Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4/1 - 4/30

Topic closed. 1602 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 43 of 107
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6850 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2008, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

since nc got midday they are paying out alot less...i wonder if people are playing less? or playing more of the wrong numbers?

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2008, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

since nc got midday they are paying out alot less...i wonder if people are playing less? or playing more of the wrong numbers?

Probably playing more of the wrong numbers like me.........also you know the economy is not doing so good what with groceries so high and gas....well it's gotten so high it's ridiculous so maybe people are not playing as much too and the ones that are playing are getting them wrong..Type

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
      Member #48867
      January 11, 2007
      4180 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Probably playing more of the wrong numbers like me.........also you know the economy is not doing so good what with groceries so high and gas....well it's gotten so high it's ridiculous so maybe people are not playing as much too and the ones that are playing are getting them wrong..Type

The same numbers keep coming out which is probably tricking up a lot of people and getting them frustrated.  Chances are they see a number has come out they don't play it again.  That 870 was a surprise to come out 3 times this month.  I did catch it last night. 

United States
        Member #48867
        January 11, 2007
        4180 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2008, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Looking back in my notes and saw that the 420 came from came from the 907 workout.  They went back to April 4 for that one. 

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          WILKESBORO
          United States
          Member #54153
          August 7, 2007
          1524 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I'll tell you guys and ladies what.  I have my 2 lists of 8 that are guaranteed 2 of 3 numbers if it's not a double.  And I haven't been playing them lately, but they are hot as fire.  I have been checking on them everyday and they have had numberous hits this month.  I think I will play these 16 numbers the rest of the month.

1st list 039-059-069-124-178-278-356-478

2nd list 038-167-179-348-420-751-832-965

As you can see I would have had 3 st8 hits in a week or so.  No more misses here.  I hope these can help NC.

4/8  096 Box hit

4/14 Day 356 Exact hit

4/14 Eve 917 Box hit

4/15 Eve 039 Exact hit

4/17 Day 420 Exact hit.

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.

United States
            Member #48867
            January 11, 2007
            4180 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2008, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

NCJB, I hope you get them soon.

Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6850 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2008, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

DARN IT!  played 421 straight and any.  Crying

dang wpb!!! i see why you were playing that one...it had 870 in the rundown twice!!!! but if you look at the rundown for 420 there were several recent hits(319, 543, 208, 197, 086, 531)!!! dang hindsight is soooo much easier. Bang Head

we will get them..just gotta keep it moving!!!

this is only the second time 420 has hit in nc..and guess what fell the next day!!! 197!!! i'll mark off that 197 and 420 as followers...but we all know what number likes to stalk that 917 like ike on tina...hey hey... i also see another number behind it that i've lost a grip on. maybe i should take a trip to the corner sto.

I want to host a party up in the penthouse and give CB a view of our big city.  

Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6850 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2008, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I'll tell you guys and ladies what.  I have my 2 lists of 8 that are guaranteed 2 of 3 numbers if it's not a double.  And I haven't been playing them lately, but they are hot as fire.  I have been checking on them everyday and they have had numberous hits this month.  I think I will play these 16 numbers the rest of the month.

1st list 039-059-069-124-178-278-356-478

2nd list 038-167-179-348-420-751-832-965

As you can see I would have had 3 st8 hits in a week or so.  No more misses here.  I hope these can help NC.

4/8  096 Box hit

4/14 Day 356 Exact hit

4/14 Eve 917 Box hit

4/15 Eve 039 Exact hit

4/17 Day 420 Exact hit.

Awesome job. It hurts like heck when you got a number playing on paper only and it hits. But it feels great to know that you are on the right track. Don't worry you'll hit em hard tonight!!!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                  Wilson
                  United States
                  Member #54516
                  August 21, 2007
                  2802 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2008, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

COME ON FOLKS!!!  I KNOW WE ALL WANT THAT PENTHOUSE PARTY...Party get them fingers ta moving...pens...pencils..highlighters..mark ..scratch....figure....pull them three digits out...the weekend is quickly approaching!!

You heard it here first crew!!! and it's in PRINT!!!  Banana

I'm thinking a crazy double tonite folks...262/266....I know Delaware played 626 for there midday draw today....so what...NC has fallen in loco-love with 870 suit. ALSO....I think a series is due....687  and 657 are some possibilities.

wpb..looks like the TTT boxes are like 3-4 days behind for some reason. That lets me further know that I am in flux...or out of rotation.

what ya'll think?

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                    Wilson
                    United States
                    Member #54516
                    August 21, 2007
                    2802 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

hey gang...didn't NC play 208 on Arpil 1....in the midday....talk about a joke being played on us and the next three days 2nd. 078 eve.....3rd 807 eve....4th 587 eve...wait ..wait for it...yeah yesterday 870 eve.....

...where are those double pistols nbey6 us to have...i feel like shooting something up!!!Evil

oooohh....wheww..i 'm glad that feeling has passed...Goof back to my "normal" self. alright i'll shut up now so ya'll can figure up that "good one"

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

tabahan10's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                      NORTH CAROLINA
                      United States
                      Member #47758
                      November 23, 2006
                      66 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2008, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

COME ON FOLKS!!!  I KNOW WE ALL WANT THAT PENTHOUSE PARTY...Party get them fingers ta moving...pens...pencils..highlighters..mark ..scratch....figure....pull them three digits out...the weekend is quickly approaching!!

I'm thinking a crazy double tonite folks...262/266....I know Delaware played 626 for there midday draw today....so what...NC has fallen in loco-love with 870 suit. ALSO....I think a series is due....687  and 657 are some possibilities.

wpb..looks like the TTT boxes are like 3-4 days behind for some reason. That lets me further know that I am in flux...or out of rotation.

what ya'll think?

Hi ConstantlyB,.... According to the PZH lottery book, the best pairs for the number 420  are 06 and 27.

The number 662 is in the TMT3 SOFTWARE from the MAZK- TOUCH consider a 7 in the mix also.

good luck   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #58710
                        February 23, 2008
                        6850 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2008, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

that 420 was out 532 draws before it hit today!!! Wow...Be on the lookout for these also b/c they have been out just as long!!!

133, 035, 388, 689, 115, 088, 119, 114, 558. Those double 8s look real pretty right now. Got them on the prediction board but i'm not going back out tonight.

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                          Wilmington,NC
                          United States
                          Member #57581
                          January 11, 2008
                          7661 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2008, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone,  I'm holding out for 814,774,471,796, and I'm looking for number to put with the rest of lottolaughs numbers..what the heck I have not had a chance to play midday this week...might as well go for it.  Can't win if I don't play!!!!

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

313 should hit soon, all in the workout!  I need to pick 2 numbers and stay with it! That's hard to do when you see so many that may hit. LOL

I played 313 straight and any at mid but only put it in any tonight.  I also like the double of 353 and 355

Good luck NC!

wpb

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #464
                              July 9, 2002
                              17392 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

what ya'll think?

When NC first started out they were always exactly 4 days behind the TTT.  That pattern soon changed.  Now it looks like you may get a hit in the TTT for two days and then they are off in another directions.

wpb

Page 43 of 107