Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

u.n.v.me

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
Member #31284
January 27, 2006
8962 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2008, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

LP is for everyone, always remember that!

I posted this at 9:10am and guess what number appeared in LYN

4/1/2008Late-New York (3-Ball, NY)190

Numbers are so mysterious.

mostwanted's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    pontiac
    United States
    Member #59871
    March 30, 2008
    174 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2008, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

i understand totally about what you mean,when i first ask for help with a number for michigan on here so many people down sized me it was sad.they told me to go work at temp services,or sale something on ebay,im getting in bigger debt by playing the lottery,it really pssed me off,but i did not let it get to me so much,i understand your anger,cause i was to dont worry about those stupid idiots keep doing what you do.god blessMad

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
      Member #33588
      February 22, 2006
      2068 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

i understand totally about what you mean,when i first ask for help with a number for michigan on here so many people down sized me it was sad.they told me to go work at temp services,or sale something on ebay,im getting in bigger debt by playing the lottery,it really pssed me off,but i did not let it get to me so much,i understand your anger,cause i was to dont worry about those stupid idiots keep doing what you do.god blessMad

Very sorry how people came at you , i feel you, they were very harsh you know who. Hey situation never stay the same.Situation will get better. I could not believe some of the responses i was shocked . Private mail me if want some advise. Ok stay peaceful.

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2008, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

This post entirely went the wrong way, some things were say on here about me, that was erased, and if anyone else read it, Yes it was very harsh. I was only saying that I had Ga numbers in a post already, and to view it there. Anyways no one here has the right to pass judgement on me because for one, you don't even know me. I have helped those who have asked me, even if I didn't know them, it was my pleasure. I read comments here, and yea there are people that like to start things,I am not one of them. I can see right now that my reply was taken the wrong way. Those who know me, know that what is said about me it's not true, and as long as I know,.....the rest can go up in a blast of smoke.And to you chou, I don't dislike you,when we talked years ago, I had just moved back here to Ga, an trying to adjust and we were getting to know one another and although we no longer talk, I don't think anything bad about you, we just didn't get to really know one another. Chippie, I didn't say anything bad about you, I was speaking on different experiences here on lp that I've had. I don't recall ever speaking with you, I have nothing against you. I could have easily named the people who hate on me and send me nasty pm's, but there is no need to do that cuz they know who they are. Yea I could block them, but i'm not, it just seems to me like if those people spend their time being so negative, they must not be happy and I don't want to be apart of that. I will help anytime, so the choice is up to you to ask and It would be my pleasure to help... Good Day!!!

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2008, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

MySpace Graphicsgoodmorning u.n.v.me you know i felt what you said and it really hurt me i guess that i was bothering you or maybe you was upset but its ok that i keap asking for help but now i know ,so im sorry

Hi,

I don't understand how you could be hurt from what I said when it was NOT directed toward you. All I was trying to do was help you and let you know where you could view my numbers at, that's it. You wasn't bothering me, you asked me for help, an I tried to help you. Anything else that I said after that, NO Names were called out, but those people know who they are. It is truly your choice if you no longer want my help, but i'm here if you do need my help. I hope this clears up any missunderstanding that you may have had...

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2008, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

This post entirely went the wrong way, some things were say on here about me, that was erased, and if anyone else read it, Yes it was very harsh. I was only saying that I had Ga numbers in a post already, and to view it there. Anyways no one here has the right to pass judgement on me because for one, you don't even know me. I have helped those who have asked me, even if I didn't know them, it was my pleasure. I read comments here, and yea there are people that like to start things,I am not one of them. I can see right now that my reply was taken the wrong way. Those who know me, know that what is said about me it's not true, and as long as I know,.....the rest can go up in a blast of smoke.And to you chou, I don't dislike you,when we talked years ago, I had just moved back here to Ga, an trying to adjust and we were getting to know one another and although we no longer talk, I don't think anything bad about you, we just didn't get to really know one another. Chippie, I didn't say anything bad about you, I was speaking on different experiences here on lp that I've had. I don't recall ever speaking with you, I have nothing against you. I could have easily named the people who hate on me and send me nasty pm's, but there is no need to do that cuz they know who they are. Yea I could block them, but i'm not, it just seems to me like if those people spend their time being so negative, they must not be happy and I don't want to be apart of that. I will help anytime, so the choice is up to you to ask and It would be my pleasure to help... Good Day!!!

Thanks.

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2008, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

You are welcome sweetie...