Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4/1 - 4/30

Topic closed. 1602 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 44 of 107
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31549 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone,  I'm holding out for 814,774,471,796, and I'm looking for number to put with the rest of lottolaughs numbers..what the heck I have not had a chance to play midday this week...might as well go for it.  Can't win if I don't play!!!!

Hey Hotmama and everybody,

I have had a "blonde" moment as I have been trying to post on here for the past few minutes and did not see a reply button....got so frustrated and finally looked up and saw I was on as a guest and then went and logged on.....duh!

Anyway here are my numbers for tonight.......

260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 400 401 479 940

179 219 159 981 781 889

I think they look "purty good"......what do yall think? See Ya!

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31549 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

that 420 was out 532 draws before it hit today!!! Wow...Be on the lookout for these also b/c they have been out just as long!!!

133, 035, 388, 689, 115, 088, 119, 114, 558. Those double 8s look real pretty right now. Got them on the prediction board but i'm not going back out tonight.

Just want to say Hello to you......looks like we're all mostly online tonight.....lol

I have a gut feeling I'm going to win tonight......do you ever have that feeling?  Type

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
      Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6861 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

hey lol..its funny you said that...i just sat back down at the pc...i leave it up alot so if it says i'm online doesnt mean i'm on the pc..as soon as i sat down i got the new message prompt...cool...

naw i KNOW i won't win tonight..ha

i didn't play!!!  Got my eye on a Coach bag...oops I meant an Oach...lol

but good luck to ya!

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31549 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!.....what's a coach bag?.....or Oach bag?.....just call me dumb. Poke  don't know what that icon means.......just that I'm a dummy for not knowing what that bag is.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6861 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!.....what's a coach bag?.....or Oach bag?.....just call me dumb. Poke  don't know what that icon means.......just that I'm a dummy for not knowing what that bag is.

lol..no you are not...Its a joke that my cousin says.. I have some Coach bags from my trip to NY and she always says "Is that a Coach or an Oach" meaning is it real or a knockoff..lol...comes from one of them plays. Go to www.coach.com you will be gauranteed drooling when you leave there. They have the NICEST bags!!! I had no idea about them until I moved here.

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Well I went out all the way tonight...spent a whole $15.00....but Looking for much more than that in return...I'm claiming a win tonight...V6 those numbers look good to me infact I played some of the same ones.  I took the remainder of lottolaughs numbers and added some my favorite digits from the TTT NC and SC to them...let's will someone in this gang a win tonight...would be nice if we all could HIT.....GOOD LUCK TONIGHT EVERYONE had a rough day time for      Bedd by!!!

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31549 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

lol..no you are not...Its a joke that my cousin says.. I have some Coach bags from my trip to NY and she always says "Is that a Coach or an Oach" meaning is it real or a knockoff..lol...comes from one of them plays. Go to www.coach.com you will be gauranteed drooling when you leave there. They have the NICEST bags!!! I had no idea about them until I moved here.

Thanks for explaining that to me......I went to the site and they do have some nice ones.

Hope everyone wins tonight!!!....today the powerball multipler was 10....how bout that?  I bought one but just got 2 numbers so won nothing....wish I would have gotten the powerball no. and another no. like las week and would have won $40 with a powerplay ticket.....oh well my favorite game is pick 3.

Going to go watch the news and go to bed.....nice talking to you....have a good evening! See Ya!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31549 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Well I went out all the way tonight...spent a whole $15.00....but Looking for much more than that in return...I'm claiming a win tonight...V6 those numbers look good to me infact I played some of the same ones.  I took the remainder of lottolaughs numbers and added some my favorite digits from the TTT NC and SC to them...let's will someone in this gang a win tonight...would be nice if we all could HIT.....GOOD LUCK TONIGHT EVERYONE had a rough day time for      Bedd by!!!

We will win!....all of us!

Good night and sleep tight in that "tiny little bed"....looks like my kitty kat's bed!...lol  Bed

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                  Member #48867
                  January 11, 2007
                  4180 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2008, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Jordan your 521 came tonight.  I hope you hit it. 

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                    Wilson
                    United States
                    Member #54516
                    August 21, 2007
                    2802 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2008, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  Hurray!

LIFE HAS NEW MEANING FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...(AND I HOPE U TOO TRULYBLESSED AND JORDANT)

(MORE SINGING) THERE'S BEAUTY UP ABOVE IN THINGS U NEVER TAKE NOTICE OF.....U WAKE UP AND SUDDENLY YOUR IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( jaw shaking the last note here)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALLLLLLLLL PREDICTORS/HITTERS...OF THIS LONG...LLLLLLLLLONG AWAITED NUMBER!

Party                      512           Party

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17392 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2008, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

It came 512 and this is the first night I did not play it straight that way.  I did  hit it with two any order tickets.   I didn't hit it like I wanted to but am so happy that I Hit!!  I just know more people in this group hit this number!! Let Party.  LOL

PartyHurray!Party

wpb

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                        Member #48867
                        January 11, 2007
                        4180 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

It came 512 and this is the first night I did not play it straight that way.  I did  hit it with two any order tickets.   I didn't hit it like I wanted to but am so happy that I Hit!!  I just know more people in this group hit this number!! Let Party.  LOL

PartyHurray!Party

Congrats to wpb and othe winners of the 512.

Goatmilk's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                          Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #59680
                          March 24, 2008
                          79 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2008, 12:27 am - IP Logged

821.  I did play it 50/50

182 use to be my pet.  I played it every single day since the lottery started and when it finally came it was 128 and i had $5 straight on it so i kicked it to the curb like my crack habit.

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                            Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2008, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Goatmilk....well this one can consider itself......BOOTED! 

Guess which one is next...... 394....then i'll too be free or this wretched number!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53121
                              June 24, 2007
                              6500 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2008, 6:23 am - IP Logged

Jordan your 521 came tonight.  I hope you hit it. 

i had nothing on it

Page 44 of 107