and creative, how long did it take you to come up with that?

Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #41886
                  June 24, 2006
                  500 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2008, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Nice story very creative!!

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                    Gurnee, Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #49731
                    February 12, 2007
                    919 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2008, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Cool story...but on the real...next time you can put me in the story as I will be a future jackpot winner...and I'll tell you all all about it...then I'll enjoy my millions in anonymity so that I can work on growing my millions into billions instead of squandering my millions to become a bitter old minion, walking the street looking for something to eat...begging for a dollar so I can play the lottery...hoping to win again!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
                      Member #58528
                      February 18, 2008
                      710 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2008, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Cool story.You should write a novel using all LP members names.Wink

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                        Member #55246
                        September 20, 2007
                        225 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2008, 11:03 am - IP Logged

You forgot me. Wink (first sentence)

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2008, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Cool story...but on the real...next time you can put me in the story as I will be a future jackpot winner...and I'll tell you all all about it...then I'll enjoy my millions in anonymity so that I can work on growing my millions into billions instead of squandering my millions to become a bitter old minion, walking the street looking for something to eat...begging for a dollar so I can play the lottery...hoping to win again!

A Story using LP member ID's

Todd announced on LP that someone had won the jackpot. The winner was LottoMike! That's a lotto money Mike, you sure are lucky, Todd said! Yes, I am trulyblessed, and it was my turn to win. I was so happy when I saw that I won the jackpot, I started to sing Amazing Grace, Mike Said!

Did you use a system or did you use your inner clairvoyance, asked Todd? I used a system, it's called Tenaj, that's Janet spelled backward. The system is great, I had it tested at calabs! I hit the jackpot with a Dead Aim, I was init2win! I knew this system was Destined to win, it was all a matter of time!

Where did you buy your ticket at, and who sold it to you, asked Tood? I bought the ticket at a small local shop. Thatscarychick, sold me the ticket, I think her name is spookysoozy? I wasn't going to buy my ticket there. I went there for a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter, and the clerk asked me, if I needed any help. I said not thanks, I'm justxploring! Then I over heard a conversation at the lottery machine. The man said people just wantmoney, they don't care about anything else anymore, it's all about money. Thatguy was a truecritic! I said to the man, I'm going to buy a jackpot ticket here and I will bet you the jackpotismine tonight! I don't bet the man said, the lottery is a waste of time! He acted like a MADDOG10 as he scuffled off. I thought to myself, well there's always a blackapple in the bunch! But that did not discourage me and I put my money up!

Now that you are a Big Hitter, where will you go and what will you buy with your money, asked Todd? Well, said Mike, I plan on taking a nice vacation, maybe to the ocean and let the Win D blow in my face and Undress and relax in the pool. Then I will go to my favorite lake to go fishing, and watch the ducksafloat by . I just hope it don't STORM while on vacation. Who knows, I may even run into the flat creek*Kid while there. Then I shall take my family to a nice restaurant, where we will have prime rib served by chef garyl. Then I will let the family do a coin toss as to our next destination. I'm sure wherever we go we will have fun and have a lottolaughs while I lick mylollipop and sip on wine. I sure hope I don't get a bellyache. I might even have a pacattack05 or is that a mac attack?

We might even go to Lottomike's mansion for a big old celebration party and dance to some new music, or some OldSchoolPa for the 1970's music crowd.

Well, congratulations on your win, and I hope you still visit LP quite often said Todd? Oh , I will, said LottoMike this site is tntea, it's dynamite! As a matter of fact, I could never live without this site, I'm going to send you some money to keep it running Todd!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                            Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2008, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Cute story, Clairvoyance.   Thank you.  People have asked "why that user ID?" There are a lot of "justs" online.  I didn't know what user name to pick when I joined.  I thought of the time I was watching the Beverly Hillbillies and a man introduced himself to Jed.  "Hello, I'm Justin Addison."  (to which he replied)  "Aw, that's okay.  I'm just a Clampett myself."

Just found it online!  I love the internet!  :-)

Addison: I am Justin Addison.
                            Jed: Well, shucks, don't feel bad about that. I'm just a Clampett.

United States
                              Member #26882
                              November 23, 2005
                              1404 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that's amazing and creative, how long did it take you to come up with that?

Not very long, I am a writer, author of two books, and I write articles. If I had more time, I would probably get onto writing short stories. Glad you liked it.