Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Community do me a favor...Your Lucky Charm numbers...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jackpotismine.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2008, 1:02 am - IP Logged

People of LP..Please do me a favor..2 nights ago i dreamt of a big gigantic advertisement sign on the road...The sign was not an advertisement...It was what had played in the lottery...Never i dreamed such a dream..In my entire life i've dreamed 3 times lottery numbers, but when woke up couldn't remember them, except one time.....And now this time...I was lucky i had my notebook not far from me...

This were the numbers in order: 6,10,11,12,30..And i couldn't remember really good, but i think there was an 8 OR a 17 in there, one of those 2 numbers...Either way to include both numbers should cost you 1 dollar...All i ask of the LP community is to play this numbers whenever they can, think of them as their lucky charm numbers...

I am giving you this numbers because i am thinking suppose they play but they play in a different state....

In the dream the sign was right next to me and it was towering very high in the air...I am going to do my best to play those numbers for life...

thanks a lot and thanks for caring... 

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2008, 1:20 am - IP Logged

People of LP..Please do me a favor..2 nights ago i dreamt of a big gigantic advertisement sign on the road...The sign was not an advertisement...It was what had played in the lottery...Never i dreamed such a dream..In my entire life i've dreamed 3 times lottery numbers, but when woke up couldn't remember them, except one time.....And now this time...I was lucky i had my notebook not far from me...

This were the numbers in order: 6,10,11,12,30..And i couldn't remember really good, but i think there was an 8 OR a 17 in there, one of those 2 numbers...Either way to include both numbers should cost you 1 dollar...All i ask of the LP community is to play this numbers whenever they can, think of them as their lucky charm numbers...

I am giving you this numbers because i am thinking suppose they play but they play in a different state....

In the dream the sign was right next to me and it was towering very high in the air...I am going to do my best to play those numbers for life...

Thanks for sharing. Most of those numbers are Primary numbers.Numbers6,10,30 and 12 is a subset. Good numbers to play, then again all numbers are good if they hit right? Thank you again for sharing. This is the place to do it.Thumbs Up

Play to win!

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
      philadelphia,PA
      United States
      Member #27080
      November 26, 2005
      507 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2008, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

jckpotismine:

6,10,11,12,30  powerall 8, or 17

Now we are all gonna hit the powerball...!

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

DC81's avatar - batman39
        MI
        United States
        Member #54830
        August 31, 2007
        985 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2008, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream lastnight about tonight's Mega Millions and the numbers but I couldn't remember them but I think they were some of the ones I got from a third attempt at an easy pick. The part bugging me and what probably brought on the dream is the issue of the previous two tickets that were failed printings due to their machine not having their ink tape replaced. Couldn't see anything much on them just lines and streaks, first one might have had part of the ID number but the second, nothing. Gave me a feeling that one of them could be a winner though no one could tell from just looking at the ticket since they were illegible. I joked that one of them would probably end up being a winner, I said something about buying them but either they didn't hear me or something because they just crumpled them up threw the two failed printings away. Later, I was thinking should have probably repeated myself and again said that I'd buy them anyway even if pretty much nothing could be read on either..  I had the initial one in my hand but I mentioned the error and didn't even ask for another attempt when she did it anyway and took the one I had and I'm pretty sure I didn't just hand it back.  Yeah, I probably should have just bought the first two.

If there's any lower prize winners (I'd ask about the jackpot but they usually report that rather quickly don't they?) reported from Michigan for tonight I think I'll be making a call to the lottery office too just make sure. That would rather stink if it was the case though, especially if it was the first would be ticket.

Ugh, I typed a lot more there than I intended on.

You can't predict random.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
          Fughedaboutit (NY)
          United States
          Member #8160
          October 26, 2004
          6777 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2008, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pumpi76! LOL

Hey, you never know...

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            CA
            United States
            Member #57222
            December 23, 2007
            587 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2008, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Ya know Pumpi76,

I always thought  dreaming lotto numbers was hoakie,  then  A month ago, I dreamt of the Daily pick 3 numbers.  I remembered them when i woke up, but since I never played the pick 3 or believed in dreaming of lotto  numbers I didnt play, but I did check them the next night.  YES they did indeed hit! as a straight, exactly how I dreamt them.  Then  a few weeks ago  it happened again,  this time  I played the numbers as I remembered them.  It did not hit,  i played them  again,  it did not hit the second day,  It did not hit on the third day so I finally gave up..  Then about a week later I checked (just for fun).  The day  was 04/01/2008 Midday draw.  The 644  that I had dreamt a week earlier had hit as a straight. but I had already given up.  So you see, you never know.  I havent dreamed numbers since.  But I keep a pen and pad by the nightstand..... just in case.

Thanks for the post.  You never know.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2008, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing. Most of those numbers are Primary numbers.Numbers6,10,30 and 12 is a subset. Good numbers to play, then again all numbers are good if they hit right? Thank you again for sharing. This is the place to do it.Thumbs Up

Just curious: what is your definition of a 'primary number' ?

List please..

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2008, 1:56 am - IP Logged

The prime numbers are a million, billion, and trillion.

5-14-20-33-35

Lockeed Charms.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                  Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2008, 2:13 am - IP Logged

The prime numbers are a million, billion, and trillion.

5-14-20-33-35

Lockeed Charms.

My definition of Primary numbers are not in the "mathematical sense". It's a term I use when I talk about my strategy. It basically means "the main numbers". Subset means "second set of main numbers". That what I mean by those terms. Hope this clarifies things.

Play to win!