Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Im desperate

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
Member #42875
July 9, 2006
7245 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2008, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

All*Star

Oh, let's see. Most Wanted shows up as a new poster and starts a thread called I'm Desperate.

Then you chime in with a solution. (Timing is everything).

Then you're telling people to pm you for your yahoo e-mail.

Sounds a lot like a system seller making an attempt at creative marketing, or to put it in gambler's parlance, just another tout promoting (touting!) themself.

I didn't "have much to say" after your last reply because I had said Most Wanted said they were desperate so you touted 31 numbers (and since have added more). Thus I realized I was reading input from someone who would offer a drink to an alcoholic.

As for who I have helped lately, it's some of the naive reading tripe like yours.

If you're "among the best at what you do" scan your winning tickets in and post an honest journal of amount played and amount returned (playing $48 and winning $40 does not constitute a win).

Til then I'll just consider you another tout.

All*Star and Dead Aim,

Please remember where we are, on a forum open to a lot of haters full of jealousy and they are easy to spot, it is said you can tell the quality of a person's thoughts just by listening to what they have to say, in this case you can tell them by reading what they type, I thought the purpose of this forum is to help each other not tear down the efforts and hard work of the ones that are truly trying to help.

We all know that Dead Aim and All* star's record speaks for it self... the proof is in the pudding.

mostwanted's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    pontiac
    United States
    Member #59871
    March 30, 2008
    174 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

i dont really pay any attention to them stupid people,im also not going to bicker back and fourth with them either its not worth it

pontiac
      United States
      Member #59871
      March 30, 2008
      174 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2008, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

stop arguing back and fourth with people,its not worth it

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

i dont really pay any attention to them stupid people,im also not going to bicker back and fourth with them either its not worth it

I wasn't planning to add another post here but, in my humble opinion, Coin Toss has a valid point. I knew I'd be criticized for saying it, so I didn't. However, what he wrote is exactly what I thought when I read this thread.  After all, first All*Star says he can predict the winning numbers, then Guynextdoor writes his first post on April 6 simply to let us know All*Star gave him winning pick-4 numbers. Why wasn't that posted before in any discussion? Then mostwanted said she suddenly got the winning numbers.  I didn't see any posts stating which numbers she planned to play from the numerous combinations suggested by members.  

To me, wondering about a thread's authenticity doesn't sound jealous, just realistic.  No offense meant, but how can someone be jealous of a person who is desperate to win a boxed pick-3?  After all, the title of this thread is "I'm desperate."  If the topic was "I need a fix" I wouldn't give someone suggestions on how to get high.   

Praying you hit the lottery if you are a single mom who is losing her home and can't feed her kids isn't the answer to your problems, but that's your personal business.  Being on medical leave, you might feel helpless because your options are limited (believe me, I know firsthand) but you still have choices as long as you use common sense.  I don't know your situation. Times are really tough for everyone and having a family to take care of makes it even more stressful.  This whole subject goes back to a previous thread about people in need, but at least you didn't ask for money to gamble.  This isn't the first time someone has posted a similar thread.  Still, this is why I donate bags of food instead of money.

There is one thing you should think about.  I've been reading your posts, and it occurred to me that taking some adult education courses to improve your skills might also increase your earning potential.  I wish you a lot of luck and hope your situation improves.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10390 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2008, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

All*Star

Anyone can get on here and post anything about "I hit, I hit".

Until you prove it, I'm not the one tossing around corn in this thread, CHUMP.

When football season comes, tell Mike Warren hello for me.

(Warren ran a tout service that gave out both sides of football games to different people around the country, and then the next week ran promos that said "MIKE WARREN'S FIVE STAR PICKS WERE 4 AND 0 LAST WEEK.")

One more time, post your tickets, post an honest journal of amount wagered and amount collected, til then your posts are good for entertainment purposed only. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

All*Star's avatar - Trek STLOGO4.gif
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #51036
            March 25, 2007
            655 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2008, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Oh my goodness!! I played the numbers in bold as you advised, and in the evening pick 4 illinois (4885 str) popped. 

I bought  .50 bx...I am wondering should i continue playing with  the numbers? and for how long?

Thanks so much again for the assistance my friend!

I will email you on yahoo.

— Previous Private Message —
            Sent By: All*Star
            Sent: April 5, 2008, 4:28 pm

Hi guy~ This is what I would play *5858 - *4850 - *5848 - 5814

5851 - 5186.  Play them 50/50. 

Here's the last list that I sent to your neighbor: 5134 - 5626 - 4686 -

0184 - 4612 - 4861 - 5804 - 2468 - 1492 and 6789

Good Luck!

~All*Star

— Previous Private Message —
            Sent By: theguynextdoor
            Sent: April 4, 2008, 11:20 pm

hello and good evening, i was wondering would you have a "good hunch" for a pick 4 that you might feel good about?

thanks for your time!

Well here is the PM that kinda started it all.  I know that it won't be

enough to satisfy you & your doubting friend -- BUT WHO CARES??!!

Check with Todd to see if it's authentic.

I agree with mostwanted & I propose to turn it down a notch or two.

After all ... CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??  Group Hug

"Everybody's a STAR....some rising, some falling....

5 stars  Whichever YOU happen to be.....SHINE ON!!

pontiac
              United States
              Member #59871
              March 30, 2008
              174 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2008, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

first of all,let me put a little bug in your ear,i never said i was broke and could not feed my children,can you read,you must be jealous or you would not be responding the way you did{what you think}i dont do drugs nor do i drink or smoke ,you dont know me so how can you judge me,so for you to speak on what you dont know is real immature of you.secondly,i have an education more the less higher than yours,i have a degree in nursing,what you got,from the way you are acting you must didnt finish high school,everybody is on here for the same thing trying to win,if not they would not be on here.about the boxed hit,i was excited its been awhile since i hit not about how much,if i dint think i would be kicked of here i would tell you how i really feel and what i really want to say,have a good day

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                Member #19043
                July 24, 2005
                7378 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2008, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Okay Most wanted i believe you

are looking for some due hits for Mi,so i thought i would give you this relative chart to compare

The UVGROUP

795 637 700 398 439 410

409 914 018 713 815 980

714 180 789 515 760 074

613 250 284 828 006 649

Goodluck Mostwanted They never

Expire,These numbers are Universal

pontiac
                  United States
                  Member #59871
                  March 30, 2008
                  174 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2008, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the picks thats just to many numbers for me

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                    White Lake,Mi
                    United States
                    Member #1495
                    May 12, 2003
                    5546 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2008, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the picks thats just to many numbers for me

MW...don't think she meant to play them all ..but to help narrow down your field of play......also....doubles are way over due for the evening draw....8 days out for doubles....like 551  441  661 for this evening on a 50 cents wheel..........good luck and lets take some of the lottery's dough !!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2008, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Like most players I have been watching the story here. Passing no judgement on anyone...I sure hope 637 was played str. in M.I today...Great Call  D 247. To all those that help us others...Thank you! Thank you for sharing, Thank you for your time and may all players of all levels Win,Win,Win. I came to this site for help in Pick 3. I love the game and DO play it everyday. I thought it was great to find a site with like-minded people. There is nothing like the feeling of hitting str on your number! (I might be getting a little carried away) But it is a thing of bliss when your numbers come in....I have payed many bills,brought school clothes,christmas presents,last minute vacations,more stuff for the wedding etc.etc...just on hitting those three numbers. So I guess I am saying,if i have the ability to give a winning number to someone else I Would. Some of the most Successful people I have meet GIVE FREELY...Don't JUDGE,and Win in Life! P.S thank you D.A FOR YOUR HELP IN WA. State.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Wandering Aimlessly
                        United States
                        Member #25360
                        November 5, 2005
                        4461 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2008, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

first of all,let me put a little bug in your ear,i never said i was broke and could not feed my children,can you read,you must be jealous or you would not be responding the way you did{what you think}i dont do drugs nor do i drink or smoke ,you dont know me so how can you judge me,so for you to speak on what you dont know is real immature of you.secondly,i have an education more the less higher than yours,i have a degree in nursing,what you got,from the way you are acting you must didnt finish high school,everybody is on here for the same thing trying to win,if not they would not be on here.about the boxed hit,i was excited its been awhile since i hit not about how much,if i dint think i would be kicked of here i would tell you how i really feel and what i really want to say,have a good day

Okay - I was going to stop this silly discussion, but these are your exact words, not mine.

From your blog: 

"I need a winning lottery number straight or boxed for Michigan .Im overdue on all my bills, Im about to lose my home.Im really searching for the right number" 

Now you are saying "I never said I was broke."  What?  I guess you are right and I'm really stupid and uneducated, because when someone writes that all of her bills are overdue and she is losing her home, meaning she will be homeless soon, that indicates she is very broke, doesn't it? 

"i have a degree in nursing,what you got,from the way you are acting you must didnt finish high school,"

The above sentence is why I suggested going back to school.  No offense meant.  I didn't know you were a nurse and, thinking you might want to find office work, you need to know how to type and construct proper sentences.  Again, it was only a suggestion.  Sorry you were insulted.  If you are a nurse then you have a wonderful, rewarding job.  Most nurses I know also have excellent benefits and disability.  Perhaps your situation is different. 

Jealous of what?  Why would I be jealous?  You wrote you are desperate and needed a winning number just to pay your bills.  I disagree that we are all on this board for that reason, although I could be very naive.  I play the lottery for fun and because it would be nice to retire early.  I don't think you'll find a single post out of thousands that indicates I am desperate, poor or can't pay my bills.  BTW, if someone here is struggling to put food on the table, I feel nothing but love and support for you.  However, if you also wrote that you are a single mother who can't pay her bills, I would suggest that you use your time & effort to find help from the available resources in your area, not to gamble the few dollars you have left searching for those magic numbers.   

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                          White Lake,Mi
                          United States
                          Member #1495
                          May 12, 2003
                          5546 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Okay - I was going to stop this silly discussion, but these are your exact words, not mine.

From your blog: 

"I need a winning lottery number straight or boxed for Michigan .Im overdue on all my bills, Im about to lose my home.Im really searching for the right number" 

Now you are saying "I never said I was broke."  What?  I guess you are right and I'm really stupid and uneducated, because when someone writes that all of her bills are overdue and she is losing her home, meaning she will be homeless soon, that indicates she is very broke, doesn't it? 

"i have a degree in nursing,what you got,from the way you are acting you must didnt finish high school,"

The above sentence is why I suggested going back to school.  No offense meant.  I didn't know you were a nurse and, thinking you might want to find office work, you need to know how to type and construct proper sentences.  Again, it was only a suggestion.  Sorry you were insulted.  If you are a nurse then you have a wonderful, rewarding job.  Most nurses I know also have excellent benefits and disability.  Perhaps your situation is different. 

Jealous of what?  Why would I be jealous?  You wrote you are desperate and needed a winning number just to pay your bills.  I disagree that we are all on this board for that reason, although I could be very naive.  I play the lottery for fun and because it would be nice to retire early.  I don't think you'll find a single post out of thousands that indicates I am desperate, poor or can't pay my bills.  BTW, if someone here is struggling to put food on the table, I feel nothing but love and support for you.  However, if you also wrote that you are a single mother who can't pay her bills, I would suggest that you use your time & effort to find help from the available resources in your area, not to gamble the few dollars you have left searching for those magic numbers.   

aaahhh and some people just can not let it go !!! and no I refuse to be drug in to this nonsense............

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2008, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

aaahhh and some people just can not let it go !!! and no I refuse to be drug in to this nonsense............

True, but I was only responding to some inconsistencies.  The story keeps changing!  "I can't pay my bills.  I'm desperate"  and then "I never said I was broke." On another thread this member called me a selfish *B* for no reason..or maybe she was targeting someone else since I can't see anything I wrote that was the least bit offensive. Obviously this person can't maturely participate in a civil discussion.  Notice it's a thread about sharing your winnings with other people on Lottery Post? 

Look at what I wrote:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/172192/1    Then look at what she wrote.  This is either a troll or a very disturbed person.

All*Star's avatar - Trek STLOGO4.gif
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #51036
                              March 25, 2007
                              655 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2008, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

"The heart of the matter is All*Star,

D_A, bigato1010, msgirlinga, most

wanted & a few others = 10

the player haters = 0 "

Party

I was attempting to be the peacemaker 'round here - but I see

that somebody is STILL playa hatin'.  What's up wit that "sunny?"

We have a winner here - what's wrong with that?  NOBODY came

here for one of your lectures. I haven't seen ONE example of where

you've helped at all.

If you want to play that way then so be it!

Some of you are SO jealous that you can't

fathom anybody coming along with a better

system than you've EVER dreamed of!

As far as 'YOU' being skeptical about what

I'm up to - that's not my problem.

THAT'S YOURS!!!

(HOLLER BACK!!)

"Everybody's a STAR....some rising, some falling....

5 stars  Whichever YOU happen to be.....SHINE ON!!