Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

u.n.v.me

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2008, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Get a Sexy, Colorful and Cute Comment from Commentsdump.com TODAY! my dream today was that i was in my house but my sister and her kids were ther it looks like they where moving in with me and her two girls were cleaning the house moving furniture around my house

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2008, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey

Why dont you try and keep your dreams in one post so we can answer

instead of posting them all over the place...... Good Luck

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2008, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey

Why dont you try and keep your dreams in one post so we can answer

instead of posting them all over the place...... Good Luck

I Agree!

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2008, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Get a Sexy, Colorful and Cute Comment from Commentsdump.com TODAY! my dream today was that i was in my house but my sister and her kids were ther it looks like they where moving in with me and her two girls were cleaning the house moving furniture around my house

hmmm, I don't mind helping you, your post, I found you,check out my Ga post ,I gave you numbers there, ... Enjoy your day!

D@3 haterz everywhere Hit With Stick If you don't have anything positive to say,then why say anything at all... I mean we are all grown here, sometimes people post in the wrong spot, it happens, No one is perfect. I have helped many here on LP,Outside of LP an none appreciated what I did,so yea I can put A LOT of people on BLAST,but why,it wont solve anything and I wouldn't do that anyways. I do undertand that I have some people here that don't like me,And I can give a less FK, but what pisses me off is the lack of Intelligence displayed. I don't come here on LP to start trouble,or try to compete with other members to see how many more posts I can get above anyone else,but you get those smart a$$ people who think their sh!T DON'T stink, and acting like someone they're not, I don't have time for that,cuz Like I say, U think you know me, But you really have No Idea, so keep the threats to yourself, or step to me like real B, I don't do threats,it's not my character,i'm just saying keep it real... this is to all the stupid "A" notes I get,to all the people that get mad at me because they miss numbers that I give , and turn on me and start hating. I wanna say this, I'll just let all you haterz, "Hate On" cuz your thoughts are pointless....

P.s. And if you reply to this post in a negative light, then by all means,you must be apart of my hate club,so whateva Hater...Keep on Hatin'

And that's all I'm gonna say!!!

U.n.v.me-

new york city
          United States
          Member #59534
          March 18, 2008
          171 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2008, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

hmmm, I don't mind helping you, your post, I found you,check out my Ga post ,I gave you numbers there, ... Enjoy your day!

D@3 haterz everywhere Hit With Stick If you don't have anything positive to say,then why say anything at all... I mean we are all grown here, sometimes people post in the wrong spot, it happens, No one is perfect. I have helped many here on LP,Outside of LP an none appreciated what I did,so yea I can put A LOT of people on BLAST,but why,it wont solve anything and I wouldn't do that anyways. I do undertand that I have some people here that don't like me,And I can give a less FK, but what pisses me off is the lack of Intelligence displayed. I don't come here on LP to start trouble,or try to compete with other members to see how many more posts I can get above anyone else,but you get those smart a$$ people who think their sh!T DON'T stink, and acting like someone they're not, I don't have time for that,cuz Like I say, U think you know me, But you really have No Idea, so keep the threats to yourself, or step to me like real B, I don't do threats,it's not my character,i'm just saying keep it real... this is to all the stupid "A" notes I get,to all the people that get mad at me because they miss numbers that I give , and turn on me and start hating. I wanna say this, I'll just let all you haterz, "Hate On" cuz your thoughts are pointless....

P.s. And if you reply to this post in a negative light, then by all means,you must be apart of my hate club,so whateva Hater...Keep on Hatin'

And that's all I'm gonna say!!!

U.n.v.me-

Don't take it to heart!!!!    Sometimes things are not meant the way they may sound to us!!!!

Also we should be a little more sensitve when we post an answer!!!!!

Argue

new york city
            United States
            Member #59534
            March 18, 2008
            171 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

That last post really needed to be deleted, I am glad you had a second thought, why be so angry anyway, I hope I am one of the few who got a glimpse of you!!!

I am not posting on this site anymore, many of you think who you are...............Group Hug  Bye!!!!!!!!! 

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2008, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

That last post really needed to be deleted, I am glad you had a second thought, why be so angry anyway, I hope I am one of the few who got a glimpse of you!!!

I am not posting on this site anymore, many of you think who you are...............Group Hug  Bye!!!!!!!!! 

I read it before it was deleted an I even copied it and  to be honest, I don't know why the hostility, I only met 4 people here on LP in person and it's been beautiful. I really have no desire to meet anyone else on here. Ah Well 2 others I plan to meet,that's a rap after that.  I really don't have anything else to say on it but God will take care of it all,cuz he knows what's real an what's up!!!

new york city
                United States
                Member #59534
                March 18, 2008
                171 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2008, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

U.N.V.ME

I ENJOYED YOUR POSTS!!!!            TAKE CARE 

United States
                  Member #6388
                  August 20, 2004
                  3578 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2008, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

U.N.V.ME

I ENJOYED YOUR POSTS!!!!            TAKE CARE 

Thank you, I appreciate that...

Bahamas
                    Member #31284
                    January 27, 2006
                    8962 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2008, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

UNVE

I would like to say something, especially If you were referring to me.

If she can keep everything in one place then it will be easier for her to track, dont you think?

If your not referring to my post then disregard.

Bahamas
                      Member #31284
                      January 27, 2006
                      8962 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

For the record I am willing to help you when ever I can.....Good Luck ;)

new york
                        United States
                        Member #52681
                        June 4, 2007
                        2216 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2008, 6:57 am - IP Logged

thanks chippie for saying that but i thuorgt that i had good friends in this web site but i see people hate me so i gerss i should just live this site and not ask anyone for help .i think u.n.v.me dont like me but it was nice haveing you and u.n.v.me as a friend thank you

United States
                          Member #6388
                          August 20, 2004
                          3578 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2008, 7:42 am - IP Logged

thanks chippie for saying that but i thuorgt that i had good friends in this web site but i see people hate me so i gerss i should just live this site and not ask anyone for help .i think u.n.v.me dont like me but it was nice haveing you and u.n.v.me as a friend thank you

Hey, how are you?

I want to say this to you, Why do you think that I don't like you?

I have no reason to dislike you . I was speaking about some things that went on with me and I had to speak on it.

I don't mind helping you or anyone else here at LP.

I'm just trying to make sure that everyone  R-E-S-P-E-C-T one another,although it's not always done.

I don't use the word friend loosely because not everyone knows how to be a friend,

So yea, I have associates here on LP, and a few that I have the pleasure of calling a friend because i've met them and the friendship was 

built. You don't have to leave this site, it's a nice place to come and mingle,I found out here a long time ago that some people will say just 

about anything to get a rise out of you,so you just have to have thick skin. I say this to you, always speak your mind here, and even when

you think no one is reading it, you couldn't be more wrong, eyes are everywhere,Exploring, Please enjoy this rest of your day sweetie... 

new york
                            United States
                            Member #52681
                            June 4, 2007
                            2216 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2008, 8:54 am - IP Logged

MySpace Graphicsgoodmorning u.n.v.me you know i felt what you said and it really hurt me i guess that i was bothering you or maybe you was upset but its ok that i keap asking for help but now i know ,so im sorry

Bahamas
                              Member #31284
                              January 27, 2006
                              8962 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2008, 9:10 am - IP Logged

LP is for everyone, always remember that!