Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am so sad, my friend is moving

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dingo's avatar - lottery of-birth.jpg
San Jose, California
United States
Member #42003
June 26, 2006
206 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2008, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Hi people!

I have a very closed friend. He and his wife are moving to Tennessee Monday 31, 2008. His wife has a new job there.

I am extremely sad now, just like loosing a relative. My heart is very heavy. I want to cry. I am loosing a dear friend. I don't know what my life will be when he is not around.

Have you ever feel like this?

This is the first time I miss someone like this, not even my girlfriend.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
    Member #33588
    February 22, 2006
    2068 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2008, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Hi people!

I have a very closed friend. He and his wife are moving to Tennessee Monday 31, 2008. His wife has a new job there.

I am extremely sad now, just like loosing a relative. My heart is very heavy. I want to cry. I am loosing a dear friend. I don't know what my life will be when he is not around.

Dingo what is your friend moving got to do with lottrey ? Dingo the reality of how you feeling is all wrong .You are in love with somebody's else husband.You are heart broken.Find good friends to mend your broken heart.It takes time i believe you will be fine. Lucky numbers for you are 548, 519,207, 318, 742, 714, 709, 336, 562 and 136 . Ten numbers good luck. 

dingo's avatar - lottery of-birth.jpg
      San Jose, California
      United States
      Member #42003
      June 26, 2006
      206 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2008, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Dingo what is your friend moving got to do with lottrey ? Dingo the reality of how you feeling is all wrong .You are in love with somebody's else husband.You are heart broken.Find good friends to mend your broken heart.It takes time i believe you will be fine. Lucky numbers for you are 548, 519,207, 318, 742, 714, 709, 336, 562 and 136 . Ten numbers good luck. 

We are both male. I am sorry. I know that my friend moving away has nothing to do with lottery. But I just can't help it. I don't know where to post to share my feeling. This forum is the one that I visit regularly. So I feel this site as if my home on the web. I just hope some members will offer some thoughts.

I have had others friend moving away also. But I never feel sad like this time. I have known this guy for 10 years since the first month I came to the United States. We went to the same high school, and attended the same college, shared 1 room for 2 years.

We even went to Vegas last week in group of 5 people. On my way back home, I bought Mega Millions ticket in a small town, Victorville. I hoped that I would win, so I can help him stay here.

There have been so much memories that make me miss him a lot.

Thanks a lot for your reply bigato1010.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2008, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

We are both male. I am sorry. I know that my friend moving away has nothing to do with lottery. But I just can't help it. I don't know where to post to share my feeling. This forum is the one that I visit regularly. So I feel this site as if my home on the web. I just hope some members will offer some thoughts.

I have had others friend moving away also. But I never feel sad like this time. I have known this guy for 10 years since the first month I came to the United States. We went to the same high school, and attended the same college, shared 1 room for 2 years.

We even went to Vegas last week in group of 5 people. On my way back home, I bought Mega Millions ticket in a small town, Victorville. I hoped that I would win, so I can help him stay here.

There have been so much memories that make me miss him a lot.

Thanks a lot for your reply bigato1010.

I don't know where to post to share my feeling.

Blogs.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2008, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, put it in a blog but I DO UNDERSTAND how you feel.  Be thankful that your friend is just moving.  I lost all three of mine to death.  I won't ever see them again.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2008, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, put it in a blog but I DO UNDERSTAND how you feel.  Be thankful that your friend is just moving.  I lost all three of mine to death.  I won't ever see them again.

Sorry to hear that LOL...

Dingo.. Keep in touch with him.  It is only miles between the two of you... Above all.. be happy for him. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Cooljazzy54's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
              New York
              United States
              Member #25285
              November 4, 2005
              18 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2008, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dingo,

I am so sorry to hear that your friend is moving.  I too have had friends that moved or died.  It is heart

breaking.  Good true friends are hard to find.  It's okay to be sad.  Just remember you can keep

in touch via email, phone, and perhaps one day you can visit him in Tennessee.  God Bless you and

stay strong.  Play his new house number and old house number for luck.  When you win you will be

happy.

Party

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                Wilson
                United States
                Member #54516
                August 21, 2007
                2802 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2008, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I agree.....somtimes the phone number for a pick4....and especially his birthday.

be glad he's only moving to another state.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
                  Cobb
                  United States
                  Member #26586
                  November 19, 2005
                  9712 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2008, 1:29 am - IP Logged

LOL MY GOODNESS LOL

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #52091
                    May 10, 2007
                    1366 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2008, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Hi people!

Dingo, I commend you on being so honest about your friend and also with the fact that you posted your feelings on the post....sadly some of us can be vicious with our comments.....most men walk around with chips on their shoulders as if nothing in the world bothers them.....sooooooo kudos to you also for "feeling" and sharing.....I hold my friends very close to me also.....in time you will adjust and before you know it ....you'll be planning trips to visit....hang in there and dont let it consume you....Good luck.........

NY
                      United States
                      Member #23835
                      October 16, 2005
                      3474 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2008, 3:45 am - IP Logged

You are in serious need of therapy. There's no queston that having a good friend move away can be a major change in your life, and major changes often mean that being able to talk to somebody can be helpful.  That you chose an internet forum as the place to talk about it means you need therapy even if your friend decides not to move. The internet can be a lot of things but it's not a substitute for the real world or real people.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                        Wandering Aimlessly
                        United States
                        Member #25360
                        November 5, 2005
                        4461 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2008, 4:27 am - IP Logged

You are in serious need of therapy. There's no queston that having a good friend move away can be a major change in your life, and major changes often mean that being able to talk to somebody can be helpful.  That you chose an internet forum as the place to talk about it means you need therapy even if your friend decides not to move. The internet can be a lot of things but it's not a substitute for the real world or real people.

Somewhat disagree.  Yes, a lottery forum is not the place, but people often use the internet and join online groups to make friends and to get advice.  There have been many studies done on this subject.  I agree that it is not a substitute for live humans, but it's one way for some people to make connections with others while avoiding the personal rejection we face in the real world.  On the other hand, people on the internet are often more outspoken because they don't need to face the consequences of their attacks. 

Dingo, as others have written, be grateful he is only moving away.  You can still stay in touch.  I spend hours talking to friends on the phone.  Life is an adventure, so just look at this as another chapter in your life.  You will meet more people along the way. 

United States
                          Member #41656
                          June 20, 2006
                          24 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2008, 4:35 am - IP Logged

...I Felt The Same Way When My Older Brother Who By The Way Is My Best Friend, Moved To Maryland From NYC More Than 10 Years Ago...What You Do Is Make It Your Business To Get Out As Often As Possible & Visit Their New "World".... Since You Both Are Men,  Tell Him That "He's More  A Brother" That Would Solidify The Bond You Two Share Even From A Distance...

United States
                            Member #41656
                            June 20, 2006
                            24 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2008, 4:41 am - IP Logged

I Felt The Same Way When My Older Brother Who By The Way Is My Best Friend, Moved To Maryland From NYC More Than 10 Years Ago...What You Do Is Make It Your Business To Get Out As Often As Possible & Visit Their New "World".... Since You Both Are Men,  Tell Him That "He's More  A Brother" That Would Solidify The Bond You Two Share Even From A Distance...

DC81's avatar - batman39
                              MI
                              United States
                              Member #54830
                              August 31, 2007
                              985 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2008, 5:18 am - IP Logged

These boards need a social/off-topic/lounge section....

You can't predict random.