Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 1:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does any one have any ideas for IL tonight after 010

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chippie.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
quietone52's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #47191
October 23, 2006
198 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2008, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Singlenumber you were off the chain with the call for 203.....now what follows the 203? Need to build up my Memorial Day shopping money!!! Thanks for your posts.Banana

sexyreece's avatar - masked
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #47738
    November 22, 2006
    270 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2008, 7:55 am - IP Logged

THis is the post right here, thank you single number

Goodmorning LP members, I must say God is awesome and you guys are great, I have posted a few times on this site and for the most part I was down and out yesterday with a bill I had to pay by today, when I woke up yesterday I prayed to God to help me and guide me through this financial stress. Often when I come on LP I see the numbers sometimes there are tooooooo much numbers to play so I just pass on by but I asked the Father to allow me to not pass on by when that number shows and yesterday I read this post and another that I am trying to find that said 203 ALWAYS followed 010 and 011 and I said thats the number I would play today and I did and I am happy to report back that I am able today to get that bill of my head and this is my first big win even though it was just $1.00 straight, it was my first big win and I thank God so much.  I just have to say that my faith in him is sometimes not even there but I tapped into Jesus Christ faith and he guided me and showed me the way, the Lord works in mysterious ways and he opens supernatural doors.  You folks at LP are also awesome, ALL OF YOU and thank you that God was able to use LP to assist me in my time of need, this might seem long-winded and dramatic but I cannot help but be thankful and grateful because through God in all aspects of our lives, not just winning numbers, he provides.  THE LORD PROVIDES.  THANK YOU JESUS. I will post this same message in other posts with that 203.

Abaco
      Bahamas
      Member #57126
      December 18, 2007
      85 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2008, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Now what follows 203 single number

Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #35149
        March 13, 2006
        94 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2008, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning LP members, I must say God is awesome and you guys are great, I have posted a few times on this site and for the most part I was down and out yesterday with a bill I had to pay by today, when I woke up yesterday I prayed to God to help me and guide me through this financial stress. Often when I come on LP I see the numbers sometimes there are tooooooo much numbers to play so I just pass on by but I asked the Father to allow me to not pass on by when that number shows and yesterday I read this post and another that I am trying to find that said 203 ALWAYS followed 010 and 011 and I said thats the number I would play today and I did and I am happy to report back that I am able today to get that bill of my head and this is my first big win even though it was just $1.00 straight, it was my first big win and I thank God so much.  I just have to say that my faith in him is sometimes not even there but I tapped into Jesus Christ faith and he guided me and showed me the way, the Lord works in mysterious ways and he opens supernatural doors.  You folks at LP are also awesome, ALL OF YOU and thank you that God was able to use LP to assist me in my time of need, this might seem long-winded and dramatic but I cannot help but be thankful and grateful because through God in all aspects of our lives, not just winning numbers, he provides.  THE LORD PROVIDES.  THANK YOU JESUS. I will post this same message in other posts with that 203.

I am so happy for you.. I'm glad I could help.. As for what follows the 203.. I look for the 909 or 900 to come out.. The house usually uses the 909 or 900 as the reset ball.. Meaning the house need to catch itself after a big hit.. But always remember whenever you see the 101 or 100.. 203 is sure to follow.. Bigups to all my FML, FANTASY WEB and REDHOT Crew..

By the way can you'll keep my boy Maurice in you'll's prayers.. He was in a bad accident.. He's not doing too good in the hospital.. Plus he's one of the supervisors over there at REDHOT.. So let's pray for my boy..

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #31284
          January 27, 2006
          8962 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2008, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I am so happy for you.. I'm glad I could help.. As for what follows the 203.. I look for the 909 or 900 to come out.. The house usually uses the 909 or 900 as the reset ball.. Meaning the house need to catch itself after a big hit.. But always remember whenever you see the 101 or 100.. 203 is sure to follow.. Bigups to all my FML, FANTASY WEB and REDHOT Crew..

By the way can you'll keep my boy Maurice in you'll's prayers.. He was in a bad accident.. He's not doing too good in the hospital.. Plus he's one of the supervisors over there at REDHOT.. So let's pray for my boy..

I think I know who you mean (not personally though)

I wish him the best.

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2008, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Morning Babe

I hope all is well with you.

I dont think you will take this wrong (cause we got some touchy people on this site)

We must always put God first but we must not depend on numbers, it is a help but

should not be the main source of how we pay our bills.

Congrads on your win

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #47738
              November 22, 2006
              270 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2008, 10:11 am - IP Logged

No Chippie I won't take it in a bad way because you are so right, I spoke to you before about my financial problems and I donot rely on numbers to pay my bills because honestly i donot play that much but I always follow LP post and especially yours, (lol everyone in my office ask me what number Chippie have today lol) but I just wrote this because yesterday my head was hurting and I didnot want to borrow no money from anyone so I didnot know where I would get the money from and pay day is not until the 15th so it was a blessing from God.  But thanks any numbers today???? one of my co-workers is 21 today.

Nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #47738
                November 22, 2006
                270 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2008, 10:16 am - IP Logged

i will also keep Maurice in my prays tooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahamas
                  Member #31284
                  January 27, 2006
                  8962 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2008, 10:21 am - IP Logged

No Chippie I won't take it in a bad way because you are so right, I spoke to you before about my financial problems and I donot rely on numbers to pay my bills because honestly i donot play that much but I always follow LP post and especially yours, (lol everyone in my office ask me what number Chippie have today lol) but I just wrote this because yesterday my head was hurting and I didnot want to borrow no money from anyone so I didnot know where I would get the money from and pay day is not until the 15th so it was a blessing from God.  But thanks any numbers today???? one of my co-workers is 21 today.

Im happy you got out of your financial bond....I really am....Big Grin Angel

I have not been posting as I should but if you notice over due numbers

have started to fall......

Ok birthday girl.... 921 521 421 721 Sun Smiley

NY. I see 196 129 690 125 175 860 325 570 590 724 015 from March

Extras. 576 037 127

Wish ya the best hon.....

As for IL from March I see 680 127 740 190 123 130 150

Fallen in love with 623 523 823

Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #59488
                    March 17, 2008
                    1555 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2008, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the 203 from last night!  I was so impressed when I saw it come.  I will most def be playing the numbers posted for tonight.  Hope we all get lucky and hit big time tonight.

United States
                      Member #7437
                      October 3, 2004
                      383 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2008, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Try these:

Jayemmar

United States
                        Member #7437
                        October 3, 2004
                        383 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2008, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Sorry for the formatting problem. Her are the boxed selections again:

289,347,349,367,379,389,489,029,036,037,048,124,129,246,248,356,367,468

Jayemmar

diva060's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                          Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #47867
                          November 29, 2006
                          230 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2008, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Ya damn right i got that 147 tore it up yesterday

nncadillac's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                            castalia, nc
                            United States
                            Member #6513
                            August 26, 2004
                            47 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2008, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

215 - 315

Bahamas
                              Member #31284
                              January 27, 2006
                              8962 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2008, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Im happy you got out of your financial bond....I really am....Big Grin Angel

I have not been posting as I should but if you notice over due numbers

have started to fall......

Ok birthday girl.... 921 521 421 721 Sun Smiley

NY. I see 196 129 690 125 175 860 325 570 590 724 015 from March

Extras. 576 037 127

Wish ya the best hon.....

As for IL from March I see 680 127 740 190 123 130 150

Fallen in love with 623 523 823

ENY

Midday Numbers4-7-2, Lucky Sum: 13

Take Care