Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Followers system is amazing!

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
N.C.
United States
Member #59229
March 9, 2008
327 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2008, 6:30 am - IP Logged

For the past few weeks I have been tracking the results for NC with this system. It works!!!!  It's not a sure thing on a daily basis, But I have had quite a few straight hits, and even more Boxed hits. I am pleased as punch;-) Thank you both Lucky and Todd for an such an awesome website.

Pick3Place's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    United States
    Member #50178
    February 28, 2007
    405 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2008, 7:26 am - IP Logged

For the past few weeks I have been tracking the results for NC with this system. It works!!!!  It's not a sure thing on a daily basis, But I have had quite a few straight hits, and even more Boxed hits. I am pleased as punch;-) Thank you both Lucky and Todd for an such an awesome website.

Scott,

Were you creating the predictions from the followers system yourself or where you using Lucky's daily post.

Jay at

Pick 3 Place

"May the numbers be with you"

All posts and predictions are for

entertainment purposes only.

N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      327 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2008, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Scott,

Were you creating the predictions from the followers system yourself or where you using Lucky's daily post.

I used the daily post under the Platinum membership

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49610 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2008, 8:43 am - IP Logged

I used the daily post under the Platinum membership

Do You You Mean:

http://www.lotterypost.com/system-lucky-followers.aspx

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          327 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2008, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Yes, I have been keeping track for a few weeks now,and this system is pretty accurate. Like I said before, you wont get a  hit every day, but you will be pleased with the results. I am at work right now and don't have my records with me but in the past 4 days I have had 2 straight hits, and one boxed, yesterday evening was a bust. I am tracking South Carolina starting today,since its only a 10 minute drive from where I live.

Pick3Place's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            Fort Lauderdale FL
            United States
            Member #50178
            February 28, 2007
            405 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2008, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Scott,

I do not understand your answer.  Are you using the link referenced in Ravens post or are you using the numbers lucky posts daily.

Jay at

Pick 3 Place

"May the numbers be with you"

All posts and predictions are for

entertainment purposes only.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
              Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6845 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2008, 9:20 am - IP Logged

wow..thanks for the heads up...which line in the system are you using? I do keep an eye on his system from time to time.

N.C.
                United States
                Member #59229
                March 9, 2008
                327 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2008, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Scott,

I do not understand your answer.  Are you using the link referenced in Ravens post or are you using the numbers lucky posts daily.

Yes I am refering to Raven's link, its a Platinum feature, Click on "Premium Membership" far left of screen. Under "LotterySystems" Click on "Lucky's followers system" Choose the state, and choose "Midday" or "Evening". Then a list of numbers will appear. I would play the full set of 30 numbers.

United States
                  Member #1341
                  April 6, 2003
                  13 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2008, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

This is a good system.I have also had hits in PA.Two straight out of many hits.

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                    Fayetteville, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #3593
                    February 2, 2004
                    2284 Posts
                    Posted: April 16, 2008, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Are these numbers different from the ones Lucky posts on a daily basis o4 or are these numbers exclusive to Platimum Members only?

Ms. Pat

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23258 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2008, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Are these numbers different from the ones Lucky posts on a daily basis o4 or are these numbers exclusive to Platimum Members only?

Ms. Pat

These are different than the numbers Lucky posts in his blog, on the predictions pages, and on the forums.

Lucky's Followers System is a system that Lucky donated to Lottery Post.  Lucky can describe it better than anyone, but it's a system that he personally developed, and it is based upon literally decades of actual lottery results throughout the USA and Canada.  Based on his research, his system produces the numbers most likely to follow the recent lottery results for the game you specify.

The reason Lucky does not post the numbers from his Followers System anymore is because he is enormously generous to Lottery Post.  Not only did he donate the system to Lottery Post, but he is helping to support the site by asking people who want his followers numbers to register for a Platinum membership, so they can get them off of the automated version of his system on Lottery Post.

Lucky has donated another system which I have not yet programmed, and also has a Pick 4 version of the followers.  I guess it has been too long since I worked on them, so I need to get cracking.

Lucky's followers system was a manually-tracked system — not automated.  When he donated it to Lottery Post, I created a database containing his research and programmed all the things he was doing by hand, and so today it can give you all various breakdowns of numbers that he would generate manually within a few seconds, for any Pick 3 game in the United States and Canada.

Also, those breakdowns can be automatically sent directly into the Inspector 3 and Deflate 3 tools, or they can be automatically copied to the Windows clipboard so you can paste them elsewhere.

I even tried to mimic the very readable format Lucky came up with to present his numbers.

Do you want to try it out for free?

The ability to try the system has been there right from the start.  If you are not a Platinum member, you can use Lucky's Followers System in exactly the same way you would as a Platinum member, with the only difference being that the numbers it generates are clearly dummy numbers (not the actual numbers in the real system).

Click here to try it out for free

If you're already a Platinum member and you haven't tried Lucky's Followers System, you are missing out on a tremendous trove of information that is automatically updated for every game right after each drawing.

Do you want to try the actual numbers for free?

Well, that you can't have.  You need to become a Platinum member to get the actual numbers.  That's the whole point of upgrading:  you get the real product.

It costs more to buy a cup of coffee every day than it costs to become a Platinum member at Lottery Post.  In fact, you can't even buy 4 large Dunkin' Donuts coffees for the price of 1 month of Platinum membership. 

Plus you can save up to 25% off the regular cost if you buy a yearly membership.

You can see ALL of the membership features available to all member levels on the Premium Memberships page.  (Or click the Premium Memberships link on the left side of any page.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                        Fayetteville, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #3593
                        February 2, 2004
                        2284 Posts
                        Posted: April 16, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd!

I thought this might be a Todd question which you explained quite well. Looks like I just need to become a platimum member. Will do when i hit this Ga Triple BIG tonite!

Ms. Pat

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: April 16, 2008, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I believe that Lucky has put together a fantastic system. Here is a link to a post where I show how I use Lucky's Followers System:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149594

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #33770
                            February 24, 2006
                            3146 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2008, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Let's play "A Platinum Membership is cheaper than __________" game!

"A Platinum Membership is cheaper than drinking one 8 ounce glass of milk each day."

next...

Smiley Steve

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I believe that Lucky has put together a fantastic system. Here is a link to a post where I show how I use Lucky's Followers System:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149594

I have found that The Numbers of the Day, a section from Lucky's Followers System is very good to use as well.