Welcome Guest
You last visited August 21, 2017, 12:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4/1 - 4/30

Topic closed. 1602 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 11 of 107
PrintE-mailLink
wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Charlotte North Carolina
United States
Member #464
July 9, 2002
17528 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Look,

You posters must know that I'm a game player by now..I was hoping that someone would ask the question where, who, what..so you did and here it is..the topic in the lottery system fourm is "Think I'm Foolin'Systems?" ...and it's by our very own LottoLaughs.

Not doing a hold out or I would have kept this to myself.....but I made contact with someone last evening  that sort of helped me understand the system and this person is still trying to perfect it ...if I did not want you to know I would have not made a post....just put the infor out so I could spill what I know and not betray anyone, I would love to see this person perfect this system.Confused

I saw that post and tried a few numbers and did not see the results, however, I could have done it wrong, Lottolaugh has very good systems and you can see I post lottolaugh  2.882 system here everyday.  I was not saying you were holding out.  I wanted to say that if anyone post a system in any forum, it's OK to share it as long as you give them the credit for it.  If not I would think they would not post it.

wpb

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
    Wilmington,NC
    United States
    Member #57581
    January 11, 2008
    7661 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

wpb,

I did not see it until last evening, there's a website that it can be downloaded. I tried to download it but it did not work, but you can see the chart with the instructions...what I did today was draw my own and fill in the blanks according to the directions.  The wesite says 20#, but there is actually 21#'s.  http://www.mediamax.com/texasmadman/hosted/lottolaughs%20picks203.xls

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
      Member #48867
      January 11, 2007
      4180 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I went back to the drawing board because I missed my number.  I'm still going to play my 917.  Sum 10 looks promising for tonight or the 82X.  At any rate, I am playing these numbers for the next couple of days, 015, 360, 036, 858, 179, 124, 309, 554, 632 and 030.  Good luck to all tonight. 

Wilmington,NC
        United States
        Member #57581
        January 11, 2008
        7661 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP Concerned....If I had a sure fire number for the lottery pick 3 tonight...be assured that everyone in NC would come very close to breaking the BANK...I would be shouting it from the roof tops, but with any system you use, it trial and error.

Wilmington,NC
          United States
          Member #57581
          January 11, 2008
          7661 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Think it could be a double, but I like 812,730,210.814, and really agree with 036 and 312.

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #52091
            May 10, 2007
            1373 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2008, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Think it could be a double, but I like 812,730,210.814, and really agree with 036 and 312.

Cant remember who posted this but if you add .023 to the draw and it comes out to a  double then expect a double to come out..ex. 587 +.023= 600 dont carry.................anywho..with all the previous zeros we are due a double.

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2008, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Cant remember who posted this but if you add .023 to the draw and it comes out to a  double then expect a double to come out..ex. 587 +.023= 600 dont carry.................anywho..with all the previous zeros we are due a double.

I remeber seeing that post.  At any rate, I am glad I played some doubles tonight.  I feel certain that 306 or its combination will be coming out within the next week.  That is one I have to play and I will leave home early enough to play before going to work.  That is how I missed my 907.  I am still hurting over that one.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6931 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2008, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

The only doubles I came up with are 533, 443, 553, 433, 161, 166.

Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6931 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone seen the new commercial for the NCEL midday draw. Its cute. :)

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                    Wilson
                    United States
                    Member #54516
                    August 21, 2007
                    2802 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HIT/PREDICTION OF THE 140

WPB....it's on NOW...girl u are working that TTT/2.882 workout.....

...see now ...my  notebook ain't but so big....and the crayon box don't have but 5 bright colors....LOL...I know ....buy the 64ct. box!

well...I got the 104 50/50 today. I've been playing it, 154 ,394 and 102 day and night 50/50 since the 672 came Monday.

I'm tickled to death. I'm going to play them all month. my series numbers are 102 and 213....I agree it's over due.

but I'm all over the 934 634 394 tonite FO SHOW

back to work....Type

Pow Wow watch out not  it's the big one and not a .50any. I'm stompin' wit da BIG DAWGS NOW!!!

Party  Dance                             104STR8!!

I'm glad I did!!!. Don't get it twisted...GAS is STILL high!!! Gonna get my baby a full drink and spike it wit some additive....so she can go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  ROFL

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Wilmington,NC
                      United States
                      Member #57581
                      January 11, 2008
                      7661 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2008, 12:00 am - IP Logged

WTG...Sometimes we just have to hold on to the sinking ship and you did it !!!      CONGRADSDrum

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                        Wilson
                        United States
                        Member #54516
                        August 21, 2007
                        2802 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2008, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Found a system that gave me the number str.  can not tell you about it because it's not mine, you guys need to read more in the __LOTTERY SYSTEM__, Oh, did I write that? 543 what a wonderful number!

Hotmama...good looking out!!!! I'm going to do some "backtesting" and see what I can do with it. Compare it against the vtrac/TTT/2.882. LOL...hey every lil bit helps! Sounds like it's running right down my alley when I was reading about mirrors......heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I can factor it in!

There are lots of knowledgeable people here on LP........SMART!!! HELPFULL!!! SINCERE!!! And I'm in awe of them ALL!!

Before the month gets too indepth...I'm graduating myself to a ....here me now wpb, ladee,nbey6., trulyblessed, everybody.  A FIVE SUBJECT notebook! I've got sheets hanging out all over. Gonna save the lil notebook for something else. OH...I'm giving the crayon box to my young nieces and getting some felt tips and highlighters!! Wink

Taking some more advice from the "seasoned" LP/Lottery professionals.

Can't concentrate or see eveything on the puter....I'm old school ...or just OLD. LOL

....we are gonna get it...get it...get it...get it.Hyper

WIPE ME DOWN...WIPE ME DOWN...'CAUSE IT'S ON

Lurking

Good Luck family!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Durham, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #58710
                          February 23, 2008
                          6931 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2008, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Hotmama...good looking out!!!! I'm going to do some "backtesting" and see what I can do with it. Compare it against the vtrac/TTT/2.882. LOL...hey every lil bit helps! Sounds like it's running right down my alley when I was reading about mirrors......heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I can factor it in!

There are lots of knowledgeable people here on LP........SMART!!! HELPFULL!!! SINCERE!!! And I'm in awe of them ALL!!

Before the month gets too indepth...I'm graduating myself to a ....here me now wpb, ladee,nbey6., trulyblessed, everybody.  A FIVE SUBJECT notebook! I've got sheets hanging out all over. Gonna save the lil notebook for something else. OH...I'm giving the crayon box to my young nieces and getting some felt tips and highlighters!! Wink

Taking some more advice from the "seasoned" LP/Lottery professionals.

Can't concentrate or see eveything on the puter....I'm old school ...or just OLD. LOL

....we are gonna get it...get it...get it...get it.Hyper

WIPE ME DOWN...WIPE ME DOWN...'CAUSE IT'S ON

Lurking

Good Luck family!

ROFL you are straight up crazy!!!!! I got my 5 subject working overtime!!! And with what I'm been working out I've had most of the numbers this week. I'm still working out the kinks. Congrats on the big one...."singing" Moving on up...to the east side. CB finally got some markers and a 5, she gonna get her a bigger purse...oops I mean pocketbook....hee hee...goodnight!!!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8980 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2008, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Here is a link to the post using the 023 formula:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/128034

AceKicka's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                              Triad, N Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53117
                              June 24, 2007
                              6090 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2008, 5:33 am - IP Logged
                              Posted: April 2, 2008, 3:58 pm - IP Logged 

Congrats wpb on your str8 hit yesterday & box hit

today!  Most people were looking for the 331 to hit

Monday (so was I) but I knew to watch Tuesday's

date also - 401.  I didn't box it BTW so no hit 4 me.

Still watch 331 - BE SURE TO COMBO IT!

NC 4/05 ~ 104   

Ace caught it THIS time Str8! (& boxed) 

WTG winners & posters of 104!

"Game On.......'CAUSE ACE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!"

-- (AceKicka '07)

Page 11 of 107