Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How often does a digit or digits follow into the next draw?

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by johnph77.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MichDew's avatar - MountainDewSquare
Bay City, Michigan
United States
Member #56105
November 2, 2007
213 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2008, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

I like to know how often a digit follows' into the next draw. Like for example, Michigan Evening 3-digits for April 1-3 are:

April 1 - 702
April 2 - 729
April 3 - 532

So the 7 and the 2 followed from the 702, to get 729, than the 2 followed from 729 to 532.

Does that help pick the Key (number) for the next day? I know a run can't last for along time from digit to digit. or chasing a single number or numbers from 1 digit to the next draw not worth it?

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!

Bay City, Michigan
    United States
    Member #56105
    November 2, 2007
    213 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Used Jan. 1, 2008 Midday as a start date and number was 976

From Jan. 2-April 4, 2008 94 days. With either 1 or 2 numbers from the previous draw came up on the next draw. Making it 51 days out of 94 so that is 54.3%. The most with no back-to-back number or numbers were 5 straight draws. The most back-to-back number or numbers were 9 straight days in a row. I will do the Evening also from Jan. 2-April 4, 2008 and see what the % is.

Bay City, Michigan
      United States
      Member #56105
      November 2, 2007
      213 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

The Evening was about the same % at 52.7% from Jan. 2-April 3, 2008. Let me say this. If people are confused, say these numbers come up

The streak goes from 329 (3) from the 603; 090 (9) from 329; 703 (0) from the 090; but ends there because 591 no match number from 703

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
        White Lake,Mi
        United States
        Member #1495
        May 12, 2003
        5546 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2008, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I like to know how often a digit follows' into the next draw. Like for example, Michigan Evening 3-digits for April 1-3 are:

April 1 - 702
        April 2 - 729
        April 3 - 532

So the 7 and the 2 followed from the 702, to get 729, than the 2 followed from 729 to 532.

Does that help pick the Key (number) for the next day? I know a run can't last for along time from digit to digit. or chasing a single number or numbers from 1 digit to the next draw not worth it?

1 digit returns about 66% of the time

2 digit returns I wait until it has been out about 4 - 5 draws, which can be eve to eve, midday to midday , midday to evening and evening to midday. the longer they are out the better the odds

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

1 digit returns about 66% of the time

2 digit returns I wait until it has been out about 4 - 5 draws, which can be eve to eve, midday to midday , midday to evening and evening to midday. the longer they are out the better the odds

Think of it like this.....  Naughty 

Any time you are looking at any 3 digit number....  no matter what they are ...then you are looking at a potential comeback from  a group containing ......   657 numbers.   

In other words if the number was ....123    then know that there are always 657 numbers that contain either a digit 1...2 or a 3 in them.

Even if the number was say...... 012  .... then, there are ALWAYS  657 numbers that contain one of those 3 digits .  

So,....  it is right that there is a 66 % chance of at least a 1 digit return because that covers most of the 1000 numbers .......... actually  65.7  of the   numbers or round up to ... 66%.   

Ofcourse there is the other way to look at it.... 

It means that there are always 343 numbers that do not contain one of the 3 digits each day as well.     ......or .... a  34 % chance at least one of the digits won't repeat next draw.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2008, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Here is another way to look at it.

Any time you have 3 different digits in the draw each day ......then that gives you this

Box wise ...of the 220 boxes in the Pick 3 game... then those 3 digits come form a group of 657 straights  or 136 Boxes.

657 straights = 136 boxes or (85 single boxes .... 48 doubles ...and 3 trips) 

The group of numbers that will Not contain one of the 3 digits

343 Straights  =84 boxes or  (35 single boxes ....42 doubles .....and 7 trips)   

On average you see ....you can plan on a NO Digit Return ......1 out of 3 draws

* That means you can always play the 35 single numbers (boxes) and get a hit...if no double or trip hits.  Heck.... only 35 single boxes at .25 cents... is 8.75   

Win d    

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2008, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks to all the info posted this might be a winning idea, next would be to try to find a way of using it, here is only a part of the key, the next thing is how to know when it would be the most likely time for a switch of patterns, even then it might be a 50-50 situation or worse, so next there-after would be how to still make a profit anyway, that might be were Keith's idea and or filters come in.

So start with taken a look at the past draws of course and go from there, after looking at these posts I took a very quick look at the last 10 Tx draws both for MId and Eve and so far things look Half-Good-Half-Bad, so about Even, that means that there is a chance with some more looking and thinking, but not for sure either way yet.

Good luck!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2008, 8:02 am - IP Logged

One of my favorite sayings is ....

"Let's be EFFECTIVE first... we can be EFFICIENT later on "

and one of my other most favorites is...

" Act ....as if ye had faith " 

So.... It's gonna be a long time before we take the "gam" outa' gamble . That's true. In the mean time and in between time ... I like to prepare this sort of bet. 

I take the Math Average of these events...say its a double we are hunting..that's 27% right? Another way to approach it is ...Double hits 1 outa' 4 draws. Then ...wait.

we wait and find a long out Double that is 2 or 3 times over it's normal expected hit rate and "JUMP IN " Somewhere..along the way after that. We gamble.    

We jump in and "Act" as though we had faith and good sense.We then prepare to stay on bet(on target) for at least 4 more draws or it's normal math average till hit.

One thing we always have going for us (no matter what) ODDS wise... we always have a 1 n 4 shot at a hit on a Double! No matter where or when we jump in. No matter.

We can talk about PROBABILITY changes.... etc and be efficient later on. We can start at the top and work down.

One of my other favorite sayings is ...

" ODDs don't change..but Probability does!  

Until then, we get to be effective at least...I like killing flys with my hammer sometimes ..while we wait to be efficient  . LOL 

Smash     

Win d    

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2008, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Yes it happens and seems to run in spells when hot digits keep appearing for 3 or more draws then it's time to play the cold digits.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                    Norfolk , Va
                    United States
                    Member #4541
                    May 2, 2004
                    25092 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

It happens quite a bit but it isn't exactly a way to find a key number unless you plan to use all 3 of the the numbers from the last draw. It can though be used to compare which number you pick for a key number to see if one matches your pick.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2008, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I will try to look some into this when can which might not be for a few days, there is also a variation of this technique that deals with 2 digits from the last draw instead of 3, I will look at both of them ways whenever I have enough time and see what I can do, while the 3 digits leave 35 boxed numbers to play, the digits "Raw" technique leaves 64 boxed numbers to play, but so far appears to be a little more dependable, but as I said, what has been said is only a possible key, more needs to be found out.

If I find a way of making this a little more useful, I might try to post test predictions, so far I am looking more at the 2 digits variation that makes 64 boxed combos that will have to be reduced in some way.

The last 10 draws say that the 2 digits raw technique without any improvements might produce $16 over 2 played draws at 50 cents a number or $32 over the same 2 played draws at $1 per combo.

Of course, not every draw would be played, only maybe about 2 draws for every 10 draws might be playable, with the 2 digits variation.

This is only looking back at 10 past draws, so it might really not work, I will have to wait until I have time, If still about the same most of the time on very many past draws, then I will have to look at ways of trying to improve the raw technique in some way or ways, we will see later sometime.

Do you all want to set up a thread somewhere for test predicitons on this in about a week or so?

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2008, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I Had to post it as an image, as it would not post right otherwise, that is weird.

But whatever works, so long as it gets posted in some way.

By the way, look at the doubles for clues.

What would I do without Image@Shack?

Bay City, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #56105
                          November 2, 2007
                          213 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, how do you get for

March 27 590 N

March 26, 006

I am talking about having a 0 from March 26 draw follow into 0 in March 27 draw, how do you get a N for No. Not sure what you are doing? Explain?

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

It depends on the state one is watching, but ofcourse there is also a mathematical average skip.

For GA eve, the average skips are these:0 digits repeating: 2.54 draws1 digit repeating: 2.09 draws2 digits repeating: 8.06 draws3 digits repeating: 297.33 draws

For GA mid:0 digits repeating: 2.47 draws1 digit repeating: 2.16 draws2 digits repeating: 7.93 draws3 digits repeating: 168.58 draws

This was for any position, now repeats for the same position:

For GA eve, the average skips are these:
                            Position 1: 10.37 draws
                            Position 2: 9.99 draws
                            Position 3: 9.8 draws

For GA mid:
                            Position 1: 11.44 drawsPosition 2: 9.65 drawsPosition 3: 10.4 draws

on the tab "show me statistics", click the option "Repeating digits" and this info is at hand immediatly.

cheersRicky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2008, 4:36 am - IP Logged

Lantern, how do you get for

March 27 590 N

March 26, 006

I am talking about having a 0 from March 26 draw follow into 0 in March 27 draw, how do you get a N for No. Not sure what you are doing? Explain?

I made big errors in (On) my post, maybe I was (And still am) too tired and also I am getting to be too old.

But never mind that.

-------

This was one of the things that were wrong:

"The last 10 draws say that the 2 digits raw technique without any improvements might produce $16 over 2 played draws at 50 cents a number or $32 over the same 2 played draws at $1 per combo."

------------

This all is just and 'If" situation, as no draws were played for real.

56 combos played 2 times = 112 combos.

Won once and Lost once at $1 per combo = $112 spent and $80 Won = $32 Lost on those 2 (PLayable) draws if they had been played.

As you see, no money was won, just money lost.

This is for a 2 digit technique.

--------------

MichDew

For a 2 digit technique you would not play any of the digits from the last draw.

On a double such as 006 there are of course only 2 digits, the 0 and the 6.

As there are 10 possible digits on a pick 3 game, then what we have left is the other 8 digits, but you would play only the singles and not the doubles.

8 digits Box wheeled = 56 boxed combos.

123, 124, 125, 127, 128, 129, 134, 135, 137, 138, 139, 145, 147, 148, 149, 157, 158, 159, 178, 179, 189, 234, 235, 237, 238, 239, 245, 247, 248, 249, 257, 258, 259, 278, 279, 289, 345, 347, 348, 349, 357, 358, 359, 378, 379, 389, 457, 458, 459, 478, 479, 489, 578, 579, 589, 789

56 Combos

I guess that I made many mistakes, I wonder if I am still making them right now.

----------

As the 590 combo came next then the 0 was a repeat from the 006, so boxed = 059 so if we had played:

123, 124, 125, 127, 128, 129, 134, 135, 137, 138, 139, 145, 147, 148,149, 157, 158, 159, 178, 179, 189, 234, 235, 237, 238, 239, 245, 247,248, 249, 257, 258, 259, 278, 279, 289, 345, 347, 348, 349, 357, 358,359, 378, 379, 389, 457, 458, 459, 478, 479, 489, 578, 579, 589, 789

We would had lost, as we are playing combos that only have digits that are not on the last draw.

So No = Lost if played according to the 2 digit technique.

----------

On:

2 8 4 N

6 2 9

The N = Lost if played according to the 3 digit technique as the 2 repeated from the last draw to the next draw.

7 Digits wheeled: = 35 boxed combos.

013, 014, 015, 017, 018, 034, 035, 037, 038, 045, 047, 048, 057, 058, 078, 134, 135, 137, 138, 145, 147, 148, 157, 158, 178, 345, 347, 348, 357, 358, 378, 457, 458, 478, 578

And as the 2 repeated then 284 (248) was not one of the 35 boxed numbers played.

That is, if they had been played, they were not, this is not for real, just testing on past draws.

----------

When a double is the last past draw, you then can either use the 2 digits technique on it or by-pass the double and use the last single combo that came out and then use the 3 digits technique.

------------

You, of course, should only play, if you think that there will not be any digits from the last draw repeating on the very next draw and even then you should use some other kind of extra filtration, to reduce the played combos even more.

--------------

I hope that I didn't make any mistakes this time, but I don't know.