Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2017, 3:21 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Followers system is amazing!

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #3100
December 23, 2003
338 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2008, 1:51 am - IP Logged

These are different than the numbers Lucky posts in his blog, on the predictions pages, and on the forums.

Lucky's Followers System is a system that Lucky donated to Lottery Post.  Lucky can describe it better than anyone, but it's a system that he personally developed, and it is based upon literally decades of actual lottery results throughout the USA and Canada.  Based on his research, his system produces the numbers most likely to follow the recent lottery results for the game you specify.

The reason Lucky does not post the numbers from his Followers System anymore is because he is enormously generous to Lottery Post.  Not only did he donate the system to Lottery Post, but he is helping to support the site by asking people who want his followers numbers to register for a Platinum membership, so they can get them off of the automated version of his system on Lottery Post.

Lucky has donated another system which I have not yet programmed, and also has a Pick 4 version of the followers.  I guess it has been too long since I worked on them, so I need to get cracking.

Lucky's followers system was a manually-tracked system — not automated.  When he donated it to Lottery Post, I created a database containing his research and programmed all the things he was doing by hand, and so today it can give you all various breakdowns of numbers that he would generate manually within a few seconds, for any Pick 3 game in the United States and Canada.

Also, those breakdowns can be automatically sent directly into the Inspector 3 and Deflate 3 tools, or they can be automatically copied to the Windows clipboard so you can paste them elsewhere.

I even tried to mimic the very readable format Lucky came up with to present his numbers.

Do you want to try it out for free?

The ability to try the system has been there right from the start.  If you are not a Platinum member, you can use Lucky's Followers System in exactly the same way you would as a Platinum member, with the only difference being that the numbers it generates are clearly dummy numbers (not the actual numbers in the real system).

Click here to try it out for free

If you're already a Platinum member and you haven't tried Lucky's Followers System, you are missing out on a tremendous trove of information that is automatically updated for every game right after each drawing.

Do you want to try the actual numbers for free?

Well, that you can't have.  You need to become a Platinum member to get the actual numbers.  That's the whole point of upgrading:  you get the real product.

It costs more to buy a cup of coffee every day than it costs to become a Platinum member at Lottery Post.  In fact, you can't even buy 4 large Dunkin' Donuts coffees for the price of 1 month of Platinum membership. 

Plus you can save up to 25% off the regular cost if you buy a yearly membership.

You can see ALL of the membership features available to all member levels on the Premium Memberships page.  (Or click the Premium Memberships link on the left side of any page.)

Hi Todd,

I have put off purchasing a Platinum membership too long and have now finally done it for one full year at a GREAT Rate of only $71.55, and hope that many others will support this unique best in the nation LP site. 

Lottery Post is by far, the best site that I have ever seen and you most definitely are doing a FANTASTIC Job of running it.  When my membership is activated, I will

do some test runs of Lucky's Followers System and am hoping to get some straight hits when I start using it.

As far as stats goes, are there any States that hit more consistently for Straight Hits?  Are there any recent tips on how to use the system more effectively?

<snip>

Many Thanks...and May The Numbers Be With Us All...

js1237..

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    331 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2008, 6:05 am - IP Logged

These are different than the numbers Lucky posts in his blog, on the predictions pages, and on the forums.

Lucky's Followers System is a system that Lucky donated to Lottery Post.  Lucky can describe it better than anyone, but it's a system that he personally developed, and it is based upon literally decades of actual lottery results throughout the USA and Canada.  Based on his research, his system produces the numbers most likely to follow the recent lottery results for the game you specify.

The reason Lucky does not post the numbers from his Followers System anymore is because he is enormously generous to Lottery Post.  Not only did he donate the system to Lottery Post, but he is helping to support the site by asking people who want his followers numbers to register for a Platinum membership, so they can get them off of the automated version of his system on Lottery Post.

Lucky has donated another system which I have not yet programmed, and also has a Pick 4 version of the followers.  I guess it has been too long since I worked on them, so I need to get cracking.

Lucky's followers system was a manually-tracked system — not automated.  When he donated it to Lottery Post, I created a database containing his research and programmed all the things he was doing by hand, and so today it can give you all various breakdowns of numbers that he would generate manually within a few seconds, for any Pick 3 game in the United States and Canada.

Also, those breakdowns can be automatically sent directly into the Inspector 3 and Deflate 3 tools, or they can be automatically copied to the Windows clipboard so you can paste them elsewhere.

I even tried to mimic the very readable format Lucky came up with to present his numbers.

Do you want to try it out for free?

The ability to try the system has been there right from the start.  If you are not a Platinum member, you can use Lucky's Followers System in exactly the same way you would as a Platinum member, with the only difference being that the numbers it generates are clearly dummy numbers (not the actual numbers in the real system).

Click here to try it out for free

If you're already a Platinum member and you haven't tried Lucky's Followers System, you are missing out on a tremendous trove of information that is automatically updated for every game right after each drawing.

Do you want to try the actual numbers for free?

Well, that you can't have.  You need to become a Platinum member to get the actual numbers.  That's the whole point of upgrading:  you get the real product.

It costs more to buy a cup of coffee every day than it costs to become a Platinum member at Lottery Post.  In fact, you can't even buy 4 large Dunkin' Donuts coffees for the price of 1 month of Platinum membership. 

Plus you can save up to 25% off the regular cost if you buy a yearly membership.

You can see ALL of the membership features available to all member levels on the Premium Memberships page.  (Or click the Premium Memberships link on the left side of any page.)

Todd, Whenever you get that pick4  system up and running that will be awesome! I sure its alot of work to create a program, but I would have no complaints if I had to upgrade to a future "Double Platinum" to get it;-)

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      331 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2008, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Also I don't want to sound like a salesman, but the first time I used Lucky's Platinum system I won $80! That win paid for my one year LotteryPost membership. Well worth it;-)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23962 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2008, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Also I don't want to sound like a salesman, but the first time I used Lucky's Platinum system I won $80! That win paid for my one year LotteryPost membership. Well worth it;-)

That's awesome!  I've been sold on Lucky's numbers for eight years now, which is why I jumped at the chance to post one of his systems online (with more to come).  I personally experienced what you did.  I won several times in one week playing his numbers, it was kind of magical.  The fact that he has donated his systems is still awe-inspiring to me, especially considering the amount of time and effort he has put into them, and how good the numbers coming out of them have been.  One can't put a price on that.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6938 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2008, 8:23 am - IP Logged

I'm tracking Lucky's system for NC now thanks to Scott. I look forward to some good results. I agree that the platinum membership is well worth it!!! I use it all the time!!! My favorite feature is the search past drawings. I can put numbers in to see if they follow each other for a particular state! Love it!!

I Agree!

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #3100
            December 23, 2003
            338 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2008, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

That's awesome!  I've been sold on Lucky's numbers for eight years now, which is why I jumped at the chance to post one of his systems online (with more to come).  I personally experienced what you did.  I won several times in one week playing his numbers, it was kind of magical.  The fact that he has donated his systems is still awe-inspiring to me, especially considering the amount of time and effort he has put into them, and how good the numbers coming out of them have been.  One can't put a price on that.

Hi Todd,

Is there a Luckys Followers System for Doubles or is it in the works?

What is the projected date for the PICK 4 System?  Thanks..js1237..

blackscorpion's avatar - jack2
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #46574
              September 14, 2006
              136 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2008, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I am sold  Roll Eyes platinum here I come Cheers

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23962 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2008, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Todd,

Is there a Luckys Followers System for Doubles or is it in the works?

What is the projected date for the PICK 4 System?  Thanks..js1237..

If you're interested in doubles, then simply click the Inspect link on the Full Set of 30 Followers produced, and it will sort out all the doubles.

Or, click the Deflate link and filter on doubles.  (Or whatever else you are looking for.)

HoneyBunny's avatar - unicorn rainbow-247x300.jpg
                  New Hyde Park, New York
                  United States
                  Member #58529
                  February 18, 2008
                  150 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2008, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I play in New York only,  is the success equal in all states? I haven't been playing and have every penny that I have is spoken for, but I think I will join tomorrow for the one month and then at the end of that month, tag on the one year at the special rate. I could swing it better then. I am really eager to try out this system!!!

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8804 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2008, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Let's play "A Platinum Membership is cheaper than __________" game!

"A Platinum Membership is cheaper than drinking one 8 ounce glass of milk each day."

next...

"A Platinum Membership is cheaper than playing one number per draw @ $.50 that loses constantly."

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #33770
                      February 24, 2006
                      3146 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2008, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

"A Platinum Membership is cheaper than playing one number per draw @ $.50 that loses constantly."

Amen to that, JAP69!!!

Smiley Steve

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #3100
                        December 23, 2003
                        338 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2008, 2:06 am - IP Logged

If you're interested in doubles, then simply click the Inspect link on the Full Set of 30 Followers produced, and it will sort out all the doubles.

Or, click the Deflate link and filter on doubles.  (Or whatever else you are looking for.)

Todd,

I tried using Inspect and Deflate as you advised but still did not get any doubles.  Please assist.

Please see Inspect results below for NY MID April 18, 2008.

Number Types:
                        Singles16100.0%569 956 820 280 608 068 062 602 051 053 381 389 370 390 042 907
                        Doubles00%
                        Triples00%

Input:
                        569 956 820 280 608 068 062 602 051 053 381 389 370 390 042 907

Thank You..

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23962 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2008, 8:00 am - IP Logged

If it did not produce doubles for a game, then a double is not likely to follow!  (According to the system.)  Knowing when NOT to play is just as good as knowing when to play, no?

I can tell you with certainty that the system does produce some doubles, but not for every combination.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8980 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2008, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Here is a suggestion: try taking all of the midday states using the Numbers of the Day, copy & paste  them into the Deflate 3 Number Set Reduction. You will then be able to see the tier results. Yesterday I used the #s for the 18th. & yes there were straight hits. I believe NC midday & NY evening had straight hits to name a few.

Also take the Numbers of the Day & as the results come in for the midday find them on the lines of the Numbers of the Day, as I have stated in my post (link above) hits can be found on the lines. Sometimes for the remainder of the midday draws & the evening. This may help to narrow down the amount of #s considered. 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8980 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2008, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Please take note: On April 17th NJ evening the result was 911. Today April 18th KY midday draw was 119. The same set of Lucky's Followers were used. Take a look at it.