Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

?? Would you pay for a System that ...

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2008, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Would you pay for a Pick -3 System that hits Straights only..... using 20% of the numbers for 20 draws .....and had a successful hit rate of  45% on  ( Straights ONLY)  ?   

If ......  you actually saw it work for 20 straight days in a row (Demo) with your own eyes.... with that result of 45% Straight Order Wins...  then what would you pay?   

How many of you think that would be a good deal ?

Starting bid is at $1000.00 

The Bidding will be open for 1hour only.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19824 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2008, 10:22 am - IP Logged

NO! Any system can hit 45% of the time if it includes enough combinations.

It has to make a profit to be worth paying for.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2008, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Would you pay for a Pick -3 System that hits Straights only..... using 20% of the numbers for 20 draws .....and had a successful hit rate of  45% on  ( Straights ONLY)  ?   

If ......  you actually saw it work for 20 straight days in a row (Demo) with your own eyes.... with that result of 45% Straight Order Wins...  then what would you pay?   

20% of the total 1000 numbers?

Wouldn't you go in the hole waiting on the 45% hit rate?

Say 20% of the 1000 would be playing 200 numbers a draw...

Then 45 times out of 100 draws it would hit?

I probably would not invest in that program.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20108 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2008, 10:25 am - IP Logged

45 ying and 1 peso....!

April Fools Laugh

No, actually it would be worth it's weight if it hit almost every other day.

$39.95 and not a penny higher..!     Craps 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2008, 11:03 am - IP Logged

1000 = 100%

1000/100= 10 = 1%

10 X 45 = 450

Won $500, Spent $450 = $50 Profit.

Is that right or did I make a mistake?

Very good for playing online at $900 to $1, but very risky also.

If it quits working you would lose a lot of money.

---------

If it works as good as that it would sure beat random, just make very little profit or no profit and or maybe lose money offline.

----------

I suggest that if it is true to use it only online.

--------- 

Try to increase the hits to about 60% and or reduce the combos to about 150 or so or both. 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2008, 11:13 am - IP Logged

So....    ONLY  5 MINS LEFT TO BID !   

NO one thinks it's a good deal so far. At least no one has put any money down .....yet. 

This is no trick. This is actually a real deal !  Last chance ..  White Bounce 

You always knew if a real deal came down the pike ...you would miss it didn't you?  And....... you did    LOL   

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2008, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Times Up !  Check mate !

.... and the answer is ..... It was the "real deal"... and it actually worked!   

You shoulda' at least ask for the demo.  Some one shoulda' done a little math too.                     

Win d    

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Let's see now...

20% of 1000 equals 200 sets.

200 sets times 20 days is 4000 bucks.

Hits everyday but at 45%

500 bucks times 20 days equals 10,000 bucks but only hits 45% of the time.

50% of 10,000 equals 5,000 bucks won. 45% hit rate would equal 4,500 bucks win.

Cost= 4,000

net = 4,500

net 500 bucks in 20 days, that is 250 in 10 days, and 125 in 5 days.

Daily net equals 25 bucks a day net.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: March 30, 2008, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I doubt most people here would pay $1,000 for any system. I know I am one of those people. I would use a $1,000 to buy tickets. 

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
                    Member #3222
                    January 4, 2004
                    80 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2008, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

This is no trick. This is actually a real deal !

Lucky for you I just happen to have $1000 burning a hole in my pocket as we speak and it's all yours. :)

But first, how about posting some predictions for the next 45 days to prove that your real deal works? New York's numbers would be great but the state doesn't matter for now.

United States
                      Member #3222
                      January 4, 2004
                      80 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2008, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Let me just say that the previous post was only meant as a joke, I don't really have a $1000 to spend on any lottery system right now but if you post predictions that proves your system works then you might get some takers. Btw will you allow people to try a demo of it?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2008, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

This is no trick. This is actually a real deal !

Lucky for you I just happen to have $1000 burning a hole in my pocket as we speak and it's all yours. :)

But first, how about posting some predictions for the next 45 days to prove that your real deal works? New York's numbers would be great but the state doesn't matter for now.

So..... your saying ....if this is true.... you think it would be worth the money?  If someone were to just show it to you .... You would believe it then right?   

Or not ?  Approve

I say maybe.... maybe you would.  I say a lot of people have already seen such a thing and didn't even stop to think about it.  Most people would skip right over it and never think about it again.

Win d    

United States
                          Member #3222
                          January 4, 2004
                          80 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2008, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

It would be worth it if it does what you're claiming since that would mean a consistent profit. But rather than charge $1000 to only one person why not sell it at $200 or less to a limited number of people?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: March 30, 2008, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

It would be worth it if it does what you're claiming since that would mean a consistent profit. But rather than charge $1000 to only one person why not sell it at $200 or less to a limited number of people?

OK.... OK ....   I'll show you the stuff LottoBuster.  Since you at least see the merit and profit in such a thing.

If .....you promise (your word)  not to say anything ....unless I give you the OK.

If ....you do give your word I can show you with out having to wait 45 days. I can show you today.  

Deal or No Deal ? 

Win d    

United States
                              Member #3222
                              January 4, 2004
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2008, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

My word, scout's honor, I won't give anything away.