Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

?? Would you pay for a System that ...

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2008, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

While backtesting helps, that is not completey proof as many have already found out, check a long htread here at thisf orum by Boris, he won a lot on past draws, but on future drawsalmost nothing at all, didn't even beat random.

Also 20 or even 100 past draws of a test is not enough, the only real proof is future draws test for about 90 to 120 draws.

-------------Check this out:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/170209/976021 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2008, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Already sent LottoBuster the info and stats ...etc.  !   It shouldn't take him very long to get back on his findings.  I think the Positive numbers will actually be a little better than first seen.     

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
      Member #3222
      January 4, 2004
      80 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2008, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Without giving anything away as promised it's a system I have backtested myself in NY and other states with mixed results. It's like anything, if you can catch it when hot then the profits are good but it does go cold.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2008, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Already sent LottoBuster the info and stats ...etc.  !   It shouldn't take him very long to get back on his findings.  I think the Positive numbers will actually be a little better than first seen.     

I thought  this was an April Fool's prank, but you're starting to sound serious. 

What I don't understand is why you're not using it to make thousands of dollars instead selling it for $1000.

I don't understand your business model unless you're not interested in getting rich but just trying to spread the wealth and make a lot of lottery players happy.Wink

I'll wait for you to come up with something for the jackpot and pick5 games since I'm not a fan of the pick3 and pick4 games.

Good luck to you and LottoBusters.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2008, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

RJOH,   Geeezzz ...I am not selling anything

I think most adults here have known me long enough to know.... that most of the time my post are just crude attempts to entertain while presenting a version of Systems/Probabilities etc in a colorful way.  

Only this time RJOH .... this is an actual demonstration of a Workable System with very good results. In actuality... this particular demo was with a 50% success rate not the orginal 45%.   

It is just that .... a Workable System ..... thats free and Lottobuster can confirm that it .....can hit with a success rate of at least 50% !  With only 20 % of the numbers. Confirmed ....right lottobuster?

Let's put it this way..... I haven't ever seen anything posted that hits that high. 

The actual result ....if played on line would be 3,600 cost ....... $ 8,100 gross profit. 

P.S.   Frankly.....  I am surprised how few thought hitting Straights every other day .....not boxes....  with only 20% of the numbers was something good or not.  LOL  

Believe me....it's good ..... it's real good !  

Win d    

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2008, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

That would be great, but when are we gonna seeeeeeeeeee it??

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2008, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

That would be great, but when are we gonna seeeeeeeeeee it??

That's the funny part Shawn ........  several folks already have ...and never even said a word. It was already posted ....and it was for Midday Ga. and it ran from March 10th. until yesterday. 

I swear ... I think it could have gone to 90% ...and gotten the same responce.LOL Hell, it still might.

It was about 20% ....Straights singles and doubles.

There were  9 Straight hits during the 18 draws ..... Half of them.  

Here ya go....   http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/171683/1004374 

Win d    

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2008, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I just went back and looked at EVERY number that has been drawn in Oklahoma so far this month and this list has only hit five times. By my calculations that would be a HUGE loss. Am I misunderstanding something? Please explain.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: March 30, 2008, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Those were Unhit Straights on the Ga Midday game specifically  Don't ya see ...we use the numbers for that particular state game.....  .... it's not just   .... ....these aren't just for any old  .... oh ... heck....   Never mind.   Look into the light ! LOL  

Win d    

United States
                    Member #45970
                    September 1, 2006
                    4763 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2008, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Duh........my bad. I see now. So basically this is kind of using the same system that lotterybraker has been talking about for the last couple of years now........using either numbers that have not hit, or numbers that are the longest out and playing them for straights only. Sorry, I'm slow, but I catch on eventually.Chair

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2008, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

NO! Any system can hit 45% of the time if it includes enough combinations.

It has to make a profit to be worth paying for.

I Agree!  A successful system must be about profitablitiy, not "hitting" the draw.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2008, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Did you read the results ?

Even if all 20% were played badger......  even if ....all the numbers were played there was a profit.

Anyway.... at any rate .... would you like to stare at 1000 numbers and try to pull out a win every other day. ....or  ....stare at 200 numbers and choose from there?  Yes, 200 is better isn't it? 

Thats where the 8,100 dollar Gross Profit figure came from.   

To give you an example .... at one point the digit 9 was out for 60 ++ draws ...... If a person was tracking that ....and looked at the 14 or so Straights along side the digit 9 on the list....... that might be what some call a great bet .... and guess what ?  It was .... 976 hit Straight

Win d    

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
                          Upstate New York
                          United States
                          Member #48358
                          December 23, 2006
                          152 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2008, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Did you read the results ?

Even if all 20% were played badger......  even if ....all the numbers were played there was a profit.

Anyway.... at any rate .... would you like to stare at 1000 numbers and try to pull out a win every other day. ....or  ....stare at 200 numbers and choose from there?  Yes, 200 is better isn't it? 

Thats where the 8,100 dollar Gross Profit figure came from.   

To give you an example .... at one point the digit 9 was out for 60 ++ draws ...... If a person was tracking that ....and looked at the 14 or so Straights along side the digit 9 on the list....... that might be what some call a great bet .... and guess what ?  It was .... 976 hit Straight

Nice angle WIN D. Thumbs Up   Now if we can just find a piece of software that will sort the digits and combos by last date out  and  in the process show the vtrac for each combo then we will be all set. As it is though this has the makings of one heck of a tool for selecting daily picks.  Simplicity at its best! Thanks a bunch for sharing this ideal with us.

Jeff

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: March 30, 2008, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Those were Unhit Straights on the Ga Midday game specifically  Don't ya see ...we use the numbers for that particular state game.....  .... it's not just   .... ....these aren't just for any old  .... oh ... heck....   Never mind.   Look into the light ! LOL  

Attu Kattu

"I"

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2008, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Hi,

this is not exactly a 'system', Chaz.Well, it is, but isn't lol

I know where this data (straights missing) is coming from (i wrote the thing lol --> "What hit/what's dead" in LotSoftPro),

but the thing is, with every straight from the list that hits, it will take longer for the next one to hit.And for the third one to hit it will even take longer. The amount of draws in between grows and grows.This is ofcourse statistically speaking.

I have added an export function to all the lists.

Tonight i will add a tool that will visually show the amount of draws that occur in between each time a number from the list comes in. (i'll do it for all the straights, might be more info in there)

cheersRicky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!