Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4/1 - 4/30

Topic closed. 1602 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 75 of 107
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Been gone for a while...working on classes and trying to keep up with this post...I knew that I would not be able to play midday so I just put some the numbers from the TTT and the 2.882 in that showed up in a repeat pattern for three days..costed me me a little...but "HEY" ...it paid Off got both MIDDAY str8 and NIHGTstr8 and BX....I'm not bragging....but I keep saying stick to a few for a while...as the old lady told me a long time ago...."DON"T CHASE THE NUMBERS...LET THE NUMBERS COME TO YOU...sure hope everyone had some LUCK tonight

First time this week I feel like Party  Sure wish I could get my money right now so that I buy a big box of rice at Sam's in the morning...but the stores here will not do a pay out until after 0800hrs....Tomorrow is another day...just keep your eyes open...as ConstantlyB said..(Rague) it's in there!!!!!WTG all winners!!!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #48867
    January 11, 2007
    4180 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Been gone for a while...working on classes and trying to keep up with this post...I knew that I would not be able to play midday so I just put some the numbers from the TTT and the 2.882 in that showed up in a repeat pattern for three days..costed me me a little...but "HEY" ...it paid Off got both MIDDAY str8 and NIHGTstr8 and BX....I'm not bragging....but I keep saying stick to a few for a while...as the old lady told me a long time ago...."DON"T CHASE THE NUMBERS...LET THE NUMBERS COME TO YOU...sure hope everyone had some LUCK tonight

First time this week I feel like Party  Sure wish I could get my money right now so that I buy a big box of rice at Sam's in the morning...but the stores here will not do a pay out until after 0800hrs....Tomorrow is another day...just keep your eyes open...as ConstantlyB said..(Rague) it's in there!!!!!WTG all winners!!!

You are very deserving of this after working on classes.  Congrats on your winnings.

Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Thank you win4life....been a very long hard week...working with adults who think they know everthing and working with children that are sure they know nothing is a whole new world.

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
        Member #48867
        January 11, 2007
        4180 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Thank you win4life....been a very long hard week...working with adults who think they know everthing and working with children that are sure they know nothing is a whole new world.

I feel you hotmama.  I am a teacher and also a house leader for my grade level.  I am not sure if I have more problems with the adults or the children.  The adults give me the hardes time I think because dismiss some of the children's actions them just being children.

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
          Wilson
          United States
          Member #54516
          August 21, 2007
          2802 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:44 am - IP Logged

THIS IS HOW U DO IT........................DanceWTG HOTMAMA....

just like truylyblessed (temptress from lotto hades) says..feelssssssssssssss goooooooood....doesn't it?

This week it's rice...next week it'll be beans. What ever keeps the stomach from sticking to your spinal column!

Watch airtight containers will be disappearing from shelves. I know....I'm buying me some. It's all in the preparation. Watch the ant mounds......they digging deeper each year!

treat that money like the candy...Now Laters. Spend some now...Save some for Later! Green laugh

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2008, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Don't know if anyone is keeping up with anything but the lottery at this time, but we also need to keep up with the news and things of interest...do you know that Rice is being limited per purchase, per buyer...they say that it is because people are buying and shipping it overseas...whet to Sam's Club to but for my Church, and they would only let me have one box of the par-cooked....talk about MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..that PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSme off...so because I invest in stock options trading...I brought me some rice stock...something to think about instead of spending our money playing a system that has a 100% risk....think about it!

Wilmington,NC
              United States
              Member #57581
              January 11, 2008
              7661 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2008, 1:10 am - IP Logged

It sure do...Thanks for the WTG...just luck really...as for the containers and the ant...sure wished I could have invented the ZIPLOCK bags for the freezer...would not be playing the lottery I don't think!!!!!!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                Wilson
                United States
                Member #54516
                August 21, 2007
                2802 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2008, 1:17 am - IP Logged

go even further back....plastic period! 

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH  YOU!

i'm going to bed .....or i'll have two more "bags" for you. these forming underneath my eyes..

take care gang....i'll holla tomorrow!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31921 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2008, 7:56 am - IP Logged

448 was the winning number

Yes and you know what I'm going to say.....I was one no. off.....had 648......that's par for the course.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31921 Posts
                    Posted: April 26, 2008, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Don't know if anyone is keeping up with anything but the lottery at this time, but we also need to keep up with the news and things of interest...do you know that Rice is being limited per purchase, per buyer...they say that it is because people are buying and shipping it overseas...whet to Sam's Club to but for my Church, and they would only let me have one box of the par-cooked....talk about MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..that PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSme off...so because I invest in stock options trading...I brought me some rice stock...something to think about instead of spending our money playing a system that has a 100% risk....think about it!

Congratulations on your win Hotmama!

I also heard on the news that there was not a shortage of rice but didn't get why they are rationing it at Sam's Club......but did hear it has gone up as everything else in the grocery line has too.

GottaBLucky's avatar - avatar 3026.gif
                      Raleigh NC
                      United States
                      Member #18610
                      July 15, 2005
                      363 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2008, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Yes and you know what I'm going to say.....I was one no. off.....had 648......that's par for the course.

Tell me about it Vergie!! I had 446 Let It All OutI knew a double was coming but I missed the "RIGHT" double.  ThudJust can't seem to hit the target!! I'm always 1 number off or playing the right number in the wrong draw.  If gas wasn't $4.00 a gallon, I'd drive to the VA line and buy a scratch-off!! I'd probably have better luck (N.C. scratchoffs are a joke - at least they have been for me).  Good Luck today everyone!!  I'm going for the 959/559 today, both draws.  Just got a feeling . . . . .  .

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31921 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2008, 8:25 am - IP Logged

It sure do...Thanks for the WTG...just luck really...as for the containers and the ant...sure wished I could have invented the ZIPLOCK bags for the freezer...would not be playing the lottery I don't think!!!!!!

Hey Hotmama, I just now heard on the Today show that the reason Sam's was rationing rice was that people (like resturant owners) were stockpiling rice because of the rising prices so they had to start limiting it to 2 bags and that scared people into thinking there was a shortage.

I can see why they would think that way as a grocery store near me had Folgers coffee on sale and I got a few bags myself......that's what causes a shortage when people start stockpiling because they're afraid the prices will get even higher and of course they probably will.

Sorry to roam from the pick3 subject but thought I'd pass this on.

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31921 Posts
                          Posted: April 26, 2008, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Tell me about it Vergie!! I had 446 Let It All OutI knew a double was coming but I missed the "RIGHT" double.  ThudJust can't seem to hit the target!! I'm always 1 number off or playing the right number in the wrong draw.  If gas wasn't $4.00 a gallon, I'd drive to the VA line and buy a scratch-off!! I'd probably have better luck (N.C. scratchoffs are a joke - at least they have been for me).  Good Luck today everyone!!  I'm going for the 959/559 today, both draws.  Just got a feeling . . . . .  .

Thanks for the tip.......I'll play them too.

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Va Beach
                            United States
                            Member #532
                            August 2, 2002
                            17948 Posts
                            Posted: April 26, 2008, 9:11 am - IP Logged

4/26

735 137 444 488 769 434 474

On my way across the line to play in NC only 20 min from the state line. I play at the Border Station I will play $3.00 on 444 for tonight.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53121
                              June 24, 2007
                              6520 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2008, 10:11 am - IP Logged

for saturday midday 826 - 701

Page 75 of 107