Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4/1 - 4/30

Topic closed. 1602 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 74 of 107
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6850 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2008, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

368, 245, 478, 005, 228, 233, 449, 446, 688, 889,339,448, 466

I kneewwwwwwwwwwwwww a new number was coming tonight. That is all I WOULD have played!!!!!!

UGGGHHHHH  NC will do this every time!!!!!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #48867
    January 11, 2007
    4180 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2008, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Heads up.......last two thursdays a new number has fallen!!!!!

Ladee, the NCEL read your post and changed their mind about letting a new number fall last night.  They got us good and played it tonight.  At any rate, we are a day late and a dollar short.

Good observation!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
      Wilson
      United States
      Member #54516
      August 21, 2007
      2802 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2008, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Mail For Youread it first.

okay guys.....in some memorable words, " pow tow watch out now it's the middle size one." Alright already...to put it simply.

I admit it...I strayed...I couldn't help myself....the temptress from lotto hades made me do it (sorry 'bout that trulyblessed gotta blame somebody...lol).....but  I did play today.

v455344349394399844849894899

v434323328373378823828873

couldn't make up my mind which line to play...played them both

yeah..i'm weak....i knew something was going to happen, "my stomach has been doing flip flops all morning"

my mind is telling me it's going to come back again tonite.

CONGRATULATIONS PREDICTORS/HITTERS ON THAT 105 & 894  Cheers    it was a long time coming    Dancewhich only means

.....the elusive394...is coming!!

before I forget....be on the lookout for 102*552*197*107*707

CONGRATULATIONS PREDICTORS/HITTERS/WINNERS OF TODAYS 734 & 448!

Cheers

hey ya'll...remember this post.....the 394 is hung up...NICKEL won't let it out the gate!!!....If it wasn't for nbey6's three day rule....(thank you NBEY6)...my kiddy would be empty!! I didn't play any extra today because I already had these in.

I'm back to .50Any hits...which is fine wit me! If ya'll were looking at the drawing "live" correct me if I'm wrong. Did ya'll hear him say the pick3 # was 488? I know a person get nervous...but you've got to be careful calling out the numbers. lol.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
        Member #48867
        January 11, 2007
        4180 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Constantly, I heard him say 488.  I said he is dead wrong.  Yes they do need to be more careful.  So did you get a hit tonight? 

Trulyblessed if the announcer had been correct you would have hit since you posted 488 on the NC prediction board.  If you would have only played the mate you would have done well.  I always mark the mate on the play slip one right behind the other because they will trick you up.

Congratulations to all predictors and winners. 

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #52091
          May 10, 2007
          1366 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Constantly, I heard him say 488.  I said he is dead wrong.  Yes they do need to be more careful.  So did you get a hit tonight? 

Trulyblessed if the announcer had been correct you would have hit since you posted 488 on the NC prediction board.  If you would have only played the mate you would have done well.  I always mark the mate on the play slip one right behind the other because they will trick you up.

Congratulations to all predictors and winners. 

played 449................................*^&*^*%$#&#@&#*$%..........played 448 midday*(&^%%(%%!!!!!

Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

yep...glad of it too.....they kiddy was getting mighty low. I see Illinois played 291 tonite....and Del got it 219 for there midday today....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....kinda makes me wonder

I know i'm doing 526 tomorrow night. The whole line will probably get played. It's terrible i've got to play a whole line to catch one number. That's costly...esp. if I pick the wrong line! lol

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:10 am - IP Logged

It is costly.  I have to do the same thing.  However, if you could only predict when that line was coming I would play it several times to make it worth my wild. 

Wilson
                United States
                Member #54516
                August 21, 2007
                2802 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

oh u need ur head bashed in for that one. Smash LOL..i know the feeling...done that myself once! then I got hooked on the "three day rule". keeps me in the game....but shuffling tickets like a madwoman sometimes. Got to be careful I don't throw one away before time! LOL

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #52091
                  May 10, 2007
                  1366 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

It is costly.  I have to do the same thing.  However, if you could only predict when that line was coming I would play it several times to make it worth my wild. 

you had the pairs!!!!!

Thomasville
                    United States
                    Member #56104
                    November 2, 2007
                    452 Posts
                    Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Congrads to everyone who had 448, wish i was one of them, what do everyone think about midday, another new number?

jusus27630

United States
                      Member #48867
                      January 11, 2007
                      4180 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Congrads to everyone who had 448, wish i was one of them, what do everyone think about midday, another new number?

jusus27630

I doubt a new number will come midday tomorrow.  That's just my 2 cents worth.

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #52091
                        May 10, 2007
                        1366 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

I doubt a new number will come midday tomorrow.  That's just my 2 cents worth.

I would not be surprised....448 sets that 478 up for us real nice....IF Ga does not get it......using Ole Dave's chart it is playing off of the 44(8)

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #52091
                          May 10, 2007
                          1366 Posts
                          Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:21 am - IP Logged

oh u need ur head bashed in for that one. Smash LOL..i know the feeling...done that myself once! then I got hooked on the "three day rule". keeps me in the game....but shuffling tickets like a madwoman sometimes. Got to be careful I don't throw one away before time! LOL

Girrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll you know im sick....heck i was trying to get me a nice hit for the Southern women's conference tomorrow at the fairgrounds!!!!!! now i have to use my 356 hit.....Bang Head

Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:24 am - IP Logged

half the time midday numbers do fall out of the TTT box from the day before. the other half of the time evening numbers fall out of that days TTT midday box....been working on my charts today.

whomever said, "hindsight is a ...." made a true statement. Dem boxes are too hot to be real!!!

Was thinking about the fellow that put $10 on 648. OOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

Give it a lil time....i'll have the "courage" to do something like that. If I did it now and the number didn't fall.....I'd be ready to tear somebody's store all to pieces.....heheheheheh. Madder than a wet hen!!

Just to put one in...I'm playing 509 and that whole suit for midday. (3days)

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #54516
                              August 21, 2007
                              2802 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Girrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll you know im sick....heck i was trying to get me a nice hit for the Southern women's conference tomorrow at the fairgrounds!!!!!! now i have to use my 356 hit.....Bang Head

dippin in the reserves ain't good.....but at least u have reserves to dip in!!!

Enjoy the conference and tell me how it went.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Page 74 of 107